When the truth comes out

Slipped my mind

Zelo was in a huge depression. He decided to confess to Youngjae, to show him how he really loved him. Even in that way. Youngjae was just too precious to lose. He couldn't bear being without him. It was already a week... He missed the gentle feeling of his lips against his. He liked biting his hyung's lips. They were like soft marshmallows.

When Youngjae came home, Zelo flung himself into his arms crying, saying "I'm sorry" non-stop. In that moment, Youngjae saw all of the maknae's true feelings. The younger felt an extraordinary feeling, a feeling unlike any other when he felt Jae's plush lips on his. It's not the spark of love, not a sign of just love. It was much more. It wasn't the first kiss, but it was special, full of forgiveness. Reluctantly the older pulled away, whispering: "It's okay, I forgive you" and kissed Zelo's forehead. "Hyung, I really want to tell you something" Zelo looked uncomfortably in the dorm. "Let's go to the lake. It's urgent."

Twenty minutes later, they got to the lake. It was like a huge mirror, with beautiful white-blue flowers next to it. Zelo snuggled close to Youngjae, gazing at his waiting eyes: "Hyung, what I want to say is... Hyung, I love you." Youngjae stared wide-eyed at him, he expected something like "I like you". The maknae has never fallen in love before, so the older thought he was just a crush.

Zelo noticed his hyung's face, so he explained: "No, I don't like you, I love you. You might think mine is a stupid crush. It's not. I may only be 18 now, but my love for you is intense. A crush is just looks. You need to go further than that, go in the person's heart. The real you is inside, not outside. Your cute features and mine make us look like little kids. But in our heart, we're different people. I love you with all my heart because I got to see it, your feelings, the real you." Youngjae was crying, Zelo stopped talking, so he asked: "Do you feel the same about me?"

Youngjae stared quietly for a moment, a simple "yes" wasn't enough to show the younger his feelings. Not even could show him his feelings right now. is showing his love but in a physical way, so that can wait. Right now he needed to show his heart. "Junhong..." He called Zelo by his real name, causing the younger to face him. Youngjae pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

"Hyung wants to tell you a story." The maknae nodded and listened. Youngjae cleared his voice and said: "Do you see that flower?" Junhong nodded, snuggling into the vocalist's chest. "There was a myth about this flower" Youngjae continued,

"Almost a hundred years ago, a girl, whose name was Han Myeong, at the age of 5 wanted to pick the flower over there, do you see it? But she thought that if she did the lake would be empty without it. The flower would die if she'd take it away. If she did, the flower would always be with her physically, but colorless.  She said she would be close to it with her heart. That's how I'm with you" Youngjae said, and kissed the now crying Maknae. 

I'm so happy that Zelo found the right person-- O.O but Youngjae didn't