A different way

Slipped my mind

- Jiyeon, could we meet at Kim's Coffee Shop, on a date? ~ Daehyun

- A date, Dae? Yeeee! I'm coming at 4 o'clock. Alright? ~ Jiyeon

- Perfect. See ya Ji ~ Daehyun

Daehyun invited Jiyeon on a date at Kim's Coffee Shop, the place where he met (and fell in love with) Youngjae. Jiyeon was bursting out of happiness, if luck was by her side she could seduce Daehyun to another date, or even better, having him to confess to her and not the other way round! She was finally going on an official date with Daehyun! Well, her first date with him was at Eunjung's party, but that was a horrific night! This date had to be perfect! Not even Boram could score a guy like him! Heck, she wasn't able to attract the 60-year-old landlord who lives next to her. On the contrary, every time the landlord saw her, Boram had to pay higher house rents. 

A few hours later, Jiyeon excitedly got ready for the date. She wore an elegant but not too revealing purple mini-dress with sparkles, hot pink eyeshadow, violet heels, pink lipstick ecc. Her long brown hair in curls and she applied a bit of eyeliner on. Then the manicure: she did a french manicure-style, with some colorful decals. As a final touch she applied a bit of Chanel Perfume and whipped her hair. She was satisfied. All the hard work was worth it. All the time well-spent. Infact, it took her an hour to get ready.

Daehyun instead, the fashion terrorist he is (He knew Jiyeon was madly in love with him, so he didn't bother to impress her, his face already did the trick) and wore a plain brown t-shirt he found on the floor. He didn't even bother to check if it was clean or not, but he still slipped it on anyway. He also wore a pair of white jeans he found on the floor. The colors absolutely didn't match and were ugly, but he didn't care. It took him barely five minutes to get ready.

When the two met at Kim's Coffee Shop, both of them were surprised. Daehyun was surprised as he saw Jiyeon, who stunned in that outfit, coming closer to him. On the other side, Jiyeon was shocked she saw Daehyun in that awful outfit. He still is a fashion terrorist after all. But she ignored the thought and entered the coffee shop. Daehyun and Jiyeon spent ten minutes waiting for the waitress.

Well, at least they were chatting, until they saw a note on the table: ~ SELF SERVICE ~ Both of them grunted, and got up to get their coffee. "I hate self-service. I want the old classic waiter!" Daehyun whined, his cute pouty face is the perfect aegyo. Jiyeon laughed: "Oh, I hate self-service too! Waiters are paid to serve us, not to let us get up!" She said, causing Daehyun to laugh. Their hands touched accidentally: "I... um... sorry..." Daehyun stuttered, blushing. "No... it's okay..." Jiyeon was blushing outside, but beaming in happiness inside. They got their coffee and reached their table to chat. It was a date after all. On dates you get to know each other better.

As they talked, Daehyun realized he and Jiyeon were totally alike, so the relationship could totally work. He was so happy it could. He hasn't forgotten Youngjae yet, but Jiyeon will help him to forget. To forget about kidnapping Youngjae. He won't abuse his Youngie anymore, from now on he will make love properly with a girl. 'Aish, why do I keep thinking him as mine? I should be thinking about my Ji, not Zelo's Youngie!' Daehyun scolded himself, but how could he resist Youngie? But now he had to stop. He had a very attractive girlfriend (Daehyun thinks every attractivd girl as his girlfriend, since he knows girls crush on him).

"Jiyeon, I wanted to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend?" Jiyeon was now beaming in happiness. "Yes!" She answered excitedly. She kissed Daehyun on the lips. No sparkle, Daehyun thought, disappointed. He'll get used to it. Not everyone had Youngjae's plush lips. Besides, Jiyeon had nice lips too. Everyone told him he was lucky to have Jiyeon crushing on him. Now he realized the meaning: For her boyfriend, Jiyeon would give her all.