Closer to You

How to beat a Teacher

Hyoyeon finished putting Eunhyuk's big shirt that had his scent all over. She didn't want to trouble Eunhyuk anymore than she already did. Hyoyeon made sure to put on her bra and underwear, but it was going to be a rough night. Walking down the stairs, Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk at the table in the kitchen.

"Hey." said Hyoyeon "Thatnks for letting me stay at your house."

"My pleasure." smiled Eunhyuk "You look better in my shirt than me."

Hyoyeon smirked. "Cause I'm hotter."

"Yes, but stop tempting me to... do something."

Hyoyeon blushed. "Where do you have your cups?"

"Cupboard."

Eunhyuk pointed up. Hyoyeon sighed and went on her tipy toes. She tried to reach for the cup but couldn't and her shirt was going up... Eunhyuk rushed over and grabbed a cup for Hyoyeon. He was so close to Hyoyeon that he can feel her warmth on him. Not being able to hold in his feelings, Eunhyuk snuck a kiss on Hyoyeon's cheek. Hyoyeon freaked out. This kiss isn't enough... but it'll do.

"Aish! You scared me." exclaimed Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk didn't reply but just smirked. He got Hyoyeon the glass of water and went upstairs.

"I'll sleep on the sofa. You sleep on the bed okay?" he asked

"Okay... But I feel bad making you sleep on the sofa."

"It's fine. My girlfriend comes first before me."

Hyoyeon smiled at Eunhyuk's words. I come first. She quickly drank and joined Eunhyuk upstairs. Grabbing the pillow and placing it on the bed, Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk had already feel alsleep. His eye lashes are so long.. Feeling temptation, Hyoyeon gently brushed Eunhyuk's hair and felt his eye lashes.

"Good night Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon whispered into Eunhyuk's ears "Dream of me."

She kissed Eunhyuk on the cheek and went to sleep.

 

"Hyo! Wake up!" Eunhyuk called out

"Five more minutes.." she responded

Eunhyuk shook his head it disbelief. "You said that twenty minutes ago."

He pulled Hyoyeon's blanket away, and finally she got up.

"What was that for!" whined Hyoyeon until she saw Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon wanted to hide so bad.

"You wouldn't wake up." recalled Eunhyuk "Get dressed. I'll drive you to your house."

Hyoyeon got up and went to the bathroom. She just changed and washed her face, but didn't brush her teeth. The two went to the car.

"I'm not gonna talk to you until I brush my teeth cause I don't want you to smell bad breathe." confessed Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon's lips. Hyoyeon felt shocked and smacked Eunhyuk's arm.

"Don't kiss me either!"

Eunhyuk snuck another kiss on Hyoyeon.

"You shouldn't worry about bad breathe." stated Eunhyuk "Hyoyeon is perfect in every way.."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Thanks.. But stop scaring me. One day I'll like get a heart attack you know."

Eunhyuk laughed. "My Hyo so cute!"

Soon, Hyoyeon was back at her house. She used the key to get herself in and luckily Hyoyeon's aunt is asleep. Hyoyeon wore the first thing she saw. She had on a shirt that was cut so it showed her stomach, blue skinny jeans, and black Nike shoes. Hyoyeon ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth quickly. Afterwards she ran out of the house. Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon to school, but had to drop her off a block away so no one would know that they are dating. She walked to the school gate and saw Siwon.

"Hey!" called out Hyoyeon

Siwon just waved and went to the front office.  He went out and gave Hyoyeon a piece of paper.

"New schedule changes for the last semester." said Siwon

She looked at the schedule. Hyoyeon smirked when she saw that the first period; her first period was with Eunhyuk.

"Is you schedule that good?' asked Siwon

"You can say that." responded Hyoyeon

The bell rang and class began. Hyoyeon quickly went to Eunhyuk's classroom and sat in the front.

"Your shirt is distracting me." Eunhyuk said

"What do you mean? It fits the school rules." smiled Hyoyeon

"It shows you stomach."

"So?"

"I'll get distracted trying to see if you showed anymore skin."

Hyoyeon laughed. "You are so lucky none of the students showed up yet."

The classroom began to fill up and class began. As Eunhyuk began teaching, Gyuri showed up at the front door with the principal.

"This is the new transfer student." stated the principal "And I would like you all to be warm and welcoming."

Gyuri smiled. "My name is Gyuri. I hope we get along well."

Hyoyeon scoffed. Gyuri walked over and sat right next to Hyoyeon. The principal left and Eunhyuk stood speechless. Hyoyeon, who couldn't stand sitting near Gyuri for another second, went back to her center table and said hi to her guy friends. 

"The new girl looks pretty cute." said one of the guys "But still... She can't be compared with Hyoyeon."

"Are you guys always so excited to see a new girl?" qestioned Hyoyeon

"Kinda."

She laughed which made Eunhyuk turn his attention all on Hyoyeon. He saw that she is talking to other guys and had this angry feeling inside. Eunhyuk went over and slapped his hand on her table.

"No talking in class."

Hyoyeon gave Eunhyuk a weird look. She turned her head the opposite direction from Eunhyuk.

"Mr. Eunhyuk!" called Gyuri "I don't understand a problem, can you help me?"

"The student sitting to your right can help you." said Eunhyuk

"But you are a teacher that is suppose to help me." nagged Gyuri

"And you are a student disrupting the class."

Eunhyuk gave Hyoyeon one last look and went back to his table. Gyuri gave him a displeased look and gave Hyoyeon a death glare. On the other hand, Hyoyeon just smiled at Gyuri. I don't have time to deal with you , just yet... A little while later, Hyoyeon saw everyone running out of their classrooms. She couldn't point out why they did so, but everyone else in her class seemed to question as well. Siwon slammed the door to Hyoyeon's classroom opened.

"Hyo! He's back!" shouted Siwon

Hyoyeon froze in shock hearing Siwon's words. He's back...