People Who Cares For You

How to beat a Teacher

When the school bell rang for lunch, Hyoyeon went straight to Eunhyuk's room. Just when Eunhyuk saw her, he ran right towards Hyoyeon.

"Are you alright?" asked Eunhyuk in concern

He wrapped his arms around her, and locked the door to the classroom.

"Tell me what happened."

Hyoyeon shook her head. She went towards Eunhyuk's chair and sat down.

"I'm just having a rough day that's all." Hyoyeon stuttered in response

"A bad day, won't have you breaking down with lots of tears like this." concluded Eunhyuk "Tell me everything before I turn the school up side down."

Hyoyeon had a small smile. "Someone hurt me bad. Not physically, but it still hurts so bad.."

Eunhyuk patted her head. "Go on."

She took a deep breathe. Hyoyeon told Eunhyuk that Siwon, her guy best friend lied to her, but she didn't tell him the story that Siwon told her.

"That's all. He lied to me." she finally had to courage to say out

Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon's forehead.

"I'm here for you." Eunhyuk assured

"Thanks."

Hyoyeon hugged Eunhyuk and closed her eyes. He her hair and whispered her a few comforting words. The bell rang for Hyoyeon's next class. She grabbed a tissue and whipped away leftover tears.

"I'll see you later." said Hyoyeon feeling better

"Okay. I love you." replied Eunhyuk

"Love you too. "

Just when Hyoyeon was on her way to class, she bumped into Kai.

" sorry." said Hyoyeon

"Nah it's fine." responded Kai

When Hyoyeon realized who it really was, she jerked away. Kai had a smirk on his face.

"Can't believe I bumped into Hyo.." he said

Kai looked at Hyoyeon's puffy eyes. He looked shocked and dropped the bad boy game.

"What's wrong?" asked Kai in concern

Hyoyeon just looked at him with her eyes. She didn't even need to speak a word for Kai to realize that Hyoyeon knows what he did.

"Wanna ditch class with me?" he questioned

Hyoyeon nodded. "We need to discuss some things."

Kai led Hyoyeon into the nurse's office. The nurse looked at her and Kai with weirded eyes. Kai slammed the nurses hand to the wall.

"Can we borrow your room for a while?" mused Kai

The nurse looked at him with wanting eyes and nodded. Kai gave her a gentle peck on the cheek, and off she went.

"So this is how you ditched class back then." stated Hyoyeon

"I used to do that and sleep with them until I started to date you. You were all that mattered to me." confessed Kai

Hyoyeon's face slightly blushed, but came back to her senses. She sat on the bed while Kai chose to sit on the nurse's chair.

"Don't worry." assured Kai "I won't touch a guy's woman."

Hyoyeon opened in shock.

"You've changed so much..." she admitted "If i remember, the time I saw you, Kai seemed to be the school's no. 1 player."

Kai laughed to Hyoyeon's joke. "Yeah.. Things changed since I've been gone. I've changed for the better I guess."

"That's good."

"So you were crying cause you found out what happened between me and Siwon right?"

"Yeah..."

Kai sighed. "Well, give Siwon some slack. Forgive him. He is always there for you."

"I know but..."

"No buts okay?"

Kai's patted Hyoyeon's head.

"I'll see you around." he said "Stay for as long as you want, even till school is over, if you want."

With his last words, Kai opened the door and left. Hyoyeon laid on the bed and rest. You haven't changed one bit.. Still as caring and kind as ever.

     Eunhyuk looked everywhere for Hyoyeon. It is now 1 hour when school had ended. He searched through all of the classes. Freaking out, he called Kai.

"What do you want!" snapped Kai "Don't call me got that?"

"Do you know where Hyoyeon is?" asked Eunhyuk "I don't want to call you, but it was my only choice."

"Heh.. She must be still in the nurse's office." answered Kai "But you wanna know something interesting?"

Eunhyuk had heard enough of Kai's nonsense and ended the phone call.

"Big brother that's mean ended a phone call like that when you were the one who called first." said Kai walking toward Eunhyuk

He smirked and dragged Eunhyuk closer.

"Be careful from now and on Eunhyuk. Who knows what I can do." whispered Kai "Enjoy your time with Hyoyeon.. well last moments cause I'm getting her back into my arms."

Just when Eunhyuk was about to punch Kai, he dodged the sudden attack.

"See you around big brother."

Kai walked off.

     Eunhyuk entered the nurse's office and saw Hyoyeon sleeping. He tapped on her shoulder a few times, and she finally opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" questioned Hyoyeon

"The nurse's office." replied Eunhyuk "I don't know why your here though.."

"Oh.. I was just talking to Kai." said Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk's face turned a little red.

"Don't worry Eunhyuk. We only talked for a little."

She touched Eunhyuk's cheek and kissed it, calming him down.

"Alright, but I don't want you near him." warned Eunhyuk

"Hmm? You know Kai?" asked Hyoyeon "He just came back, and you weren't a teacher yet, so how could you possibly know him?"

Eunhyuk froze. "Umm nah I must've gotten the wrong person." he lied

"Oh okay." smiled Hyoyeon "Can you drive me home?"

Eunhyuk nodded. "To my house."

Hyoyeon looked at him with weirded eyes.

"I said to my house."

Eunhyuk picked her up.

"Yah!" she shouted "Let me down!"

Hyoyeon struggled, trying to get away from Eunhyuk's grasp.

"Keep doing that and I will drop you." threatened Eunhyuk

He let go of her a little, making Hyoyeon scream in horror, but caught her again. She looked at him in disbelief, but stopped struggling.

"You win this time." she admitted

Eunhyuk chuckled. "You bet I did."