Rulers of School

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon got out of her chair and went out of the door. Before she could, Eunhyuk grabbed her arm. 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked

Hyoyeon shoved Eunhyuk aside and went with Siwon. The whole class began to run out as soon as Hyoyeon was out of sight. Some chose to watch from the window, crowding each other. Eunhyuk stood there speechless, not knowing what's going on. 

"Oppa is so stupid." said Gyuri 

"How am I?" questioned Eunhyuk 

"Not like you, I did research on this school." bragged Gyuri 

Eunhyuk didn't respond to Gyuri but she went on.

"This school has a hierarchy if you haven't noticed. At the top of this school is that girlfriend of yours. She has all the guys on her team, while for girls is Donghae." said Gyuri

"What else is there to know?" asked Eunhyuk

"Those two rule only one gender, but there was one person that had it all..." added Gyuri "But all three of them had the same power and didn't try to fight each other for more power. Together they make Rulers of School."

"Well, no wonder Hyoyeon shoved me away." smiled Eunhyuk feeling relief that she's not mad at him or anything

Gyuri's face turn a little red due to anger, but cam back to her senses. "Oppa you know this person. The person that is called the lost prince. You know him pretty well."

Eunhyuk didn't catch Gyuri's last words, because he was too busy running to the office.

 

Hyoyeon walked outside of the school to a spot where everyone was in a big circle. They moved to the side as soon as they saw Hyoyeon. Whispers where all around saying "He's back" and people rook out their phones to record what ever the segment was. She went to the center of the circle and stood. Donghae shortly joined, standinga good distance away from Hyoyeon.

"Welcome back." smirked Hyoyeon "I thought you were gone for good."

Thy guy smirked. "Long time no see Hyo."

"Not as long as I expected Kai." scoffed Hyoyeon

"What's wrong with your hand?" asked Kai as he pointed at Hyoyeon's bandaged right hand

"None of your business." replied Hyoyeon, now crossing her hands

Donghae shouted. "Aish! You two exes should let me talk too. That's not fair stealing all the attention to yourselves."

"You just at joining in." stated Hyoyeon

Everyone had a little snicker.

"Anyways, Kai, your little princess is going to be mine." smirked Donghae

"You mean never." corrected Hyoyeon "And I don't think me and Kai are ever getting back together."

"Ohh... But it is going to cause I'm going to make you my woman again." stated Kai

Everyone gasped. Siwon who is standing in the crowd squeezed his hand, trying not to punch Kai in the face. Hyoyeon looked from the corner of her eye to see Siwon had walked off. She wanted to leave and see what is wrong, but knew that at this moment leaving was no choice.

Hyoyeon laughed. "You like joking too much. Me being YOUR woman again is not gonna happen. Sorry but I'm off limits."

"I guess I'll have to remove the threat."

"You don't know who it is though."

"I have my sources."

"Too bad that your sources balls."

Just before Kai can make his comeback, someone talked on the speakerphone.

"All students outside of school classrooms will be suspended if you're not in your classrooms in five minutes!"

Hyoyeon sighed. "Maybe I'll have time to talk and listen to all you tomorrow or something."

She walking off, grabbing the phone that was in her back pocket, and texted Siwon. Eunhyuk went down to see who stood there still at the front of school campus. As he went down, the face looked familiar. Eunhyuk's jaw opened as he realized who it was... His younger brother.

"I can't believe that my big brother teaches at a school." snorted Kai "You must be the one dating Hyoyeon."

"How the did you find out?" questioned Eunhyuk

"I don't need sources to know my brother has the same taste as me." concluded Kai "She's hot isn't she. We dated for about three years if I remember correctly. From her start as being a freshmen."

"That's cute, but Hyoyeon's my girl now, so don't think about laying a hand on her." threatened Eunhyuk

"Aww... My big brother thinks that he will get what he wants." mused Kai "But you should worry about being CEO instead of something so little."

Eunhyuk stood still and didn't say anything.

"Looking at your face, you haven't told Hyo. That's a bad move Eunhyukie. Hyoyeon hates liars and fakers. What do you think would happen if she finds out you aren't a teacher?"

Eunhyuk went and grabbed Kai's coat and brought it closer to him.

"She will never know if you keep you little mouth shut."

"But what about Gyuri. She has a bigger mouth."

"I'll get her to shut up too."

Kai shoved Eunhyuk away from him.

"Go ahead. Soon the truth will come out." smirked Kai

Kai walked off, leaving Eunhyuk there in front of the school, by himself.

 

Hyoyeon barely found Siwon, but missed the second period.

"There you are!" exclaimed Hyoyeon panting for air "Took me a while to find you."

"You found me..." answered Siwon "Even though I wasn't trying to be found."

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing.. Just Kai is back. The fact is hard to deal with, seeing what happened between you and him."

Hyoyeon patted Siwon and responded. "It's not that bad. Breakups happen. He cheat on me, and we ended."

"But he didn't cheat." blurted Siwon

Hyoyeon froze. "What do you mean?"

"He didn't cheat on you Hyo... I got him the idea to because I like you...."