Another 'non-update' Sorry guys!!!!!!

Just like last time..

Hey guys! I'm assuming that by the 'title' you can already somewhat guess what this is going to be about, if you don't wanna read this, it's okay. I'm sorry for misleading you this is an update!

So, here I am again. I promised to have an update before the end of last week, but it seems like circumstances are just preventing me to do certain things. It's like history repeating itself again, I am writing to you an apology for being delayed yet again, the person involved in a certain scandal regarding the reason why I even started this fanfic has greatly impacted me. It's just like obstacles after obstacles and I just feel like giving up, I won't speak of my feelings about the issue as many opinions has already been thrown around causing unnecessary conflict and further hurt. I know that many of you have already made up your mind about the issue, how you are going to tackle it, some are confused and like me, many of you still don't know where to stand. For those who are happy for Baekhyun and Taeyeon, good for you, and so you should, I'm happy that you're happy, but for those who have been hurt, all I can say is, it's going to be okay..give it time. Just like the last issue we will all get through this, I have faith.

I guess my biggest concern right now, is Baekhyun. I'm worried for his safety, I'm worried for his future, I'm worried that it may get too much for him and just like Kris what if he deserts us. Although many would say that he wouldn't, we don't exactly know what is happening with him and what he is going through. Now that I've come to my senses, I've reflected on a lot of things. I thought about why I became a fan of exo on the first place, and why I became a fan of Baekhyun himself, although it is took time and still it is taking time, I am choosing to stay. I became part of the fandom because I admired them as people, I admire their talent, I admire the performances and the music they produce, the hard work they put in absolutely everything they do, because we think of them as these perfect beings, we tend to forget that they too are people, they may do things that could hurt those around them and they may start to feel certain things. They are still people full of flaws, and most of the time that's what people tend to forget. 

I'm not saying this to offend anyone, because to tell you honestly I was everything you may still be feeling right now for the last few days, but I hope somehow this will help you..think about these if you're hurt, why did you become a fan of exo on the first place? Baekhyun has already lost so many fans, not only that but he has received so much hate too, can you really cope with him leaving because you are angry at him for dating someone? Would hurting him and hating on him and your anger towards him really be worth it? What about the other members who are also losing fans? What about their dreams and their future? 

I hope you guys don't think that I am trying to persuade you into thinking a certain way or feel a certain way. Because quite frankly if you asked me yesterday about my feelings, what I'd be telling you would be something totally different. My perception and cognition may differ tomorrow, or the days following that, everyday has a surprise on its own, we never really know what's going to pop up the next day or next weeks from today, but for now this is what I believe. 

Also, I would understand if you guys stopped reading this fic for the time being, it may be awkward for you, just like others have mentioned, and that is understandable, just note that I still don't know when I will be ending it, but what I can tell you is I won't go on a long hiatus like last time. I will try to update within the week, taking into account nothing bizarre happens, I'll get it done.

Ps. If any of you guys wanna talk out your feelings about the issue, please please please send me a message. Honestly! When I first heard the news, I had no one to talk to about it and I'd hate for anyone to feel they are the only person feeling a certain way. But I can guarantee you someone else feels exactly the same way as you! I am an open person, I've gone through both sides, the hurt, disappointment, worry. So I would understand how you feel. Send me an anon on tumblr (aigoo-baek.tumblr.com) if you want to or if you're not comfortable, but please just don't keep it to yourself. 

I apologize this has been such a long "non-update". Stay strong guys! We can do this! Saranghae <3