Familiar Face

Just like last time..

As per usual Baekhyun woke up startled, he really needed to make sure he knows what happens to him before he fell asleep at random places, he made a mental note. He struggled to recall everything that happened the night before because this time he woke up with a throbbing headache, he placed his hands on his temples and started rubbing them, he squinted his eyes to observe the new room he woke up to. 

He definitely had no idea where he was, or who's room this was, then everything came flooding in his system, he recalled seeing Dara and Chanyeol kiss -his heart dropped a second-, then the bar, falling down and then passing out. He couldn't remember the face of the person who took him there or how he got to this place, so he suddenly panicked, he looked in the blanket on top of him to see if his clothes were still on and thankfully they were the same clothes he wore the day before, so he felt relieved. 

He heard the door creaking and immediately whipped his head to look at it, he slowly grabbed the closest thing he could get his hands on...a pillow and was ready to hit the person behind the door, not knowing who it might be. 

The door opened and he was surprised to see a tray of food and coffee peek through the door first and he slowly relaxed and dropped the tight grip he had on the pillow, he smiled brightly at the male slowly approaching him and was in so much shock he didn't know what to do.

"I didn't know you turned out to be such an alcoholic these past few years. What did being overseas do to you?" The male smirked at him.

Baekhyun looked up at the male and immediately hugged him.

"Sehun-ah! It's been too long! I missed you!"

Sehun was surprised at Baekhyun's tight hug almost dropping the tray of breakfast and coffee on the floor. Luckily he had already placed half of the tray on the bed side table just in time to save it. He used one hand to hug Baekhyun back and when he knew the tray was saved he used both hands to hug just as tightly. 

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun, you missed me that much?" He felt Baekhyun loosing up his grip and so he did too.  

Finally, a face that Baekhyun was really hoping but not expecting to see, Sehun has changed to a more sophisticated but better looking person, he grew so much and was much more manlier now. At first glance you'd think he was a snob and a serious guy, but his personality sure was the same. 

"Yes, I missed you that much!" He gave his good friend his signature eye smile.

Sehun couldn't help himself and smiled ever so brightly too, "Then in that case, I missed you that much too, Baek.", as he sat on the side of the bed patting Baekhyun on the legs.

"Where have you been hiding all this time, you pabo! And why were you out drinking last night it's not safe you know?" Sehun smirked in thinking of it all as a joke, he dropped the smile, when he saw something trigger Baekhyun's sadness again. He held Baekhyun's chin and forced him to look up at him and the tears became obvious on the corners of the latter's eyes and his face softened. 

"Baek, what's wrong?" 

"Chan-Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said in an almost unaudible voice, Sehun barely heard it.

"Chanyeol? You guys met? I should've known, you were mumbling his name and something about lacking last night." He said in a sarcastic tone. 

For some reason Sehun never really liked Chanyeol that much, maybe they've never really had the best first introductions, but became close just after Baekhyun left because Chanyeol would always ask about him or if there were any news from the Byun family.

Baekhyun was tired of crying, so he tried to keep it in, doing everything possible to try and prevent tears from falling down. He tilted his head up and started fanning his eyes, he would look at Sehun who had a worried face on and would try to smile at him. He shook his head in saying he can't do it, he can't talk about it yet. Sehun understood, his lips formed a thin line and nodded at Baekhyun.

"It's okay Baek, we'll talk about it another time. Okay? Please don't cry anymore, you're to handsome for that!" He grabbed Baekhyun's arms and caressed it lightly. 

Sehun stood up, "Now, go finish your food, I'll just be right outside if you need anything." He turned his heel and left Baekhyun as he tried to get a hold of himself. 

Baekhyun stared at the tray of food in front of him, it looked great, but he didn't feel like eating it regardless of how delicious it all looked, he couldn't eat knowing he was not in the right state of mind, he felt really numb. Even food wasn't enough to ease anything.

He felt bad for Sehun who prepared his breakfast, even though he left his food untouched, he grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip from it, he thought it might help with his throbbing head too. He left as he tried to look for Sehun outside the bedroom. 

It wasn't hard to find Sehun, his house or apartment wasn't that big nor was it expensive looking but it was cozy and had a homey feel to it. Sehun was at his study table, looking through contracts and paper works and he took notice of Baekhyun straight away. 

"Do you have aspirin or pain reliever anywhere Sehun-ah? My head hurts a little." He rubbed his temples that was seriously throbbing, as if he was being hit by a hammer on the head.

Sehun smiled and nodded, he went straight to one of the cupboards in the kitchen and searched through them to find some medicines, all the while Baekhyun was examining his house. He got to Sehun's study table, there was nothing there but stacks of papers and charts, but something glistening inside the bin that was placed next to his table, caught his attention, he bent down and examined the photo frame with cracks all over it. 

Being careful not to cut himself, from the broken glass he fiddled with it to see who was in the photo. His eyes suddenly softened when he saw a picture of Sehun and Luhan looking at him. His thoughts suddenly started racing, no way, they couldn't have, they were perfect for each other. Have they have separated? 

"Sehun..uhmm..what happened to you and Luhan?" He asked Sehun as he slowly stood up still holding the photo frame in his hand. It was such a straight up question, he didn't know where it came from, maybe it was his delusional state talking.

Sehun who was now busy fixing his business papers on his study table after giving Baekhyun his aspirin stopped for a second, as if he was just shot. He tried to look as calm as possible as he set eyes on what Baekhyun was holding.

"Uh..I'm not sure...he's probably opened his shop by now." He barely shrugged the topic off and picked up some papers and headed to his room, but Baekhyun could see past all the cold act he was putting on, he sensed something is up. Sehun didn't answer his question, so he tried to ease the conversation back to it slowly.

"Shop?" Baekhyun followed him to his room, ignoring the fact that he just walked straight into Sehun's room.

"Uh..yeah. He has a bakery now...I mean..I think he might..I'm really not sure." Still trying to avoid Baekhyun's gaze and acted busy so it doesn't look like he is.

"We should visit it then! I'm sure he'll like to see you and-" 

"Oh I don't think that would be a great idea Baek, and plus I need to get you home so you can fix things with Chanyeol." 

By this, Baekhyun felt a pang in his heart, he can't go back yet. He needs time, and maybe that's the reason why the world gave him a chance to accidentally stumble upon Sehun, he needs to get away from everything Chanyeol related for now. He wasn't mad at Chanyeol, but he was hurt. He knew time was precious but he just needed 1-2 days at the very least to figure out what to do. 

"Ah, Sehun, don't take me back yet. Can I stay here for awhile?" Baekhyun looked down and whispered.

Sehun felt bad for bringing Chanyeol back up to Baekhyun, he knew it was a very sensitive topic for Baekhyun right now, but just like Baekhyun it just slipped out. 

"Of course Baek, stay as long as you want!" He paused for a bit and he thought of something, he quickly grabbed Baekhyun's arm.

"Okay, how about this..go take a shower. We're going somewhere!" 

Surprised by Sehun's sudden excitement he quickly followed what he said and took a shower. He had no clothes, so he had to temporarily borrow some from Sehun and found himself heading to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, nice coming back on here again ;). So yes, I ended up doing this update, I realised the next chapter is pretty long too so I need to release this one. Gee, they're getting so long. This chapter and the previous one was 3000+ words! hence the double update. 

Btw, thanks for those who commented on my next fanfic, I'm still planning. And yes it will be another BAEKYEOL fic. You guys preferred that one more than a girl and Baek or a girl and Yeol...

Still curious about Dara and Chanyeol's past? ;)....you'll soon find out. 

okay that is all for now!!!! Thank you for reading till now, and wow your comments are so amazing, they make me smile. 

Till next time my lovely chingus <3 ~~~!