Your love is enough

Just like last time..

He was crying, he hugged me and as his face brushed across mine, I felt the wetness of his face from his own tears, he hugged me in a way like he didn't want to let me go, I returned the action and soon after he did it too, my face was buried in his chest and I could faintly feel his every heart beat on my cheek, if suffocating from his tight hold was the way I was going to end my life, I would gladly take it. It was the type of hug that I wish I could receive every single day, it was a lustful kind of hug full of love, I felt a tear on my eyes, but it's no longer because of sadness and pain, I smiled because I could gladly live my life with this man holding me like he didn't want to let me go.

The rain has stopped, after what felt like an eternity, both males were soaking wet, yet they didn't pull out of the hug.

"It's okay I'm here, no one can hurt you anymore. I'm here." This tall man was trying to hide his own cries in between his words, he wanted to be Baekhyun's rock and not the other way around. 

Baekhyun simply nodded knowing that he was for sure in safe hands, he didn't wanna ruin this moment, he just wanna savor it all. He was in his happiest right now. 

"Yeol, I'm..I'm sorry...I missed you." He could feel Chanyeol's hug becoming tighter around him and the latter's chest heaving slightly trying to hold in a sob. 

"I'm sorry for running away..again. I was ashamed Yeol, I'm ashamed. You've done so much for me, and yet all I've done to you is leave you, get mad at you. I just couldn't show my face to you, I don't deserve your love Yeol-"

"Baekhyun, please. Please don't ever say that. Anything that happened in the past happened, and there's nothing we can do to change that. But what we can change is what's coming. All I want is you and nothing else. I don't care about our past, my past, your past. I love you and I want to be with you." Chanyeol paused slightly and continued.

"Baek, I love you and I'm never going to let you go, please just let me explain, I'll explain everything, Dara and I-"

"It's okay Yeol, I understand. I know what she is in your life, she told me."

"She told you?" He slowly let Baekhyun go, putting his right hands on Baekhyun's face.

"Yes, she told me everything...they told me everything."

"They?" 

"Yeol, they, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Dara...everyone that was there, everyone that witness what you did for me after I left, they told me everything, they told me how you lived Yeol.....Yeol why? Why did you do that? Why did you throw anyway your life for me. Yeol, I left you, dammit..I left you." He was now choking in his own words, he was having a hard time holding his cries in and his voice was breaking.

"Baek, it's because I loved you and I still love you and only you. Without you, my life is as good as over. I need you to survive Baek, I can't...I can't just let you go just like that."

After hearing that Baekhyun was gone, he couldn't hold it in anymore, tears heavily streaming off from his eyes, he looked down not wanting to meet eyes with Chanyeol. 

"Yeol, I'm sorry for being a coward. I love you too Yeol, I love you more than life itself." And finally the words that Chanyeol has been waiting for finally came out of Baekhyun's mouth. After so long Baekhyun was able to say the words he has kept away from Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun harshly back into his chest, taking hold of the back of his head and pressing him tightly into his exploding heart. He couldn't believe his ears and Baekhyun who was so weak hugged him back just as tight.

"Baek, I love you more. I love you. I love you." They were hugging for awhile when all of a sudden Baekhyun's arms around him loosened, and was swinging on either side of him. Chanyeol who was already holding Baekhyun tried to wake Baekhyun up. All of Baekhyun's weigh was on Chanyeol. He struggled to keep Baekhyun up as he slowly let him down on the wet concrete floor guiding his head onto his thighs. 

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun Wake up!!!!" 

-


Baekhyun was awoken by a very bright white light that caused him to squint his eyes the moment he opened them. He had no idea where he was and how he got there, he tries to sit up but a hand stops him and immediately told him to take a rest and not get up. 

"Baek, it's okay. Just rest for now, you're okay. Were just in the hospital and the doctors said that you need rest." A sweet deep voice assured Baekhyun, so he did as he was told and placed his back, back on the bed. 

"Why Yeol? What happened?" He looks at Chanyeol in concern, he doesn't remember anything. All he could remember was he told Chanyeol he loved him and then everything out.

"Everything's okay Baek, the doctors just said you needed rest and you fainted due to extreme fatigue and stress. What did you do today? Have you eaten?" Chanyeol was worried but did a good job at hiding it from Baekhyun to avoid the latter to worry about his own health. 

"Uh..." He tries to recall the day as he places a hand on his temples. 

"Oh yes! That's right! Yes, I was cleaning all today, I didn't get much sleep and I was running around a lot to the groceries..oh crap! I forgot about them, oh and Luhan. Oh no, I was suppose to ring him tonight." All of a sudden Baekhyun felt stress taking over him as he remembered  all the things he still had forgot to do. 

"Hey, hey Baek..this is why you are here right now! You're stressing again. It's okay, your groceries I'll do them for you and Luhan, I'm sure if he found out you're at the hospital he wouldn't get mad." 

"Wait, Baek..you saw Luhan? Where?" Chanyeol who has now processed who Baekhyun was talking about made him interested. 

"Yeah..I saw him today. At his new bakery, it was actually amazing and they had delicious food. Oh and that reminds me I have to call Sehun!" 

"Call..Sehun?" Now Chanyeol was really interested.

"Yeah, the time I was gone these past few days, I was with Sehun. Now that I found Luhan I need to let him know about him." Sensing some tension that the latter all of sudden gave off, Baekhyun asked. "Why is there something wrong Yeol?"

"Oh nothing Baek, I just haven't heard anything from Sehun that's all, I'm glad he's doing okay and that he is well now." 

"Did something happen? Why do you seem so tensed all of a sudden?" Baekhyun who was now worried asked. 

"Uh..well..it was just a few months after you left..I became close with your friends especially Luhan and Kyungsoo who became my eyes and ears if anything new came up with your family. We hanged out often actually, but unfortunately during that time Sehun and Luhan broke up. Luhan left after the break up and being one of his closest friend he kept in contact with me, he wanted to keep in touch, just incase I found your whereabouts. He trusted me enough to do so but asked me not to tell Sehun -who was at the time looking for him- that I was still talking to him. Sehun found out that I knew where he was and got mad at me for not telling him."

-

-

"Chanyeol! Why didn't you tell me you knew where he was? You know I've been looking for him and yet you kept it from me? What a friend you are?" Sehun who was so angry yelled at the top of his lungs, Chanyeol could smell a tinged of alcohol in Sehun. 

"Sehun, are you drunk? You shouldn't be drinking, you're underage!" 

"Shut up you prick! You don't tell me what to do! And Stop changing the freaking subject!...Why didn't you tell me about Luhan?" Sehun was getting more aggravated as he takes hold of Chanyeol's collar yelling him.

"Sehun, you're drunk and you're not in the right state of mind to be asking me, you won't understand anything if you're intoxicated." Chanyeol was trying to calm Sehun down but of course everything was in vain.

Sehun punches Chanyeol on the face and grabs him again by the collar, Chanyeol who understood Sehun's reasoning let the action go and not punch back at the angry male. 

"You betrayed me Chanyeol...no wonder why Baekhyun left you. Because you're a bastard who knows nothing but yourself, who knows nothing but to break people and hurt them." Chanyeol could feel his cheeks starting to heat up at the mention of Baekhyun. His fist curling into a ball on his side as he tries to keep his composure knowing that Sehun was not all there right now. 

"Thank goodness Baekhyun left you, what life could give him? You're selfish and you don't take other people's feelings into consideration. Thank the gods Baekhyun got away from you're stupid ." Sehun has pushed the button and before he knew it Chanyeol's fist has ended up on Sehun's jaw making the latter fall down on the floor. 

Chanyeol was shocked even with his own actions, he shouldn't have hit Sehun, he knew it was just the alcohol taking the best of him and yet he couldn't just let him have his rant. He felt so bad and immediately tried to help Sehun up. And of course Sehun pushed him away, what surprised Chanyeol was the fact Sehun didn't punch him back, instead the latter started crying.

"Out of everyone..everyone!..I thought you out of all people would understand me the most Chanyeol. Out of everyone I thought you would've know what it feels like to be left behind...but I guess I was so wrong..."

-

-

"He yelled at me and it ended in a fist to fist fight, he told me how much I betrayed him and I felt so bad especially when he told me that out of everyone I should be the one to understand him, and I knew he was right. We were going through the same things and I should've told him about Luhan, but I couldn't just do that. Baek, I was stuck in between, Luhan practically begged me to keep it from Sehun, he said he needed the space and some time away, he needed time for himself to do some thinking and I respected that. Even after knowing what Sehun was going through, I had no choice but to keep my mouth shut and he hated me ever since. Even after he left to try and look for Luhan here, in the city, he never spoke to me after that and till now I know he hates me." 

"Yeol, that's not true, he doesn't hate you. You know, he was the one that made me promise to fix things with you, he told me to give you the chance and to listen to whatever you had to say." 

His mouth rounded as if he just thought of something, a flashback came to his head and suddenly everything was connecting. The scattered photo frame, the sunset painting in Luhan's restaurant and the way Sehun talked about the sunset, it was his metaphor. The way Sehun was talking about Luhan using the sunset as a way to express his own feelings. In the way that both males spoke to him, he knew that they both still had feeling for eachother. Baekhyun thought of something and his face lit up.

"Yeol, I need your help!" 

-

It was already morning when Baekhyun was discharged from the hospital, Chanyeol insisted for him to stay with him just until he can assure that Baekhyun was actually fine. 

"Yeol, I'm fine. I have an apartment for a reason. What use would that be if I'm never in it?" 

"Then just pack up your things and live in with me." Chanyeol said without a hint of sarcasm in his voice, Baekhyun's eyes round in surprise. 

"Uh..I don't think so Yeol! And stop distracting me, and just take me home. I'll be fine."

"Baek, you lived with Sehun for almost a week, and I'm just asking you to stay with me for awhile and you can't even do it for me and I'm your boyfriend." Chanyeol was pouting cutely pretending like he was actually sad. Baekhyun was having a hard time not to give in and smile, he couldn't resist this side of Chanyeol.

"Uh..who said you were my boyfriend?"

"Not this again Baek, you said you loved me and you're not even admitting that I'm your boyfriend." This time Chanyeol was actually starting to feel sad and looks away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled to himself seeing how cute and vulnerable Chanyeol was right now, he lifts his hands and places it on Chanyeol's left cheek making Chanyeol look at him, Baekhyun felt a sudden burst of butterflies in his stomach and his heart beats becoming irregular, his cheeks starting to burn up seeing Chanyeol's face.

He caress Chanyeol's face with his thumb and leaned in close to kiss the latter's cheek and smiled. 

"You get upset really easily Yeol, if you keep being that way I might have to break up with you." He smiled and winked at Chanyeol. 

"Break up? Now you're even talking about break ups, dammit Baek! You don't even want to admit I'm your boyfriend and you're talking about breaking-"

Baekhyun smiled and kissed Chanyeol's lips to shut him up. Chanyeol was too shocked at Baekhyun's sudden movement that he couldn't return the action back. Just as he was going to kiss the latter back, Baekhyun moved away and smirked slyly. 

"Stop teasing me like that Baek, it's not funny." Chanyeol was pouting like a 3 year old crossing his arms and staring at Baekhyun.

"Well get use to it...If you really want to stay as my boyfriend." Baekhyun smirks gets out the car and runs away.

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun, get back here! Ya! You shouldn't be running! You just came out of the hospital!" Chanyeol takes his keys out of his car and runs after his cheeky boyfriend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! Finally after so long some ChanBaek moments, GAHHH the feels. Their shanghai fan meet inspired me to write this, THE Baekyeol FEELS are strong right now...hence the gif up top.

Apologise for my stupid attempt in making cheesy things happen...heheheh..hmmmm I wonder what will happen between Luhan and Sehun? Is it finally a happy ending for ChanBaek????????????

We'll all have to wait and see in the coming days. ;)))))

By the way, seriously though guys you are probably the most sweetest readers ever!!! Your comments gives me the drive to continue on! Thank you for always putting a smile on my face! I'd really like to have a chat with you guys one day! 

Anyways! Thank you for getting this far into the story! And....

See you on the next chapter my lovely chingus~~~ <3!!!! Annyeong for now!