Significant Sunset..

Just like last time..

Baekhyun knew that it was time to go back to his apartment, he's stayed at Sehun's long enough, and he knows it's not right to stay any longer. He explained to Sehun that he was fine now and that he was grateful for everything that Sehun has done for him, he promised that he was going to visit him often so he doesn't feel as lonely being alone at home and that if he ever the tables will turn and Sehun needed a home, Baekhyun's apartment will always be open for him.

"Sehun-ah, I promise you, it will repay everything you've done for me! I promise you, you won't be as lonely and sad anymore!" Baekhyun said as he waved to Sehun as he got out the car. Sehun simply nodded and gave Baekhyun all the smile he could give. 

It was a Saturday, Baekhyun was suppose to go home that weekend, just like very other weekend, but he couldn't because it would be pointless. His dad wasn't home for a batch party and his brother made plans with his girlfriend for the weekend, so Baekhyun decided to just stay at the city for the time being and meet with them on the following week.

He used this time to do some spring cleaning around his apartment considering he's been gone for awhile, and thought it would be a good time to rearrange some of his furniture. He wanted everything to look different, to look new, he wanted his surroundings to reflect his own mind, he wanted change. 

With this mindset he was able to clear everything out that was dull and looked lifeless, everything was much more organized much more pleasant to look at and gave off a positive vibe in comparison to how it looked before, he was proud of the hard work he's done and so by early afternoon he finished everything. He realised that he had barely any edible food in his refrigerator and cupboards so he quickly took a shower and put on decent clothes for the supermarket, grabbed his wallet and headed out.

He was walking on the streets when his stomach started growling, he put a hand on his stomach when he realised he hasn't eaten lunch yet, he looked at his watch and saw it was only 3:24pm, if he grabs something to eat really fast now he should be able to go grocery shopping and be home before it got really dark. After walking a few more streets, he saw an unfamiliar bakery around the corner, he hasn't seen this shop before so he assumed it had probably just opened up, might aswell try out this new bakery, he thought. 

He looked up at the name of the bakery.

'śHUNśet Bakery'. 

His eyebrows crumbled as he examined the name of it. "Hmm, interesting." He muttered. 

He walked in to see what he could buy there that could hopefully satisfy his hunger and sweet cravings, the bell on the door chimed as he pushed it startling him slightly. Walking in, already a whiff of different scents welcomed him. The glorious smell of the newly baked goods and coffee beans brewing near the counter caused his stomach to growl even louder, his eyes met the glass case of different cakes, croissants, macaroons, pies and sweet desserts, making his mouth open slightly. He rushed over to the case to have a closer look at each one. 

He was seriously having a hard time choosing and was keeping up the line, so he decided to move aside and let other people get their orders first while he's still deciphering. He's been standing there for awhile that he didn't even realize that the girl on the counter has been replaced with someone else. 

"Sir, have you decided what you want? If you you're having trouble picking one, I'd suggest to you our best seller-"

Baekhyun looks up at the sweet voice of the male, who is kindly offering him their best product when the guy stopped in mid sentence. Baekhyun's eyes widen when he noticed who it was.

"Luhannie?" 
"Baekhyun-ah!!!"

-

"How have you been Baek? Wow! You've changed so much, I could barely even recognize you. How's your family? How's your eomma?"

"She's actually..uh..not with us anymore."

"Oh Baek, I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish I knew. I'm sorry Baek."

"No, Luhannie. There's nothing to be sorry for. She's in a better place now." Baekhyun gave a concerned Luhan, a bright smile. 

"Anyways, how have you been? Damn, this place it's so nice, it's making me hungry." And as if on cue, Baekhyun's stomach grumbled even louder, he clutched his stomach and smiled at Luhan shyly.

"Hang on wait here." Luhan smiled, got up and left, he got something from what Baekhyun thought was the storage room, he was surprised to see Luhan come out with all these wonderful desserts on a plate. He placed it in front of Baekhyun and sat back down smiling telling him to eat. There were so much on the plate and Baekhyun was worried that he may not finish it but more so, that he may not be able to afford all of it.

He stared at the plate mouth hanging open, "Luhan, what are you doing? You can't just grab food from there. You might get in trouble, go take these all back. I won't finish it anyway." 

"It's okay Baek, I won't get in trouble. I'm definitely sure the owner won't mind, if it's for a long lost friend. Just eat it, it's delicious." 

"I know, it does look delicious but you can't just give food to a friend Luhan, you may be close to the owner but I'm not. It doesn't give you the right to be giving food out. What if he finds out you've been giving free food out to a stranger that he didn't know of?"

"Oh, I don't know about that Baek, I'm sure your not a stranger to him." 

Baekhyun looks at him in puzzle, his eyebrows creases as he tries to make sense of what Luhan was saying, he was deep in his questioning thoughts when a girl's voice interrupted them.

"Luhan sunbaenim, we need more of the red velvet cupcakes and the salted caramel and strawberry macaroons!" It was the girl at the counter.

"Luhan sunbaenim?" Light bulb flashes in Baekhyun's brain, he looks at Luhan in complete awe. 

"You own this? You're the-"

"Yep! Now eat! Coz I can tell you 110% that it's fine with him that your eating what his giving...Well that's unless you don't want it, then he might get annoyed then." Luhan's eyebrows raises as he leaves Baekhyun to go bake some more goods.

Baekhyun was left with no choice but to eat what is in front of him, of course he had no regrets of eating everything on the plate, they were all so delicious and the fact that it was his friend Luhan that created these masterpieces tingling in his mouth he couldn't have been happier. 

He waited for Luhan to come back as he was instructed to, while waiting he examined the interior of the little bakery, it was classy yet very young and colorful. He figured that It's theme was nature considering the paintings of trees and flowers displayed on the walls. What caught his attention was this massive painting of a sunset in the middle of the bakery, placed behind the wall of the counter, it was probably one of the best if not the best painting of a sunset he's ever seen. It was beautiful, and it definitely stood out and gave the bakery a different feel and just like everything else in the bakery, it made Baekhyun very intrigued.

He noticed Luhan has come back with another plate, this time it was a red velvet cupcake and macaroons. He smiled as he slid the plate across to Baekhyun.

"Trying to make me fat are we?" He smiles and takes it anyway considering he couldn't resist the dessert which was calling out his name. 

"You're too skinny and I'm jealous, so yes." He chuckles and winks at Baekhyun who has dived himself in the plate. 

Baekhyun just gives him a mocking face with cupcake stuffed in his mouth, Luhan laughs even harder. 

"By the way, where did you get that painting? It's amazing!" Baekhyun tried to keep a conversation without choking on his cupcake. Luhan's smile suddenly dropped when he realised which painting Baekhyun was talking about. 

"Uh..it's from an..uh..old..friend." 

"Old friend? From our Highschool? I really like it, if you can ask him or her where they got it from. A miniature version of it we'll be nice in my apartment."

"Uh..yeah... But I actually don't have his number or anything anymore..so, I don't think I can help you out with that. Sorry Baek."

"Oh damn! If that's the case then just tell me his name. I'll just ask Kyungsoo for his contact, I'm sure he'll have his number if it's from our old highschool."

"Uh..oh really? Uh..it's actually from Se-"

Baekhyun almost chocked on his cupcake and spat everything out from his mouth when he looked at his watch and saw that it was already past 5 o'clock. He didn't realize he's been at Luhan's place for awhile. He still had groceries to do, he was too busy stuffing his face with Luhan's creations that he completely forgot about the time. 

"Oh I'm sorry Luhannie, I really have to go. Here put your number in and I'll call you later tonight, if I can I'll drop by again." 

Luhan did as he was told and quickly typed his number in Baekhyun's phone, Baekhyun rushed out and was surprised to see his surroundings were dark, he looked up and realised it seems like it was going to rain heavily soon. He quickly made his way to the bus and realised he still got a long way to go, if he continued now he's going to have trouble carrying all his groceries back with the heavy rain. So he turned his heel, and made the more logical decision to go back home and do his shopping tomorrow, he'll just have to wake up earlier so he can get his groceries done and then head over to Sehun's house as he promised. 

He didn't bother to go back to Luhan's bakery he'll just call him later that night, as his priority was to get home before the rain beat him to it. He had no umbrella and although he was wearing a jacket, it was pretty thin and this won't be enough shelter for him and if the rain comes, he's going to get soaked and possibly sick from it. 

He was probably just a few streets away from his apartment when he suddenly felt like he was being watched or followed, he shivered as he met eyes with an unfamiliar guy smoking cigarettes right in front of him, he quickly diverted his eyes away as he felt the guy looking at him weirdly. He walked on and his heart stopped as he heard the guy say something to him. 
 
"Hey, there you y thing, you look like you need shelter..the rains bound to get harder soon, do you wanna share my umbrella? Or better yet we can just share my jacket?" A guy probably in his late 20's winked as he tried hitting on Baekhyun.

"Uh, no thank you! I think I'd be fine." Baekhyun said coldly as he kept walking. 

He mentally cursed when he felt the guy following him, he was just one street away from his apartment but he thought of course he can't go there knowing that there was a guy following him, so his next option is to go to the nearest shop where there were a lot of people, if this guy tried to do anything to him he would think twice on doing so. 

The closest shop was a bit further than his apartment, so he temporarily walked past his apartment and kept walking, he could hear the guy's murmuring behind him and footsteps that followed, he tried to keep his breaths steady and not show any sort of weakness, his pace becoming faster. 

"Hey! I told you to stop!" The guy grab hold of his shoulders and spun him around, the rain started pouring even harder, making it difficult for Baekhyun to push the guy off him. 

"You should've stopped when I told you to, you cheeky piece of ." He whispered as he caressed Baekhyun's face whilst gripping on his jacket. "Aww...are you scared...don't worry I won't do anything bad to you..." His face getting closer to Baekhyun's. "...well, not here of course, don't worry I won't go too rough on you." Baekhyun could feel his body shiver, from the close proximity between him and this stranger, he could smell the strong alcohol in the guy mixed with the smell of cigarettes with every word, making him slightly dizzy. 

He closed his eyes tightly, praying for something anything to save him from this, he expected the guy to put his filthy lips on him or something, but all of a sudden the tight grip became loose slightly pulling him forward, the next thing he knew was, that same guy was now on the wet concrete floor rubbing his chin. A tall figure towering over him, yelling his tonsils out.

"Who the do you think you're touching you prick? How dare you put your filthy hands on him you ing bastard!" Baekhyun rubbed the water from the rain off his eyes to see a clearer view of who his saviour was.

" off before I up your face!" The guy was quick to his feet and ran with his life. 

Baekhyun's savior turns around and quickly made his way to him, his eyes full of worry as he puts two hands on face to examine it for any damage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysssssss! Wow, putting this update up was such a struggle. I almost lost this chapter when I almost clicked delete. *Phew* thank goodness it saved. 

Guyssss! Can you beautiful people do me a huge favor?!?! Only if you want though and if you find this fanfic somewhat enjoyable to read...can you guys pretty please vote for it??? *shyly blushes*

anyways....THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!! They touch my heart and make me smile, some even makes me laugh so hard! Hehehehhee! So thank you! Your excitement makes me happy and it's definitely a nice feeling whenpeople enjoy your work! So sincerely thank you! 

and that's all from me tonight! Thank you for getting this far in the story, sending out love to you all and...

See you on the next chapter!~~ <3 ;)