Remember the DaeJae?... If there were any

Slipped my mind

The next day, Youngjae woke up in Daehyun's bed. Not only, he woke up in Daehyun's arms. He blushed and tried to break free from his hold, but the older was too strong, so he gave up. A few minutes later, Daehyun woke up and smiled lovingly at Youngjae, pulling him to his chest.

Unfortunately he had to let go, because Zelo also woke up. "Mornin', sunshine" Zelo said, pressing his lips against Youngjae's. The other replied groggily, too used to Zelo's morning kisses. There was no spark anymore. Youngjae was getting worried about the lack of excitement in the maknae's touches. The youngest felt the fireworks of Youngjae's skinship, but the lead vocalist (he was also lead vocalist in 2Cool) didn't. To find the sparks, he did it with Zelo as roughly as he could, but still... no sparks. He didn't blush anymore when Zelo was near him, nor he felt a tingling sensation of electricity every time their hands made contact.

But what was more worrying was that he felt something shivering down his body every time Daehyun touched him. They were the sparks he was looking for, but... different? Youngjae didn't believe in falling in love again. He didn't believe in sparks coming from a nugu who is just an intruder in the YoungLo house. But Youngjae did feel something for the intruder. He couldn't call it love just yet.

But Daehyun's entrance in 2Cool gained a lot of popularity. The trio won many prestigious awards nobody could win, and if quintets and quartets couldn't win it, a trio certainly couldn't. But they did. Thanks to Daehyun's high notes, Zelo's LTE rap and Youngjae's angelic voice. Although the trio's fandom missed them in BAP. 

A few days passed by, and BAP's popularity declined quickly. Now that the group lost Youngjae, Zelo AND Daehyun, the group lost the best vocals. Of course, Yongguk was an amazing rapper, but his voice was low, and BABYz loved the high parts. Half of the fandom was biased on Daehyun and Zelo.

BABYz missed the maknae's super-fast rap and cuteness. Jongup was an amazing dancer, but that wasn't enough, because his vocals were lacking, as well as Himchan's, who wasn't an amazing dancer either. But fortunately, BAP's popularity revamped quickly as soon as Key (and later Onew and Jonghyun) joined the group, with amazing voices. The fans still missed Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo, but they were happy with the new guys. Besides, they weren't gone from the entertainment field, they're just not part of BAP anymore.

Meanwhile, at the YoungLo house (Youngjae and Zelo called the house themselves... well, Zelo did) Youngjae was studying, with Zelo getting bored: "Hyunggieeeee...~" Zelo whined, wrapping his arms around Youngjae's neck. The older boy groaned. "Zelo, I'm busy. Please let me finish this job!" Youngjae said, annoyed. Zelo chuckled at his hyung's cuteness. "Hyunggieee, can you please help meee?" Daehyun whined, imitating Zelo. "Aish, you two! You're just alike! Go make out or somethin'!" Youngjae retorted, extremely annoyed.

Both of them scrunch their nose in disgust: "WE'RE NOT ALIKE!" They both yelled. Youngjae chuckled: "Mhm... sure you aren't." It was true, as long as the two denied it, they were totally alike: They both got jealous if Youngjae was with the other (YoungLo=Daehyun jealous  DaeJae: Zelo jealous  DaeLo= It's never gonna happen), they both want to cuddle Youngjae to death (the two wanted to attract Youngjae's attention to cuddle him), they both were possessive about Youngjae, they had everything in common: They're both competitive, heck, they even have the hate for eachother in common (Daehyun hates Zelo, and the other way round).

 

Sorry if it was short 😥😰 Enjoy and please comment!