Cluelessly cheating on my Maknae

Slipped my mind

Every night, when Zelo and Youngjae were asleep, Daehyun would kidnap the lead vocalist to bring him to sleep at his place. Now, 'clothed' wasn't enough. At night, he would usually hug and kiss Youngjae, but now, he decided to do it at night. He carefully undressed Youngjae, and gasped at his amazing body. He lost all his baby fat, no rock-hard abs, but still, a muscular body with muscular arms. He had amazing milky white legs and flawless skin. Daehyun was bursting out of joy: This amazing body, full lips, chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes were all his.

He decided not to ; It would be too difficult to clean: He wouldn't make 'obscene' noises, in fear of waking up Himchan and getting a 'ual education lesson' from him. But he suddenly heard the "obscene" noises from Himchan's mouth: He was doing it with Yongguk. So it was completely fine.

Daehyun ed into Youngjae, slipped his fingers into his tight hole, and kissed his lips. Youngjae wasn't moving along his actions, he was dead asleep, like poisoned. He slipped out some moans (not too loud, or else it would cause a lot of trouble), but Youngjae wasn't slipping any. Unfortunately, Youngjae wasn't feeling any of this, didn't moan, and didn't respond to his actions.

Now it was midnight. Daehyun somehow felt an irresponding Youngjae in him, he quickly washed him and re-dressed him, cleaned the bed just in case, and got rid of the smell. No way Himchan could find about the night now. He kissed Youngjae's lips, just feeling their softness was enough, wrapped his arm around his waist and fell asleep. 

The next morning, Daehyun woke up at 6:00 AM, and took Youngjae to his house. Unfortunately the sound of the convertible woke Himchan up: "Where's Daehyun going right now?" He asked Yongguk. "Mmhh... don't know, umma" Guk answered.

The 'umma' ran out and was speechless when he saw Daehyun carrying a sleeping Youngjae in his convertible. "Daehyun... Youngjae... what...?" He couldn't even talk properly, but was even more shocked when he thought of the moans he heard yesterday.

They weren't his or Yongguk's. "You... DAEHYUN, HOW COULD YOU HAVE WITH YOUNGJAE?!" Himchan yelled. Daehyun shushed him. "Sshh, are you crazy? What if Youngjae woke up?" Daehyun whispered. And unfortunately, Youngjae started waking up, but Daehyun was fast enough to kiss his lips to sleep. He then imitated Zelo's voice to lull him to sleep. Finally Youngjae fell asleep: "Phew... that was close! Himchan, please don't tell Zelo, Youngjae or Yongguk what I did! Please, do it for Daehyunnie!"

He looked at him doing the cutest aegyo. Reluctantly, Himchan sighed and agreed: "Fine, but don't ever abuse Youngjae's body like you did yesterday, or I'll come in and wake him up!" Himchan threatened and left. Daehyun sighed, took Youngjae back to his house, where Zelo was still asleep. He laid Youngjae in his bed, kissed his lips, and left.