Moving on..

Just like last time..

It's been a few days and Baekhyun finally gave in to Chanyeol's offer, although he didn't stay at his boyfriend's house everyday, he did however stay there when his college activities called for it, especially when they were a lot easier to accomplish being in Chanyeol's house, considering Chanyeol's apartment was a lot closer to his college, it's the most logical way to stay instead of traveling an extra 15-20 minutes to get to his.

Of course traveling that extra minutes didn't bother him, he got used to it, but both male used that as a shallow excuse to live together, Baekhyun also wanted to stay with Chanyeol even though he pretends like he is just being forced to do it most of the time, he didn't want to give Chanyeol that satisfaction that he wanted to be with him that much, he thought of it as a way to tease his boyfriend subtly. 

It was a Wednesday morning when Baekhyun remembered he was only required at the clinic for half the day so he thought to do something with Chanyeol. He then realized that he has bigger, better things in mind and he thought it was about time.

"Yeol, don't wait up for me today. I'll be home late, if I don't come back I'll come tomorrow morning."

"Why? It's Thursday tomorrow? You're schedule is early in the morning, what do you intend to do?"

"There's just someone I have to meet." Baekhyun picks his small bag up and places it around his shoulders, he gives Chanyeol a quick peck on the cheek before heading out. 

Chanyeol grabbed hold of his arm before he could leave the door, slightly startling him. 

"Baek, I'm sure whoever you're going to meet isn't that special compared to me right? Go and come back, I'll miss you too much." Chanyeol now has his hands wrapped around Baekhyun's waist and his head resting on Baekhyun's shoulders and talking with his lips on Baekhyun's neck, making them brush on the latter's neck whenever he spoke, starting something up in Baekhyun's body. 

"Yeol, I will come back, I'm just not sure whether that'll be tonight or tomorrow, but most likely tomorrow." Baekhyun smiled as he tried to contain whatever he was feeling inside, it was so hard to resist Chanyeol, especially when he's doing stuff like this. 

"Mhmm...you know Baek, it would be easier and a lot more convenient to just stay here everyday, instead of just Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thurdays." Chanyeol still talking whilst back hugging Baekhyun.

"Yeol, that's the majority of the week that I'm here and what about my apartment, my dad and my brother worked hard to get me one, I can't just abandon it and also, this is your apartment Yeol, I have no rights in it. I shouldn't even be staying here in the first place."

Lifting his head up from Baekyun's shoulders and turning the latter around, Chanyeol held Baekhyun's arms. Although still not fully away from this desire of Chanyeol, Baekhyun was slightly relieved because he escaped from the sensation with Chanyeol's lips brushing passed one of the most sensitive part of his body, a sensation that strangely he was craving for. 

"Baek, first of all you're barely here in that 3 days anyways, you're in college and Tuesdays doesn't even count, you're only here late at night to sleep basically. Secondly, it would be a great help for you and your family if you guys stopped renting that apartment because you're not even in it most of the time, weekdays you're in college and weekends you're with them, you basically just use that to sleep and you can do that here too, and think about it the rent could be used by your dad to have some leisure time and do whatever he wants."

Moving closer to Baekhyun's face leaving only inches away between their faces, Chanyeol smiled.

"And last but definitely not the least, you have every right with this apartment, I'm your boyfriend and whatever I own you automatically own too. Now stop making excuses...because I know even if you don't say, you wanna stay here, with me too. Just the two of us." 

Chanyeol was now shifting his eyes between the latter's lips and the latter's eyes, he was trying to hint to Baekhyun that he wanted to do something, and being the smart one he is, he caught on. He closed his eyes as a signal for Chanyeol to continue on and not even a second has passed when Chanyeol's lips has crash onto Baekhyun. 

The kiss wasn't long, but it left both males breathless and panting, realizing he had to go, Baekhyun had to force himself to cease Chanyeol naturally creating space between them. 

"You know, the last time I was here, I found out about Dara. Staying here...I wonder what else I'm going to discover about you while I was gone?" 

"Baek, I have nothing else to hide, not that Dara Noona was something I was going to hide anyways. So just stay." 

"I'm not so sure about that Yeol, 5 years is a long time....hmmm...what other mischievous activities have you involved yourself into." He slyly smiled seeing Chanyeol becoming more and more aggravated at the fact he kept teasing him.

Pulling Baekhyun incredibly closer at such a harsh and quick speed, catching him off-guard Chanyeol mirrored Baekhyun's sly smirk, now teasing him by the close proximity both of them shared. 

"You really wanna know what other mischievous things I've been wanting to do in the last 5 years while you were gone?" Whispering next to Baekhyun's ear, causing the latter to shiver.

"Alright, then...you know what Yeol, I'll think about it..but that doesn't change the fact that I may not come home tonight, okay. So just don't wait up for me." Slightly pushing Chanyeol away, he had to stop himself coz if he hadn't who knows what will happen next, he still had things to do and places to be, he can't afford being seduced into staying with Chanyeol. 

"Who even are you meeting Baek?" Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun's reaction although he was slightly upset at Baekhyun's resistance to his subtle offer, he knew he wasn't going to get the reaction he had hoped for, but there was nothing wrong with being hopeful sometimes so he continued on in a soft voice as he asked the smaller male. 

"Uh...Yeol, I'm gonna meet...Sehun." With the mention of Sehun's name Chanyeol slowly let Baekhyun's arms go and exchanged his tired face into something more serious and concerned.

"You think it's time?" Chanyeol asked facing Baekhyun.

"I think so Yeol, time is too precious it shouldn't be wasted. I know they still love eachother, I can see it in their eyes. Yeol, they deserve this. They need this." And with that Baekhyun attempted to step away from Chanyeol.

"Okay then, I think I should do my part today then too. I'll meet you there at 3:30, just make sure they are both ready. Message me straight away if there are any problems Baek." Chanyeol places a hand on Baekhyun's cheek and started caressing it before kissing his forehead slowly. 

-

Sehun, who had nothing to do was trying busy himself with his paper work, he didn't like not doing anything because that's when the thoughts he's been trying to suppress and the sadness he's been trying to forget for the whole day would come crawling back up to his mind. He had been reading the exact same contract multiple times to a point where he had almost memorized a massive chunk of it. 

He was probably half way through the contract when his doorbell suddenly rang, he was slightly relieved at the fact that someone actually came to take him out of his boring and misery filled life, he smiled immediately when he came face to face with his visitor. 

"Miss me?" Baekhyun smiled slyly as he comfortably and casually walked into Sehun's apartment. 

Sehun who was never fazed by Baekhyun's casual approach to him just chuckled closing the door behind him.

"And what brings you here your majesty?" Sehun joked smiling at Baekhyun.

"Well, I need my servant's help." He smiled.

"Servant? Then you're in the wrong place, you have no servants here, or anywhere for that matter." Both male laughed.

Suddenly the laughter died on Baekhyun's part, he looked at Sehun with a sudden stoic face. He didn't beat around the bush, he went there for a reason and he went straight into what he intended to do.

"Hey Sehun-ah, you know how you told me before, that you wished to turn back time and make things right?"

Sehun who was oblivious to Baekhyun's sudden change of mood, was still smiling at the last remark they made and replied. "Yeah?"

"Well, what If you indeed had a chance to..let's say...fix things, give something a second shot in hopes for a better outcome even though you know that there's a possibility it might fail again, would you still go for it?" Sehun's smile slowly faded as he started thinking about Baekhyun's sudden question. 

"Hmmm...if I had a second chance....I would grab it with both hands and do my best to never let it go. To get a second chance is something that life doesn't give so easily, so to get that chance is a rare opportunity that shouldn't be wasted. Even though it might fail or fall short at least I know I tried, and I know I'll have no regrets, because I used up all the chances life has given me, in the end it's always about what you make of what you get." 

That was all Baekhyun needed, he grabbed Sehun's arm and basically ran to taxi which was already waiting for them outside Sehun's apartment, surprising Sehun on the way.

"Uh..where are we going?" 

"You dragged me to oblivion before, it's my turn. Just trust me! I can now fulfill my promise to you!"

Scratching his head, Sehun looked at Baekhyun in question, "Promise? What promise? I don't remember...It was me that made you promise remember?"

"Ah, you silly maknae...well...that's your problem, you should be paying attention to everything I say Sehun-ah!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyy guyssss!!! LONG TIME NO TALK!!! It's so great to be back and writing again! This update is long overdue, and I tried my hardest to get it done tonight in celebration of EXO's FIRST SOLO CONCERT ending! 

The boys have worked so hard for these 3 days! I am so proud of every single one of them! My support for you guys will only grow stronger. Let's go together forever! EXO SARANGHAJA! 

Thank you guys for also understanding my absence for awhile, I cannot promise that I'll be able to update as often as I used to, but I will try! 

FROM NOW, ITS THE BEGINNING! 

Thank you for support this fanfic till now! See you on the next chapter chingus~~~! <3