This is not an update!!!!

Just like last time..

My sincerest apologies for posting, but not "uploading". This message will be deleted tomorrow morning anyways, I just came by to say that THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS. Unfortunately, I don't have the right state of clear mind to give you guys a proper and readable chapters as of now. And I'm sorry. Yes, this is about Kris, and yes I'm currently on hiatus because I am deeply upset about potentially losing one of the 12. Kris may not be my bias, but he is not far from it, I would do the same if it was any member, losing one of the 12 is just a concept I never thought I'd ever encounter anytime this soon and so suddenly too. Kris' possible departure from EXO has nothing to do with this story, but it does affect me and as the author of this, I can't give you guys the same level of writing whilst going through this. I honestly don't know when I'll post again, But I will try my very hardest, with Kris possibly leaving, my chapters has been deleted also which just adds to my sadness and I now have to start all over again. It was a careless mistake made by me, so I have to suffer the consequences. And I'm sorry this affects you guys too. 

My second fanfic, which I had already started writing for you guys the morning of the news outbreak about Kris, it surprised me that it happened because my second fanfic was suppose to involve him in it. And if I decide to post it you'll see why I was so shocked at the news. 

Again, it's not the best excuse, but I believe it is just a reasonable one. I'm sorry about this and I hope you guys understand. 

Thank you for supporting this fanfic and let's continue to support EXO, most especially Kris. 

EXO SARANGHAJA!