Mental Boyfriend and Physical Boyfriend

Slipped my mind

Hi guys, today I'm sick (not really, just a cold, but I also have a huge eye irritation, it was raining like crazy and Tuesdays are the worse days, so YAYY I'M SKIPPING A WHOLE SCHOOL DAY!), so I'm not going to school. Since I'm not revising anything yet, here's the update! Enjoy!

 

Apparently, DaeLo is missing a huge part. Youngjae believed in a slight DaeLo, but actually, there supposedly was a 'Dae' (not really) , but there was no Lo in the ship. The first incomplete BAP ship in history. Also the YoungLo shipping was dying down. Apparently there was a Lo, but the Young didn't exist. The two ships going haywire. For now YoungLo is still alive, because Zelo keeps shipping it and still loves his Youngie, although his hyung sees him as a little bro. DaeLo is definitely gone. Nobody even knows what and who started it.

Youngjae was so stuck in this love triangle to do anything. He wanted someone with Daehyun's body, but Zelo's innocent mind. Yup, he hated Daehyun's personality, but he especially hated him in bed. Daehyun did have a nice body, but the oldest always to command and dominate, claiming Youngjae's body his. He hated to be dominated in bed, he commands in his house, even with things like ing. And he didn't belong to ANYONE but himself, not even to Zelo. He wasn't a thing.

There was something that was slipping his mind though. The thought of dating both. It is possible, he could take Zelo out to the movies and restaurants (he called it a 'personality date', because Zelo had a nice personality) and he could sleep with Daehyun. Of course, he won't let the older command him, on the contrary, he'll command. Maybe Daehyun likes being commanded. Obviously Daehyun doesn't belong to him, but he doesn't belong to Daehyun either. Youngjae didn't understand how could people like being commanded in bed and say "I want to be yours!" He didn't get it.  

"Zelo-yah, want to go out on a movie date with me?" Youngjae asked. "YES, HYUNGGIE!" Zelo rushed to hug his hyung and dashed to the bathroom while smirking: 'Heh, he is still mine! He doesn't love Daehyun!' He thought. Thirty minutes later, they got to the movies and saw an action movie. Both of them liked it, although Zelo snuggled into Youngjae during the scary parts.

Meanwhile as they got home, Daehyun was sitting there, bored on the couch. It was 22:00 PM and Zelo went to sleep. "Daehyun..." Youngjae whispered, snuggling up to Daehyun. "Hm?" He asked, hoping to hear what he wanted to hear. "Dae... Let's cuddle a bit..." Daehyun couldn't believe what he heard. He happily pulled Youngjae into a tight hug, Youngjae sleeping on his shoulder. The older lifted the younger and set him onto his lap. A few hours later, when they both woke up, they went to the bedroom and ed. Of course, Youngjae commanding. Zelo was still asleep.

 

Sorry for this boring, wordless chapter, but I had to write it to let you know exactly the type of guy Youngjae wanted. And the commanding part matches me: I'm not the girl who likes to command, but I hate being bossed and commanded around (but I obey my teachers). I broke up with my boyfriend because he considered me his. No, I'm not a THING.