What is happening?

Just like last time..

In all honesty Baekhyun was tired, he was tired of always running. Running away from problems and running away from Chanyeol so he didn't really try as hard to get away from him, making it easier for Chanyeol to catch up on the male. 

He turned around and to his own surprise he greeted Chanyeol with a massive smile on his face. "Yeol, don't mind me. I'm sorry I should've called before I came, I caught an earlier train coz of..uh-" he stopped himself trying to fight the urge of his voice breaking and changed what he was meaning to say. "Really Yeol, I didn't mean to disturb, you should go back to her I'm sure she missed you. I even read her text message to you from the other day. Gosh, even I couldn't say those things she said, I guess she must really love you...more than me Yeol." He said without a hint of sarcasm he smiled even with his chest tightening. 

He was surprised even with all his actions, if this was the young, impulsive Baekhyun from 5 years ago, he would've probably yelled and screamed at the male and probably even Dara. Maybe it's because of all the things he's been through, the level of maturity he had to quickly achieve, he couldn't put himself to get mad at either, he believed it was his own lacking. It's not Chanyeol's and definitely not Dara's fault that he was just a basic guy. All throughout the whole encounter he didn't even feel angry nor annoyed, he smiled. Was he going crazy? 

He was about to walk away from the male but Chanyeol grab hold of his arm, "No Baek, please I'm not letting you go this time without me explaining it to you. What you saw earlier was noth-"

Baekhyun turned around back around and patted Chanyeol's face and for what felt like the hundredth time that day he smiled, without showing hurt in his eyes. "Yeol, save it. I don't need an explanation. I'm not mad, if that's what your worried about. I just really need to go." 

"Baek, as much as It would hurt me, I'd rather you be mad at me, yell at me, scream. But please don't pretend like you're happy. Please don't smile like that, I can see it in your eyes. I'm not worried of you being mad.." He cupped Baekhyun's face. "I'm worried about you being hurt." 

Baekhyun was going to say something when a familiar female voice from behind them two called out. "Channie.." He quickly stepped away from Chanyeol, and looked at Dara. "Oh Baekhyunnie! I didn't expect you to be here. I was hoping to meet you again after our short meeting. Are you free now? Channie and I are going to grab a coffee and go to my hotel, did you wanna come? I want to spend time with my cute dongsaeng!" She pouted being oblivious to the fact that the two males were having a serious conversation that started coz of her. 

Chanyeol was shocked at what Dara just said, they didn't even agree on going anywhere, especially not her hotel. He knew what Baekhyun would assume and immediately shot a look Dara's way in question, but the female wasn't looking at him so he was about to retort back until Baekhyun laughed awkwardly, "Oh Dara-noona! It's you. I'm sorry, I'd love to spend time with you too, but I can't go with you two today. I've just got stuff to do." He smiled brightly at her, acting as if he wasn't hurt at all.

"You two have fun with your...date." It hurt to say the last word, but he felt the need to, he wasn't sure what consoled him to say that, and immediately he felt Chanyeol tense in surprise next to him and a flush of red crept up on Dara's cheeks. 

"Baek, wha-"
"Oh that's a shame Baekhyunnie, but thank you. And we will!" 

Chanyeol was about to retort back but Dara cut him, she loved hearing the word 'date' especially if it was about him and Chanyeol. Baekhyun could no longer hide the hurt in his eyes and quickly whipped around before they could take notice of his eyes starting to swell from tears. 

He lifted his arm with his back turned to them, and waved them goodbye "Have fun guys!" And with that he left, almost running and waving at the oncoming taxi. He was thankful that as he turned around there was a vacant taxi coming his way, he instantly took it and went in. Chanyeol didn't get time to go after Baekhyun when his arms were violently being dragged by Dara, he was much stronger than her so it came by a surprise how easily he was tugged along by her. 

When Baekhyun was long gone, it finally registered in Chanyeol's head, he harshly snapped out of Dara's hold, stopping her at her tracks and whipping her around. 

"Dara! Stop!"

-

Baekhyun was inside the taxi, he questioned why the hell was life treating him like this, what wrong has he ever done. Finally after 5 years he was able to fully recover from his mother's loss, he met Chanyeol, the love of his life, he knew that even though everything happened so fast, that in only less than a week he felt like they were already a couple, he felt it was just right. He thought that nothing could ever hurt him as much anymore. But he couldn't have been more wrong. He has come to a point where he didn't even know what to feel anymore, he was numb everywhere, inside.

Everytime something bad happened to him, he was always quick into blaming other people, he got angry at them for doing him wrong, Chanyeol leaving him, it was Chanyeol's fault, his mother leaving him, it was his mother's fault, this time he blamed himself. 'Why was it I'm always running short?' 'Why am I lacking at everything possible?' He had never doubted his own capabilities before, but after meeting Dara he could just spot every flaw in himself. His own insecurities consumed him and ate him whole and he can't go back up. 

He went to a place where he knew Chanyeol will not find him. He went to the nearest bar and thought to do something rebellious for once, he wanted to drink his sorrows away. Maybe the alcohol can help him forget about them for awhile like how he was always told. He sat on one of the stools on the bar and because his knowledge about the beverages were very limited, he just asked the bartender to make him something that would hit him hard.

Baekhyun has never drank so much before, and yet even after a couple shots he was surprised he was still able to function normally. He thought that every person who has told him had lied to him, or maybe he just had a higher tolerance than the average population. He stood up too quickly and his head spun making him fall down, the alcohol hasn't hit him till then, and it hit him hard, luckily someone caught him. He squinted his eyes to try and see who his saviour was, but his eyes gave in on him and he passed out before taking a glance at who it was. 

-

"Dara! Please! I beg you, can you just...just leave me alone!" Chanyeol yelled at the woman, who was now in utter shock at Chanyeol's sudden tone of voice.

"Noona, please what happened to us before was a mistake, it was wrong and what you did just then is still wrong, it should've never happened. I love you, yes, but you'll always be just a noona to me! I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my actions, I was stupid and the love of my life left me, so my behaviors may have been misleading. And I'm sorry but that is not you, and it will never be you! It will always be Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol couldn't hold it in, he was angry at himself for being an idiot and letting it get this far. He should've made it clear to Baekhyun and apparently to Dara too.

He thought that last time him and Dara spoke they made it clear to each other that it's not right, not just because of Baekhyun but because of family matters. 

"Baek..Baekhyun? You mean-" Dara was now in shock, her heart dropped and her eyes opened widely. How could she do this to her dongsaengs? She likes Baekhyun so much already even if they only met once, she felt so bad at her actions and knowing Baekhyun was present everytime. She knew her unrequited love with Chanyeol was wrong already and yet she still tried to force it. 

"Dara..Noona...I'm sorry, but please just..just..please stay away from me for now." Chanyeol left Dara running to his car, to try and catch up to the taxi that Baekhyun took and left with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys! Previous chapter was a crazy one right ? I'm planning on doing a double update today, considering this and next chapter was suppose to be just one whole chapter, it was too long so I decided to cut it in half, although I'm not 100% on it yet. I guess you guys will just have to wait and see ;) 

See you guys very soon!!! ;) 

Till next time chingus~ <3 !