Anti-burden mission

Slipped my mind

Youngjae returned to his dorm exhausted: His "date" with Eunji was awful. But Youngjae was amazed about something that happened in the park.

 

Here's what happened: SeoSeoul park, as usual, was full of people, so Eunji, the über annoying girl she is, to get rid of all the people she screamed, getting everyone's attention, then she said "Help! My boyfriend is torturing me!" Everyone shot a glare at me. Someone even called the police. Mr. Son Daejoon, the chief officer, came back and smirked, recognizing Youngjae. "Well hello, there! Another girlfriend!? Well, are you torturing her or she just screamed for attention?" Mr. Son reminded him of the event at the ramen restaurant with Yuri. "OTHER GIRLFRIEND!?" Eunji yelled furious. "Yes, Miss...?" Mr. Son said, oblivious of the girl's anger. "Jung Eunji" "Miss Eunji, last time I saw your "boyfriend" in a ramen (or ramyun?) shop with another girl, who screamed because this young man trespassed the speed limit to reach her, so he got stopped..." "YOU TRESPASSED THE SPEED LIMIT!? AND YOU GOT STOPPED!? THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!" Eunji was angrier at Youngjae for trespassing the speed limit than him cheating on her. "We're done, Yoo Youngjae! I never want to see you again!" Eunji angrily stormed off.

When she left, Youngjae high-fived the chief officer. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Son Daejoon!" Youngjae even hugged him, looking at him more carefully, and his eyes widen when he meets the chief's eyes: 'No... it can't be...' Youngjae stares in the so familiar eyes. "W-What's wrong?" The chief asked scared. Youngjae's eyes widen more in realization: "ZELO!" The maknae of BAP, even though he wanted to avoid getting recognized, still smiled and hugged Youngjae. "Zelo, why are you going around disguised as a police officer?" Youngjae asked incredulously. "Oh, I'm not a real police officer. In fact, I paid the real chief, whose name is infact Son Daejoon, to let me be the chief for a week." "But why?" "To breakup with your girlfriends. I know what kind of stress they must be for you." Youngjae was still amazed for what has Zelo done for him, so he hugged him even tighter: "Thanks" he whispered in his ear, releasing him. 

Youngjae kept playing that scene in his head for 10 minutes, especially the part where Eunji stormed off angrily. Well, it might have been embarrassing, but at least he's got a burden less on his chest. Probably the heaviest, and his chest isn't lightweight now, he's still got three enormous burdens called Suzy, Hyuna and Yuri. Oh shoot, his other sixteen girlfriends. Youngjae doesn't even remember dating them, so they're minor burdens. An awful thought passed through the vocalist's mind: The woman who called the police. She was also the one who called the police in the ramen shop. And she looked like... Heo Gayoon! She's in 4minute, in the same group as Hyuna! Oh no, she was spying on him! Or was she one of his girlfriends? 

Daehyun saw a pale Youngjae on the couch. He hugged him immediately: "JaeJae, what's wrong?" Youngjae leaned into his chest, and Daehyun looked at his soft, plush lips, struggling to resist. "Nothing..." Daehyun could feel Youngjae's breath on his chest, making his heart speed fast. Unfortunately it didn't last, Youngjae got another text on his phone.

It was Hyuna, another major burden. Youngjae was expecting a -Meet me at...- and some place. Instead, the text said: -YOO YOUNGJAE, HOE DARE YOU GO OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!? GAYO... I MEAN AN UNKNOWN WOMAN WHO CALLED THE POLICE TOLD ME EVERYTHING!- Youngjae smirked. Nice for a change. The young vocalist noticed she wrote "hoe" instead of "how", so he decided to take advantage of Hyuna's poor English to  answer back, "yelling" of course, because the whole text written in capital letters became a "romantic" tradition: -KIM HYUNA, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME "HOE"?! I'M DONE WITH YOU!!" And that's a huge burden less. "Breaking up with your girlfriends, huh?" Himchan was staring at Youngjae this whole time. "To make you happy, Suzy is in a new group called Miss A. In the group, she met Min, and they both fell in love with each other, so that's the end to another not-so-happy relationship." Youngjae was leaping in joy. "Wow, who knew a breakup would be so pleasant and satisfying?" he said excited. "Besides, who said your true love will be a girl?" Himchan left a puzzled Youngjae, who wondered about the butterflies he felt when he hugged "Son Daejoon".

 

 

Don't worry, this is just the start, I'll put alot of Younglo in my next chapters, the girlfriends (as I said before, Yuri, Hyuna, Suzy and Eunji are all sweet girls) were just a bonus. Please comment!