Chocolates

Slipped my mind

So, the video of B.A.P. making chocolates is totally real, just for a happy break after all that drama. Even I (I'm a drama-holic) need breaks sometimes. The video is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--zXgLmP_w4 (or just search 'B.A.P. making chocolates for Valentine's day'), but of course, in fanfiction I'll put some steamy scenes. 

It's a short story, but I think it will soothe me a bit.

 

A week later, Youngjae and Zelo decided to come back in B.A.P. temporarily because their 2Cool activities are suspended because of Daehyun, who joined the unit too. 

For now Key and Onew temporarily left B.A.P. so the six reunited for an episode of their new variety show. In this episode they'll make chocolate. Daehyun was excited at the idea, sharing the chocolate with his Youngie. 

The teacher told them a few certain ingredients and to mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Unfortunately Daehyun was mixing, so he ate half of the mixture. "Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae smacked his arm playfully. "You've got chocolate on your lips" Himchan pointed out. "JaeJae, kiss the chocolate off my lips" Daehyun said, and everyone laughed loudly, including Youngjae.

When the chocolate was ready, the boys had to taste the temperature. "Let's feed each other instead of eating the chocolate by ourselves!" Youngjae said, caressing Daehyun's arm. Ngaww, he's too cute~ Daehyun thought as he fed his JaeJae some chocolate.

Like Daehyun, also Youngjae had chocolate on his lips, but the elder was quick and he kissed the chocolate-smeared lips, tasting some of the chocolate himself. "How's the temperature?" The teacher asked. "It's delicious" Daehyun answered, still in trance. "No, the temperature!" The teacher asked again. "It's perfect" Daehyun answered again. "Youngjae, how's the temperature?" The teacher asked.

"Jongup, try some too" Himchan encouraged him to do so. "No, I'm fine" Jongup answered. "Come on!" Youngjae pouted childishly at him, hugging his neck. Daehyun felt a little jealous. 

"It's too hot!" Youngjae's face was red. The boys let the chocolate cool down a bit longer and then they shaped it into a heart-shape. Then B.A.P. had to shape small flowers and decorate their heart-shaped chocolate cookie.

Daehyun kept peeking at Youngjae, and in the end his own chocolate was basically half-eaten. Youngjae's chocolate was decorated with a few well-placed candies, it looked like a face... Daehyun's, maybe?

"So, my chocolate is 'Aoing shy shy'!" Youngjae said excitedly, showing his chocolate to the camera. "Ooh, it's blushing!" Daehyun pointed out the small red candies on the side and Youngjae laughed melodically. The rest showed their chocolate, with Youngjae saying "Babys, please accept my chocolate." Daehyun's ears perked up: "I'm a Baby, I'll accept it!"

Youngjae looked at him confused: "This is for fans, idiot" He said. "I'm your Baby" Daehyun insisted, munching all Youngjae's chocolate.

 

So, quick break, the drama will resume! I hope you enjoyed!