Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol.

Just like last time..

5 years had passed and Baekhyun was now back in Korea, he got into a good college and was on his last year of medical studies before graduating later that year and hopefully going back to Canada to continue his career there once the year is over. He now has his own apartment which he received as a present from his dad and his brother, they didn't want Baekhyun to leave the house but they thought it would be easier for him instead of traveling a long way to and from the college everyday. Baekhyun was hesitant at first but after his dad's persuasive ways he gave in, he promised that he'll come home every weekend and whenever he had holidays, although most of the time he stayed in the city during his holidays, his holidays were filled with work as a heavier work-load was expected from medical students, but he still manages to come home every weekend at the very least. He didn't want to leave his brother and his dad alone in the house especially after his mother passed away. 

-

Baekhyun had been so busy for the last 5 years he had no time to contact any of his past Highschool friends, he had moments where he would just think about how everything was 5 years ago, he wondered how his graduation went, he couldn't attend his Highschool graduation because they had to take an immediate leave to Canada to at least try and help his mother. When he came home he had to settle some things on behalf of his mother and he also had to quickly fix his college requirements after being away for almost a year, Baekhyun thought he won't be able to get in any college, but luckily he was able to talk his way through a position. 

His days were always filled with work or hospital duties but when he's alone in his apartment there's times where he would just lie down in bed and realize how much missed everyone, how much he missed his friends and how much he missed being with someone. He had no information about his friend's whereabouts, which he kind of already assumed would happen, even if he did come to graduation him and his friends were taking different courses he doubt he'd see any of them after that anyways. It's been such a long time and his friends had no way of contacting him, he changed his number since he got back and he physically had no time to visit them any of them that's if they even lived in the houses they lived in 5 years ago, so it was a dead end. Everytime he runs out of options he would just let the thought go and head to sleep.

-

Weekends are scheduled as a Family day, when he came back home, he would spend them purely on his family. Saturdays would be spent with his older brother and his dad at home and they would talk about how their individual week went and on Sundays they would go visit his mother's grave pay their respects and place fresh flowers every week, they would spend almost a whole day there until he had to leave and go back to the city later that afternoon. 

When they were at home that particular Saturday talking about life in general, his brother suddenly brought up a random topic about Baekhyun getting a boyfriend and from there the events escalated quickly, the casual conversation turned into his dad and his brother's serious teasing about him getting a boyfriend. 
"You know Baek, you're not getting any younger, you've cared so much for us already, I think it's time someone took care of you." Baekhyun looked at them with his 'are you serious face'.

"You guys can't even clean the house properly." he holds up a pair of his brother's socks he found lying around on the floor. "Can take of yourselves, my ." Baekhyun joked. 

"Hey, those are clean! I just washed them the other day. The cat might've played around with it again." his brother tried to reason.
"Yeah right!" Baekhyun scoffed as he placed the socks back in the laundry basket. He saw a glimpse of his dad giving him a serious look. "What?" His dad said nothing but continued to give him a cold stare. "Appa, I have other things to worry about, I honestly don't have time to even think about that stuff anymore. Let alone actually put your suggestions into action." 

The atmosphere around the house became serious all of a sudden. "You don't have time or you make no time? Son, are you still afraid of getting hurt? Is that why?" his dad paused "or is It that you're still hoping?" Baekhyun didn't respond as his dad took one last look at him, before he tapped his son's shoulders and walked away. Baekhyun hadn't thought about this till now, he had no idea. 

Baekhyun put his SnapBack on and his hoodie over that, to avoid too much sun exposure and also for some style, his dad told him he looked like some sort of gangster kid, he could barely even recognize him with all the coverage, he smiled and thanked his father before waving him off, leaving him to catch his train. 

He sat down on one of those two seater seats next to the window, he slipped his sunglasses on, put his earphones in, played some music and enjoyed the view outside the train, he's got an hour or so to go before he got to his stop so he thought, might as well just relax and enjoy mother nature's creations. As the train moved in a reasonably steady speed, so did his thoughts, he first thought about his family's constant teasing then diverted to his dad's words playing around in his head, then suddenly something from his past popped in his head, something he hasn't thought about in years, Park Chanyeol. He hasn't thought about Chanyeol in this much depth for the last 5 years, yes there were instances where he would wonder how the taller man was going, but they will always be cut short by something else. He was confused to why the male suddenly came to his mind and so he waved the thought away, and continued admiring the sight outside.


A few more stops had passed and Baekhyun was still looking out the window enjoying nature, being in the city restricted him from seeing such ordinary yet beautiful things nature was willing to offer, his eyes glued to the basic scenery as  people started flooding in the train and grabbing what ever seats were available, Baekhyun felt someone take the free seat next to him but didn't bother looking at who it was, he was too engaged with what was outside than to bother look at the person sitting next to him, he was getting off soon so he'll see who took the vacant seat next to him soon enough.

-

Chanyeol who was running late for his afternoon audition, which was starting in half an hour, had no choice but to abandon his car on the side of the road, he grabbed his guitar from the passenger seat and quickly ran to the nearest subway station he hopped on to any train that would take him to where he needed to be, he wasn't used to catching the train but he just it up and went with it, this audition was very important to him and he couldn't miss it for the world. 

After being rejected from several other auditions, because apparently his guitar playing skills was lacking, as every talent agent would say he had 'no soul' which essentially affected his singing capabilities, he wouldn't get accepted to anything he auditioned for. Chanyeol knew he was good at playing the guitar but he was also aware that he was lacking something, he didn't know exactly what it was and how to change it, all he knew was things had never been the same since he left his Highschool. 

Chanyeol quickly sat down on the only empty seat he spotted inside the train, some guy was already sitting on the other seat, he took a quick glance but couldn't make out the face of the seat owner, the sunglasses took over his whole face and only a quarter of face was visible, he didn't bother asking whether the seat was already taken, because by the looks of things the guy next to him wanted to block the whole world out, both literally and figuratively, the guy didn't even turn to look at him as he sat down he didn't really pay much attention to him either, plus he was too busy trying to think of the quickest route to his audition to bother with the guy already sitting there. Regardless, he still took the seat, there was no way he was standing for the whole train ride holding his guitar, even if it was just for a couple of minutes he was going to sit. He made himself as comfortable as he could on the seat without hitting or bumping the guy next to him with his guitar, he gently placed the guitar in the between the two seats placing the base of it on the floor next to him and balancing the neck of it in between the two seats. He kept looking down at his watch anxiously keeping watch of the time and his surroundings, he didn't want to miss his stop nor his audition.

Both oblivious to eachother's presence Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat quietly next to eachother, merely millimeters apart. Both looking at opposite directions, their minds too preoccupied by internal things to even notice one another. Byun Baekhyun who was just thinking about the male sitting next to him, slightly tilts his head, he sees the guitar next to his legs, he stares at the guitar for awhile he didn't know why for some reason the only thing that was constant in his head was...Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!! ~

And about my question on the last chapter,

HOW DO YOU SEE THIS STORY ENDING? I really wanna know how you guys think this will end!! 

So if you have the time, it would be really really great if guys could drop a your thoughts below!!

Thank you!! Till next time! ~ :)