Sneaking and Kidnapping

Slipped my mind

The next morning, Daehyun woke up and kissed Youngjae on the forehead, then pecked his lips. He took advantage of the fact both he and Zelo woke up late in the morning to sneak out of the house, but he desperately wanted a piece of Youngjae: He dragged him out of bed, dressed him and got him on his motorcycle.

It was 6:00 AM and Youngjae never woke up before 12:00. He dragged the younger in his room in the dorm. He desperately wanted to do it with Youngjae, but he couldn't.Nothing could hide the evidence, and at 12:00 he will wake up. JaeJae did drink a lot of hard liquor last night, and he went to bed late, and of course Daehyun was beyond lucky to have Youngjae spontaneously snuggle closer to him in the car (he was unconscious from the soju he drank at Eunjung's 'haunted' house) and then being able to kiss him non-stop while he was sleeping.

Daehyun decided to do it with his clothes on. It won't be the same, but he can try. It was 6:05 AM. Daehyun kissed Youngjae on the lips and nibbled on them for a while. Ahh, he missed those plump lips. As good as a strawberry candy. Or a gummy cheesecake. 

He slid his hand in the younger's shirt, touching the soft now flat belly. He rested his hand on Youngjae's thigh, kissing his collarbone and his neck. He felt Youngjae wrapping his arms around Daehyun, and kissing his lips. Now it was 6:59. Every second with him has to be cherished. This was soundless with clothing. Usually, Daehyun would be bored, but every time Youngjae slung an arm around him, or kissed him, it was better than actual with a woman.

Apparently, Youngjae was having a wet dream, because he was ing hard in Daehyun. He was obviously dreaming of Zelo. But still, he was glad the younger was doing it with him. Who knows, he's probably enjoying this more than the maknae. He kept kissing Daehyun until they were both breathless.The best part of 'clothed' is that there are no weird smells, lubes or cums anywhere. Nobody will ever think they had in the room. 

Now it's 11:40 AM and Daehyun decided to bring Youngjae back to his house with Zelo. It took exactly twenty minutes to get there. It was 11:58. In a rush, Daehyun opened the house door, put Youngjae back in his PJs, laid him under the covers and hid under the bed. Now it was 12:00 and Youngjae woke up.

Zelo gave him a goodmorning kiss: "Good morning, Youngie. Slept well?" Zelo only woke up twenty minutes ago. "Mmhh..." Youngjae moaned, kissing Zelo's collarbone. The maknae smirked: "Hyung, did you have a nice dream about me?" Youngjae laughed, kissing his lover again. Daehyun silently scoffed from under the bed, but the two didn't notice him. 

While Youngjae was taking a shower, Zelo fell asleep. He had a weird feeling, he was feeling spied, like someone wanted to kidnap him. He laughed it off: 'Probably it's Himchan hyung, he's worried I might not bs innocent anymore' Zelo smiled to himself at that thought.

I want to thank Jpd0824 for basically commenting on every chapter 😀😀 u r awesome! Thanks to everyone who commented on this story and on other stories too