Finally..

Just like last time..

Baekhyun was silent for awhile, he mentally kicked himself, he felt like he was melting on his seat, he had no more energy and life has been out of him. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were never a couple, he basically felt like dying the moment Chanyeol confirmed it.

"Baek, Kyungsoo and I are strictly on friends bases, he's happily been in a relationship with a friend of mine for almost 2 years now." He looked sharply into the latter's eyes. "Baekhyun, please don't tell me you assumed we were a thing." It was like a slap across Baekhyun's face with every word that came out of Chanyeol's mouth. He questioned how he managed to get through a hard content, brain work filled college studies, and still be this stupid. How could he possibly jump into such conclusions, although he did agree that his theory and the events that followed after were all very convincing. 

He couldn't believe it so he asked just to make things clearer for his mind to grasp, "Then tell me, why the hell were YOU invited to a dinner that was suppose to be between him and I? Why did YOU call me using his phone? How-" 

"Because it was suppose to be a double date, he wanted you to meet his boyfriend, and I'm telling you it's not me. He didn't want you feeling like a third-wheeler and asked me to come along. He knew how long I've been looking for you. And of course, as soon as I heard you were coming, there was no way I was going to miss it. And that is the same reason why he forced his phone to me after finding out you couldn't make it." Baekhyun's heart sunk, he saw the determination in Chanyeol's face full of sincerity, he wanted to just scream out all his emotions stirring up inside of him threatening to escape.  

Baekhyun slipped his hands away from between Chanyeol's grip, he quickly put his hands around Chanyeol's neck and hugged the male tightly scared that this was all a dream, that he'll wake up soon to the reality that Chanyeol was not there, that maybe this was all in his imagination. He burst into tears, but this time they were tears of sincere joy. He's been through so much pain, he allowed himself just this happiness to consume him.

Chanyeol was surprised at Baekhyun's sudden tight grasp, his heart pounding hard on his chest he grabbed Baekhyun even tighter, he was slightly concerned at his hold afraid that he was squeezing Baekhyun so tight, the latter may not be able to breath, but it was like a 'who can hug the tightest competition' as Baekhyun grabbed him tighter. 

Chanyeol was unaware of the crying Baekhyun in his hold, until he felt the fast rising of his shoulders and the soft whimpering of the male so close to his ears. He too felt a single tear falling down his eye, but quickly wiped it off before Baekhyun saw it.
"Baek, I too have learnt something, if you really loved someone you'd let them know. So Baek, I'm here to let you know that I still love you, and just like last time, I'm telling you that I never stopped loving you."

As if a massive thorn has been pulled out of Baekhyun's chest, he was so relieved that finally at the right time, at the right place him and Chanyeol could give it another shot. No more parents to disapprove, no more friends that could come between, not even space and time could separate them anymore, finally fate allowed them to be together.

"Finally." He whispered into Chanyeol's ears, Chanyeol smiled and repeated after him. "Finally."

-

Baekhyun woke up that morning startled, he couldn't contemplate whether it was all real, that last night actually happened. He would probably jump off a bridge if all of it was just a dream. He heard a slight shuffling of kitchen utensils coming from outside his room. He thanked the gods that he wasn't dreaming, he knew exactly who was out there.

He quickly jumped up from his bed, slipped his slippers on and quickly reached for the door as if his life depended on it. He couldn't get the smile off from his face knowing what awaited him on the other side of the door. He opened the door and went straight to the kitchen in thinking that is where he'll find the taller male, he was surprised that he didn't find the male like he expected. 

He felt slightly down, he doubted what he was definitely sure of just moments ago, he stared at his kitchen bench for awhile, until he felt a hard impact on his back that pulled him off of his depressing thoughts. Arms that slowly wrapped his waist and a chin that rested on his shoulders, his spirits were now back up and his smile up to his ears. Chanyeol had purposely hidden himself and sneaked up on Baekhyun. He felt his cheeks slightly wet when Chanyeol softly planted a kiss on it.

"You're up already!" The latter whispered slowly as he pulled his lips from Baekhyun's soft cheeks. "I was going to treat you with breakfast in bed, you're my princess so you should be treated like one." Baekhyun smiled and turned around to face the male. "Your princess? And what makes you so sure that I'm your princess." He tried to hide his smile seeing the expression on Chanyeol's face. 

Chanyeol quickly swooped Baekhyun's waist with one arm and towered over him. Placing his face only centimeters away from Baekhyun, this time he got a smirk on his face knowing he's got the upper hand, his eyes went from the latter's eyes to his lips, then back to his eyes again. "Byun Baekhyun, are you questioning your king's judgement?" He leaned in closer as Baekhyun dipped down lower closing his own to lips together before Chanyeol did anything to them and his cheeks were burning up.

He playfully pushed Chanyeol away and straightened himself up tugging on the bottom of his shirt that had shriveled up due to Chanyeol's grip. He looked at the male "I have to get ready, I have plans today so I reckon it's time for you to go too." He walked away from Chanyeol and hurried to his room, knowing that the latter would tail him he smiled to himself.

"Plans? What plans?" Chanyeol asked curiously following closely behind.

"You know, the typical day, traveling, meeting certain people." He was enjoying the way he was intentionally tugging at Chanyeol's buttons, teasing the taller male, he loves the thought of Chanyeol getting curios about his affairs, especially when the male was showing signs of jealousy. He definitely missed it. 

Upon reaching the room Chanyeol's ears turned red and he was feeling hot from the annoyance accumulating inside of him. "Meeting certain people? What certain people?" 

Baekhyun opened his mouth as if to say something but the cheeky male quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He laughed through the door leaving Chanyeol pounding hard on the other side. "Byun Baekhyun, which people? Who are you meeting?" 

"People that has helped me through my toughest times and was there for me to listen and gave me great advices. I probably will not be here without them, come to think of it I think I've grown to like them very much actually." Baekhyun yelled trying to hide the laughter in his voice from inside the bathroom as he started cleaning himself up.

Chanyeol was now in full alert, he started pounding on the door even harder, but later he realised his efforts would just go to waste so he decided to stop banging on the damn door and wait for the male to finish his business. He sat on the side of the bed facing the bathroom door just waiting before he could interrogate the stubborn male who would not confess. 

After a few minutes of silence Baekhyun thought that the other male has finally given up and left the room, he felt bad in thinking he was a tad harsh, so he thought he'd tell the male the truth and stop teasing him. He got out the shower and wrapped the towel hanging from the side on his waist, he grabbed another smaller one to dry his hair and he walked out the bathroom. 

To his surprise he saw the male just sitting on his bed facing him, he quickly placed two hands on front of his towel as the latter blushed and looked away. "Ah..I'll wait for you outside." And basically ran out of the room. Chanyeol closed the door behind him, held his chest and breathe out a sigh of relief and started fanning his face that was burning up and continued to the kitchen to finish his business. 

Baekhyun who was now fully dressed walked out of his bedroom smiling, he went straight to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools, watching Chanyeol putting the bacon on the plate. "So are you gonna to tell me who these people you're meeting are?" Chanyeol didn't look at Baekhyun as he went and put hot water on the mugs. 

"Yeol, my lecturers and teachers." He smiled. "I still do go to college you know, and I'd be late if you don't hurry up and finish." He let out a soft laugh. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes at the male. "I'll take as long as I want princess, I'll be taking you there so there's no need to rush." He picked up the plate and the mug and walked around the bench and placed them in front of Baekhyun coming closer to the latter's face "I like to take things slow when it comes to you." 

With Chanyeol's face was getting closer and closer, Baekhyun had to think fast, he quickly grabbed the bacon and placed it in between their nearing lips. He stuffed the bacon in Chanyeol's mouth but before he could withdraw his fingers from Chanyeol, the taller male grabbed them and kissed the tips of his fingers where traces of bacon were still intact. "Delicious." 

Baekhyun blushed, pulled his hands away and swirled his head and looked down at his food. "Let's eat." Chanyeol just watched the male in panic, smiling to himself.

"We should..ah..reschedule our dinner with Kyungsoo, I've got nothing on tonight." Baekhyun stated.

"Okay, I'll organize it then, just make sure you don't bail out on us this time okay." Chanyeol joked and sat down next to a Baekhyun on the extra stool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMO guys! Your comments are so great! Sorry about last chapter's cliffhanger *commence evil laugh* I'm just kidding!!! I'm so so so so happy to read ALL your lovely comments about it! It was very heartwarming to read, indeed! Knowing you guys are truly getting engaged into reading. And to get this far!..wow!! Sincerely THANK YOU!!! 

Although, without giving too much away, this story has still got just a few more chapters to go...sooo yeah..that is all I'm gonna say!!! Kekekekeke 

See you very very soon on the next chapter!! Till next time lovely chingus~ <3!