Sabotage to get him Back

Slipped my mind

At 10:00 PM, Eunjung called everyone to a table: It had a huge cake with 'T-ARA N4' and '2COOL' on it. "Everybody, I want to thank you for coming to my party. Since the time Hwayoung left T-ARA we didn't have any success. I'm so glad this sub-group had an amazing debut! Oh, and this party is also for 2COOL, a duo who debuted today as well! Let's cheer for both our success!" Eunjung poured soju in everyone's glasses and everyone cheered. Daehyun ran under the table and found the light switch. He turned off all lights except for the weak white, ghostly one.

Everyone screamed. Eunjung looked for the lightswitch, but stopped as she heard some weird noises: "W-what's that?" She asked, scared. From under the table, Daehyun sneaked to the kitchen, and threw some glasses and plates on the floor. Everyone rushed to the kitchen: "OOOHH...OHHH..." Daehyun perfectly imitated the ghostly voice. Everyone was shouting. Zelo hugged Youngjae tightly, while Daehyun messed up with the electricity, so the whole house out.

Eunjung tried turning on the light switch, but the light didn't turn on. She was totally terrified now. She heard some evil cackles coming from nowhere echoing around the house. Then, in terror, she saw a million mice on the marble floor. Not mice, sewer rats. And big ones too. Everyone screamed in terror, still hearing the evil cackles and the lights didn't turn on. 

Daehyun hid somewhere safe and used some old ghost projector, imitating the ghostly voice. Everyone was freaked out seeing the ghost projections and ran to the only "safe" place in the bathroom.

Everyone ran to the bathroom, where no mice where there. But then they saw a monster covered in seaweed in the bathtub! The floor was covered in blood, as well as the towels and shower curtains. They screamed and got out of the house in terror. The party was supposed to end at midnight. Daehyun smirked, he dressed up perfectly as the monster. The blood on the floor belonged to the "mice" he killed. He quickly cleaned up everything, he took a shower and snuck in 2COOL's convertible, but unfortunately he noticed a tired Youngjae sitting in the only possible hiding place. Now Daehyun was in trouble... maybe.

Youngjae was too tired to keep his eyes open. While Zelo was driving, Youngjae snuggled closer to Daehyun, who beamed in happiness. He could finally cuddle with his Youngie. He did drink a lot of soju, although he isn't completely drunk. Unconsciously, Youngjae kissed Daehyun on the lips. The elder stared at him wide-eyed and kissed him back. The maknae was too focused on the road to check them out. Daehyun slung an arm around Youngjae's shoulders, kissing him non-stop.

When they arrived home, Daehyun snuck out first (it was amazing none of the two saw him) and hid under the car. Zelo helped Youngjae out, and dragged him inside. Daehyun quietly followed them. He groaned at the sight: Zelo and Youngjae slept in the same bed. While the two boys were in the living room, Daehyun snuck into the kitchen, and emptied the apple juice bottle (The couple's favorite) and poured very hard liquor in it. He snuck out of the kitchen using the shortcut, just before the boys got there. 

As soon as the couple got there, they drank all the bottle of 'juice'. Now they were completely drunk: Zelo fell asleep on Youngjae, so the jealous Daehyun immediately pulled him away from the former lead vocalist, carried him to the bathroom and left him there. He carried Youngjae to the room he shared with Zelo, and got under the covers with him. He wrapped his arms around the younger, hugging him and kissing his forehead: "Night, Jae" He said, before falling asleep.