Another Day at Beach

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon woke up from her slumber and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. She texted Siwon.

Hyoyeon: Hey

Siwon: Sup

Hyoyeon: Ima be at the beach in about 20 mins. See you there?

Siwon: Ok See you there

Hyoyeon smiled and got ready. This time she wore a blue bikini with white polka dots, along with a mood necklace in a shape of a four leaf clover, and a mood ring. She put the sun block all over her tanned body, grabbed a towel, and walked to the beach. It took a while to find Siwon, but Hyoyeon finally spotted him running towards the shore soaking wet.

"Hyo!" Siwon shouted

He ran while ruffling his hair to remove the water making some girls scream in excitement. He actually looks kinda cute like that.. Siwon went towards and gave her a hug.

"Finally your here!" he exclaimed "I've been waiting forever."

"Ehh! I overslept," responded Hyoyeon "yesterday was tiring"

"Well, what do you want to do now?" smiled Siwon "I'll banana boat race you."

Hyoyeon smirked. "You think you can beat me?"

"Worth a try."

"But I beat your every year. Shouldn't you give up already?"

"Maybe I wasn't trying."

Hyoyeon laughed and went over to rent 2 banana boats. They went towards the water and got on their banana boats.

"Whoever wins has to treat the other food." said Hyoyeon

Siwon nodded. The two started their engines. On Siwon's count of three, the two rode off into the water. They bumped boats the whole time and Siwon ended up winning, shocking Hyoyeon for this is the first time she ever lost.

"How did you do that?!" questioned Hyoyeon

"I trained with an awesome coach in the summer." answered Siwon having a huge smirk on his face "You lost."

Hyoyeon shrugged and rode back.

"What do you want to eat?" asked Hyoyeon

"Nothing much, but I am dying for ice cream." suggested Siwon 

"Sure we can get that."

Hyoyeon checked her phone to see any messages and got over thirty messages from Eunhyuk. She quickly them all, still not believe his spam.

Hyoyeon: Hey... Sry for the late reply

Eunhyuk: Are you ok? I've been trying to get a hold of u for an hour

Hyoyeon. Oh.. haha I was banana boat racing

Eunhyuk: Ic ic well wanna meet up?

Hyoyeon: I can't today cause I promised a whole day with Siwon since I totally ditched him yesterday for u

Eunhyuk: Oh ok

Hyoyeon grabbed Siwon's hand and went to the ice cream shack.

"I'll have vanilla ice cream." ordered Siwon

"I'll get chocolate then." said Hyoyeon

They both got their scoop of ice cream and sat at the table.

"Who was that?" questioned Siwon taking a spoonful of the ice cream

"Ohh.. Nothing much just Eunhyuk." responded Hyoyeon

"Why is he texting you? Stalker much." commented Siwon

Hyoyeon laughed. "Nah. He's actually my boyfriend. I love him."

SIwon froze and squeezed his hand trying to hid his anger in. He forced a smile.

"That's great. I'm happy for you and of course I won't tell."

Hyoyeon patted his shoudler.

"You are such a great friend."

Siwon took Hyoyeon home and said their goodbyes. As soon as Hyoyeon closed the door, Siwon dropped his fake smile. He walked away from her room and out of the building, trying to keep himself composed and finally snapped making it to his car. Siwon punched the car, causing a loud bang. He didn't know how to get rid of this feeling inside of him. I can't believe I can't even tell her my feelings and let someone get ahead of me.