Love Hurts

How to beat a Teacher

The bell rang and Hyoyeon stayed back. She texted Siwon to tell everyone not to wait for her.

Siwon: Why shouldnt we wait for u?

Hyoyeon: Because I got ing detention. gg.

Siwon: lmao r u serious?

Hyoyeon: ...sadly yeah

As soon as Siwon texted Hyoyeon back, Eunhyuk confiscated Hyoyeon's phone. He read the text.

"Hey! You can ing take my phone away, but that doesn't mean you have the rights ot read my personal !" Hyoyeon yelled

"And you can't use a phone in detention." smirked Eunhyuk "I'll give it back to you when you're done serving detention."

"Fine!" agreed Hyoyeon

She went back to her original table, the center. More people came in to join Hyoyeon also serving detention. They sat near her but not next to her. Hyoyeon waved at them and fisbumped some. Just when she thought her day couldn't get any worse, Donghae showed up. He had a huge smirk as he spotted Hyoyeon and sat right next to her.

"How the hell did you get dentention?" Hyoyeon whispered

"Because the chick that you saw there. I dumped her on the spot after we had ." said Donghae

"You what?!" she shouted loudly

Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon and so did everyone else. She slouched down, blushing. Donghae laughed.

"You are something aren't you." he teased

"Shut up." she responded "Anyways continue on."

"So because of your ty stunt you pulled off with the lock. That girl I dumped found the teacher and got me in trouble, lying that I took of the lock."

"Oh... Heh. Karma is a to you."

Donghae gave her a smile. "But karma gonna bite you harder."

"We'll see about that." smirked Hyoyeon

Donghae leaned back and relaxed himself. On the other hand, Hyoyeon grabbed a book and threw it at Eunhyuk. He looked up and glared at Hyoyeon. She stood up.

"You tell everyone that when me and this teacher leave the room to ditch this class. There's an exit behind you that I left unlocked in case of emergencies." whispered Hyoyeon

Donghae chuckled softly. "People are right. You are something."

"It was good meeting you again, but I probably won't ever see you again. Hopefully." stated Hyoyeon

"I'm a senior, so I'll get my ways to see you again."

Hyoyeon slammed her hand on Donghae's table.

"Like I said. I hope I won't see you!"

With that Hyoyeon walked outside with Eunhyuk. She leaned onto the wall.

"Can you stop causing trouble for a day?" he asked

Hyoyeon scoffed. "Can you keep you own personal life and school life in check?"

"What do you mean by that?" Eunhyuk questioned

"The girl I saw you talking with." Hyoyeon pointed out

"Which girl?"

"What girl do you think comes up and talks to you."

Eunhyuk took a moment to remember who came up to him except for Hyoyeon.

"That's none of your business." Eunhyuk finally said

"Fine then I guess. Well Ima get back to detention if you don't mind."

Just when Hyoyeon reached for the door, Eunhyuk grabbed her hand.

"Who the hell was the dude that sat next to you?" Eunhyul blurted out

Hyoyeon smirked. "That's none of your business."

When they both came back in. Eunhyuk saw that none of the students are there. Hyoyeon went back to her desk and found a note hidden in the desk. She opened it and read what the note had to say.

To Hyoyeon:

Thx for the route outta class. I'll see you around for sure.

That's all I gotta say.

Donghae

Hyoyeon smiled as she saw the note and sat on her chair. Eunhyuk and her didn't speak to eachother and just went on with what they had to do. When the hour was up, Hyoyeon got her backpack and headed to the door. Just when Hyoyeon thought she could finally go home, Eunhyuk slammed the door and locked it.

"We have we both have to settle." admitted Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon laughed. "I'm sorry, but I don't think teachers can do this to their students, and I'm kinda tired of seeing your face at this moment."

She gave Eunhyuk a sad look and shoved him away from the door. Eunhyuk didn't budge.

"Can you ing move so I can leave?!" Hyoyeon bursted out "I seriously don't want to be here anymore."

Hyoyeon tried to keep back her anger and emotions. Eunhyuk gave her a warm look and touched her face, but she shoved his hand away.

"Hyo..." Eunhyuk said "You are a very beautiful girl. You can probably get any guy you want, but not a teacher."

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk. She kept her tears in and responded. "You're right. but that doesn't mean you don't like me back."

Hyoyeon walked away from the door and went to the other exit. She slammed the exit door shut and left Eunhyuk in the classroom. Hyoyeon quickly got home and cooked her aunt dinner before the aunt could yell at her. After, Hyoyeon went to the room and let her teardrops fall down her face. Why am I feeling like this?....