Picture perfect

Just like last time..

Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrived together at the said restaurant that Chanyeol organized, when they arrived they saw Kyungsoo already there and with him was -for Baekhyun- an unfamiliar face that greeted them. Kyungsoo was in so much happiness in seeing his bestfriend after so long, he quickly stood up and hugged his bestfriend tightly. "Baekhyun-ah i missed you so so much! You're looking so great!" 

Baekhyun was struggling to breathe at Kyungsoo tight grip, seeing the smaller male turning red in color due to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol slightly pulled him off the male, "Yah, no wonder why he didn't come last night, you're basically killing him right now." Realizing that indeed he was squeezing the latter to a point of him gasping for air, he removed his hands immediately and backed away. "Oh crap! I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah! I just missed you a lot."

Baekhyun caught his breathe and smirked "Clearly." He sat down across the table and was surprised to see Kyungsoo's partner studying his face. He gave him a questioning look which Jongin picked up straight away and changed his expression. "Your face looks familiar." Baekhyun scrunched up his brows and now it's his turn as he studied Jongin's face, he was certain he's never seen that face before. 

"Ah!" Jongin exclaimed as it clicked in his head making the other three sitting around the table jump slightly at his sudden tone of voice. "Yes, that's right! I saw you yesterday, I doubt you'd remember, I mean we were kinda out off it, you were drunk."

Baekhyun tried to make sense of what the unfamiliar male was suddenly talking about. "Drunk? I didn't drink at all yesterday, as a matter of fact I haven't touched anything alcoholic for a long time. Are you sure it was me you saw?" 

"I can attest to that Jongin-ah I was with him all last night, not once did he smell even the slightest bit of alcohol in him. You must be mistaken." Chanyeol joined in and backed Baekhyun up knowing he wasn't lying. 

"Nah, I'm sure, I can't be wrong I remember feeling slightly bad for you and I felt the urge to ask if you were alright, seeing how pained and broken you looked almost like you were holding back tears. But you dashed off after I..ah..knocked you down."

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were silently listening to the conversation up until that point, they were both surprised at the male's words and Chanyeol exclaimed, "You did what?"

Anxious at Chanyeol's sudden tone he was quick to explain himself. "No, no, I didn't do it in purpose. I swear! I wasn't looking where I was going coz i received I text message from you." Pointing at Kyungsoo.

"Hey, hey don't point your fingers at me, it's not my fault." Kyungsoo scoffed.

He shook it head, "No, it was my fault, it was outside the restaurant we met yesterday near the door, if I recall properly."

Everyone was now in utter shock, but most of all Baekhyun. He then recalled everything that happened last night. It came to him that was indeed what happened, he was too engaged in his thoughts that he didn't even get to see the male that unintentionally knocked him down. It's just his luck that, it was that same guy sitting with them right now and even more that the guy remembered his face. He blushed from embarrassment. 

"You..you were actually there? You saw us didn't you?" Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand that was on the his lap under the table and squeezed it tightly to reassure the smaller male that it was okay. Baekhyun nodded slightly as he looked down frowning.

"Is that why-" Chanyeol continued but then he realised they were not alone and thought he shouldn't drag this on in front of the other couple, and he knew his princess was already embarrassed enough. He diverted his attention to the couple and tried to change the subject.

"So, Kyungsoo aren't you going to tell Baekhyun about the time you caught Jongin taking pictures of you, and in trying to deny it he pissed his pants." He smirked at the male who was now red in color.

"Th..That's an exaggeration of wh..what actually happened you idiot!" Jongin managed to retort back.

"More like an understatement you . You were so In love with me, you couldn't even help yourself." Kyungsoo added, enjoying the way his partner was stuttering at every word. 

Baekhyun looked up and squeezed Chanyeol's hand tighter as a way to thank his partner, at last the spot light wasn't on him anymore and he was glad for what Chanyeol did, so after awhile he forgot about what happened and started being his lively and sarcastic self again.

-

The dinner went really well, Baekhyun enjoyed the company of his bestfriend and now the company of his new found friend Jongin. All of them seemed to click so much, they didn't even realize it was already late when they all separated, they agreed to make their meetings a regular thing, so they would meet at least once every fortnight. 

Chanyeol was driving when he took a quick glimpse at the male sitting next to him, he was about to ask Baekhyun further about the information he found out that afternoon but stopped when, as he turned it was just in time to see the male yawn in a very cute way, he smiled to himself as he searched for Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun slightly jumped at the cold hands that found his. He smiled at the male who was looking at him with a big smile. "You're tired my princess, you can sleep for now, I'll just wake you up when were there."

"Yeol, you don't even know where my apartment is without my directions. It's okay." Baekhyun reassured. 

"Baek, I know, I remembered it. Now sleep, you look like you really need it." Chanyeol argued knowing better.

"Okay then, just make sure I get home safely." He laughed softly and his eyes slowly closing in on him with Chanyeol's face the last thing on his mind. 

"I love you, my princess." Chanyeol whispered knowing the latter was already deep in his sleep. 

It was late and Chanyeol was also starting to get tired, he was going around in circles as he was in fact, lost. Baekhyun's assumptions were correct and he indeed was so lost he just kept going in circles, he forgot where his apartment was so he gave up and thought to just go straight to his apartment, he'll just make up some random excuse tomorrow morning when Baekhyun asks what he is doing at an unfamiliar place.

Seeing as the smaller male was sleeping soundly next to him, he didn't wanna wake him up, he pulled the car over outside his apartment. He didn't get out straight away, he took his seatbelt off and just watched Baekhyun sleeping, he brushed some strands of hairs covering his face and traced every feature on the latter's face. 

He traced his perfectly shaped brows, his long eye laces, his beautifully shaped nose, his soft white cheeks, his eyes stopped at the sight of his perfectly pink, irresistible lips. He brushed his thumb on them and felt how soft they were, he came down only millimeters apart, he could feel the soft breeze of air coming out of the small parting between Baekhyun's mouth. He leaned in to close the gap, but was stopped when Baekhyun let out a very loud snore. He pulled back almost immediately at the sudden sound. He didn't know whether he should be amused or disappointed, he let out a soft laugh, he got out the car and carried the male in his arms bridal style in his apartment.

Chanyeol was just about to put the male down on his bed when the latter mumbled "I...I..love you too." He looked at the male once his face was in sight and he was disappointed to see that the male was only sleep talking and he heard a soft snoring on his part. He tucked him in and grabbed some change of clothes and left the male behind. 

Little did he know, the male was awake that whole time, he opened his eyes after he pretended to sleep because he didn't know how to react to Chanyeol's every touch and every word. He would probably explode if he was to witness Chanyeol's eyes staring at him. Saying the three words was hard for him, it's not that he didn't want to say it, but he was shy to admit his feelings, like that. He believed that saying such words often, after awhile will lose it's true meaning, he wants to save those words savor it's meaning for when he was ready to say it. Using his sleep talking as an excuse to muster up some courage. 

-

It's probably become a habit recently that Baekhyun would wake up startled, today was no different. Probably was most startled his ever been for the past two days. He woke up at such an unfamiliar place, this was definitely not his apartment, it was more elegant and more sophisticated. Everything looked expensive and had a modern feel to it. It took awhile before he recollected his thoughts on what happened last night and how he ended up here. 

He explored the room and left, he was curios to see what else this apartment had to offer, he examined the whole house in complete awe. He walked around mindlessly taking in what his eyes processed. Everything looked expensive, this could not compare to his own apartment, true his apartment wasn't that cheap looking either, but this was different. He knew Chanyeol's parents were rich but not 'this' rich. 

He saw a glass cabinet near the dinner table, and examined the different photo framed pictures that was on top on it. He smiled seeing pictures of Chanyeol, looking great and happy on everyone of them.

He saw photos of Chanyeol and their old Highschool friends, a photo of him and his guitar as if he was at a gig or something and a photo of him and his family wearing elegant clothes, suits and tie, although they were smiling he saw the coldness of the photo, he sighed and looked else where. What he didn't expect to see was a photo of Chanyeol and another girl, his hands on her waist and hers on his. He felt a pang in his heart. The woman on the photo was gorgeous, she had long beautiful beautiful brown hair, she had a beautiful eye smile, although not that tall compared to Chanyeol, strangely their height matches perfectly, and he thought all in all she was perfect. 

He didn't wanna overthink anything so he brushed it off although deep down he was hurt, they looked like a perfect couple. Both looking great and definitely happy and comfortable with eachother's hold. He didn't wanna doubt Chanyeol's love for him so he turned around and looked away. To his surprise he saw Chanyeol was coming closer to him from what looked like another room.

He smiled brightly at the male not wanting him knowing he saw the photo of him and an unfamiliar girl, he was relieved to see the male smile back oblivious to what had just happened. 

"I guess I was right, you lost your way?" He smiled teasing the male slightly, completely ignoring the slight pain in his heart. 

Chanyeol blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhmm..no..I just..uh wanted you to see my place." 

"Yeah, right!" He smiled and walked closer to the male, but completely passing him, and going in the room to retrieve his things from Chanyeol's room. "Yeol, can you take me home, I still need to pack." He said trying to hide the bitterness in his voice. 

"Okay Baek, but pack? Where are you going?" Chanyeol scrunched his brows as he watched the male. 

"I'm going home today, every weekend I go to meet my family. It's a tradition, that weekends are family days." He smiled at the male.

"Oh, okay I understand. I'll take you home right away, just let me quickly shower." He gave a tight hug and a quick peck on Baekhyun's cheek, grabbed clothes and quickly went to the bathroom. 

He went on with his business and put his shoes on, he heard a phone ring but missed it trying to look for his phone, he was confused to see that it wasn't his phone that received the phone call. The phone rang again and he listened closely trying to spot where the sound was coming from, he found the ringing phone but just as he grabbed it, the ringing stopped. It was Chanyeol's phone. He looked at it but it was an unregistered phone number so he wasn't sure who it was.

The phone then made another sound, this time it was a text message. He didn't mean to accidentally open the message and sure enough he quickly regretted it, he put Chanyeol's phone back down to where he last saw it, his heart was racing, his legs were jelly and he tried to think of all the possible reasons to what he just read, maybe it's not as bad as what he was starting to think. 

He plastered a smile on as Chanyeol got out of the bathroom, as if nothing happened, he really just wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible, and get some fresh air. He thought that he should talk about this with Chanyeol, considering the reason they broke up last time was due to a miscommunication. But he just couldn't muster up courage to talk about this, not now. He thought he'll wait for Chanyeol to start the topic up with him. 

"Let's go." He managed to say, Chanyeol didn't notice Baekhyun's sudden change of mood so he grabbed the latter's hand and intertwined theirs together, one of his dreams came true, he was holding Baekhyun's hand. 

Baekhyun was going to pull away, but he didn't. He saw the smile on the taller's male and couldn't resist. 'I am overthinking everything' and they left the apartment and went down to find his car parked just outside the building still hands together.

He was about to mention about the calls and text messages to Chanyeol, but the male suddenly stopped at his tracks, he was surprised to feel the male quickly ripping their hands apart, he looked up to see a stunted Chanyeol with eyes opened wide. He followed the latter's eyes and he too was dumbstruck at the sight he saw. He's mouth opened partly and was in complete awe at the same time he felt a tight squeeze in his chest. 

It was her, she was the beautiful girl on the photo, the perfect girl with Chanyeol. 

She was coming closer and closer, her heels were making a clicking sound on the floor, she smiled and Baekhyun felt his knees becoming weak.

She kissed Chanyeol's cheeks lightly. 

"Channie!!! I've missed you!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here you go guys! A few of you guys wanted the meeting! Another cliffhanger for you guys! ;) and I hate to admit it, it's not the end of these! (I'm sorry kekekeke)

By the way, since this is already chapter 10 wow! Think of the next chapter as like a second book, second season or something. The storyline doesn't change, BUT other characters WILL be introduced..or possibly come back! ;))))) Keekkeke

and again THANK YOU for your lovely comments! You guys seriously don't know how much your comments inspire me more! 

Thank you for getting this far into the story! (I know I say that every chapter, it's just I never expected much people to read thus far)

see you guys on the next chapter! Byeeeeee chingus~! <3