My turn?

Just like last time..

Kyungsoo who was aware of Chanyeol's presence the whole time left before giving Baekhyun a quick hug. Baekhyun held onto Kyungsoo a second longer not wanting to be left behind with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo breaks his hold and smiled.

Not wanting to turn back around to face Chanyeol, Baekhyun pretends to watch his bestfriend take the leave, Chanyeol notices this and knowing that the smaller male will not turn to face him, he makes his way to Baekhyun's front, keeping a reasonable amount of distant between them. Baekhyun avoids all contact with him and looks down, "uh..how long have you been standing there?" Baekhyun inquired. 

"Long enough" the taller responded, "Baek" he grabs hold of Baekhyun's chin and force him into eye contact. Baekhyun refused at first but couldn't, there was no way to escape the situation he was in. For the first time in years, Baekhyun saw something he had truly missed, something that was once his. Someone that he longed for, he couldnt help but feel all the feelings he had kept deep inside, he wanted to be with Chanyeol, he wanted him back.

"Tell me honestly, do you still love me Baek?" mimicking Kyungsoo's previous question and hoping for a similar response. Baekhyun didn't respond now put on a similar situation as he was before, It wasn't as easy for him to admit to the male standing in front of him what easily slipped out when he mentioned it to Kyungsoo. 

"Don't Park Chanyeol!" he pulls out of Chanyeol's hold on his chin, "Don't ask stupid questions like that! You absolutely have no right." Just like last time, Chanyeol tried grabbing him, but received a similar response, Baekhyun stepped back moving away from him. "It's irrelevant to anything right now!" raising his voice.

"Baek, dammit just be true to your feelings for once! Tell me how you really feel!" Chanyeol replied in a similar tone. "Be true to my feelings Park? Okay, let me tell you exactly what my true feelings are!..." he paused, his hands curling up into fist on his side "I HATE YOU Chanyeol! I ing hate you! Why did you have to come back? You know, for once i was actually getting better, you know after you..uh..dropped me like i was nothing and all, i was doing fine, i was coping better. Leaving me to live a hell of a life, whilst you were somewhere out there probably hitting up every possible girl you could get your hands on, enjoying life." his chest heaving from all the anger he has kept inside him.

"Do you think leaving was a walk on the park for me Baek? You think i enjoyed having a part of me dead and not functioning, a life not worth living because you were no longer a part of it? Its not only you that walked around this miserable world half dead." Chanyeol yells back.

"Chanyeol, can you just drop the bull! Everything that comes out of your mouth is utter bull! Living a miserable life? Walking around half dead? Can i just remind you, YOU left, it was you who decided to end everything between us. It was you that wanted me out of your life."

"Byun Baekhyun, that is not true! I never wanted to end anything between us, i never said I wanted you out of my life!".
 "Uh, are you forgetting the part where you..uh..told me 'we needed time away from each other' and that 'we are young and we should enjoy it'". Recalling the exact words that Chanyeol said to him that night, not once did he forget about it he kept repeating in his head after Chanyeol left.
"You know i always wondered where i went wrong, where i failed, what i did to become unappealing to you all of a sudden. But then i realised the problem wasn't me Chanyeol, it was YOU!"

"Baekhyun, I said those words, merely repeating what my parents told me, I was sharing their thoughts to you, and as my boyfriend i thought you would've understood that. Did you even allow me to explain?" Baekhyun's heart stopped, that hit him hard, he was so mad at the time that he didnt realise that Chanyeol was right, it was Chanyeol's parents that said those things, he took a moment to recall what had happened before, but not wanting to back down, he thought about his last arguement, one that hurt the most to admit to himself, he looks at Chanyeol, freeing his fist that had become white in color, he was no longer angry, but instead looks him with pain in his eyes. Chanyeol waiting for something, anything from Baekhyun. 
"But Yeol, you still left me, you still made a choice, and that choice didn't include me." he whispered. 

Baekhyun turns away from Chanyeol wiping his tears with his sleeves just like last time he walked away from Chanyeol. Not wanting to make the same mistake as he did before Chanyeol ran after Baekhyun, he eagerly put his arms around Baekhyun's waist and rested his chin on the smaller's shoulders, Baekhyun was surprised to feel the taller male's figure make impact with his back. 

Baekhyun stood still, he didn't break out of Chanyeol's hold, a part of him wanted to stay like that, back into Chanyeol's protective hug. "Baek, I'm sorry, im sorry that you had to go through the things you did when i left, Baek please...i love you! I never stopped loving my stubborn boyfriend". He whispers into the smaller male's ears, sending chills down Baekhyun's spine, these straight love confessions made Baekhyun's heart explode and his chest tighten, his legs felt like jelly and he didn't know how to respond. 

They stayed there for awhile until Baekhyun breaks Chanyeol's hold slowly, he turns around to face the taller man, "Chanyeol, i love you too, and i never stopped loving you either. It's been so long and still, I can't hide the fact that I still have feelings you." Baekhyun paused as he looks up to cup the taller male's face, he sees the joy in his eyes. "But Yeol, we can't do this, i dont think i can do it again." 

Chanyeol's face drop as he grabs Baekhyun's hands off his face and held them tightly between his two hands, he asks desperately, "What? Baek, why not?".
"Yeol, if we continue to do this do you think things would be any different from last time? I don't wanna love you when I've still got pain in my heart, when I love you, I wanna love you wholeheartedly without fear that one day you'll wake up and may not want me again anymore. You left because you wanted to excel, you wanted to enjoy life. Yeol i want to do the same, I want that for myself. I'm only starting to enjoy life now and with Graduation in sight i want to do my very best to get into a reasonably good college, then maybe ill make something out of myself." 

Tears streaming down his face, Baekhyun pulls his hands out of Chanyeol's and places his hand on top of it he caresses the taller's hands, "I finally understand why you left Yeol, now that I wanna do the same for myself, I hope you understand, it's my turn now Yeol." Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun harshly into a hug tightly not wanting to let go, but he knew deep down he had to, his heart's dropped when he felt Baekhyun hug him back, just as tight, he held the back of Baekhyun's head with the palm of his hands whilst he felt the wetness of his chest from the soft whimpering of the male so vulnerable under his arms. 

He pulls Baekhyun out of his tight hug and holds his face between his two hands, he his head and planted a kiss on Baekhyun's lips. He closed his eyes as Baekhyun returned his action, the grip on his shirt from Baekhyun's hold getting stronger as he pulls him down to deepen the kiss. It took every single fibre of Baekhyun's being to break the kiss and pull from away from Chanyeol, he took one last look into Chanyeol's eyes before turning his heel, he slowly walked away from Chanyeol, this time leaving the love of his life behind and not turning around ones. 

Chanyeol with no sign of emotion watched as his exboyfriend walk away, he couldn't do anything to stop him, this is what Baekhyun wanted, he can't stop someone who had already made up their mind, he doesn't have a right to anymore. When he could no longer see Baekhyun, Chanyeol's suffering took over him, the overwhelming pain consumed him and he couldn't keep it in anymore, a single tear rolled down from his eyes, and with it Chanyeol fell down on his knees clutching his chest where he felt the most pain, just like last time he has lost the one he loved once more. Chanyeol knew that both times it was his fault. Both times he just let his greatest love pass him by, he just let Baekhyun walk away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hmmmmmm...

hope you guys enjoyed!~ I've got 2 chapters lined up ready for release, just doing some editing! 

See you guys on the next chapter! ~