Secret Abuse

Slipped my mind

Because of my math issues, my updates won't be as good as before, but please, don't leave the story despite this. This is a bit more BangHim focus, drama isn't only between DaeJae/YoungLo...

 

The next day, Himchan, as he woke up, looked out of the window saw Daehyun carrying Youngjae in his car. The sub-vocalist sighed: He didn't want Daehyun doing this, what if Youngjae will wake up? If he did, it could be the end of their reputation and of their careers (Daehyun's and Himchan's, especially, but it will be the end of BAP, especially since Youngjae and Zelo are out).

But what worried him the most, is that Daehyun will go to prison. Kidnapping someone and ually harassing him/her is against the law and a crime with serious punishment. Still, he kept quiet, every day like hell now. "Channie, what's wrong?" Yongguk asked, worried. Channie shook it off and answered nothing was wrong. For now Yongguk believed him.

But slowly things started to change. One morning Daehyun was carrying Youngjae out of the dorm, then... "DAEHYUN, WHERE THE HELL AM I?! WHY ISN'T MY BABY JELLO HERE?! I WANT MY JUNNIEBUUG!!" Youngjae yelled, wriggling in Daehyun's arms. The older was frightened, but he quickly found a solution, taking advantage of the younger's blurry vision: Shh, Jae, it's me, Junhong: I might not look like him, but I'm his soul, the real Junhong. Your Junhong is just a fake: He's the body, but I'm his soul, and that's how I really look like" Daehyun whispered seductively.

If it weren't for Youngjae's extremely-blurry morning vision or Daehyun's super y voice (that Zelo didn't have), the guy would be smart enough to find out he was being played. But since he didn't have correct vision, he believed Daehyun. Even more than Zelo: "Junnie... Junniebug... Saranghae..." Youngjae said sweetly in Daehyun's arms, kissing his lips. Himchan gasped and the main vocalist was beaming in happiness. 'Goodbye Junhong' Daehyun thought happily.A week has passed since this happened, Daehyun was always kidnapping Youngjae, feeling happier than ever.

Meanwhile, while clubbing, Yongguk was ogling at the girls, while Himchan grunted. He didn't want his 'boyfriend' (He didn't confess yet, but they did it in the bedroom and BAP's umma thought the leader was crushing on him) to stare at those s who lifted their dress a bit at the sight of a hot guy. The sub-vocalist grunted, there would be a as well.

To Himchan's huge dismay, this was a topless club/bar (Himchan would follow his Gukkie anywhere), where waiters (mostly waitresses, no wonder the club was full of men) were topless, no bras, nothing. Himchan was disgusted, he didn't like s. He liked s. Precisely, he liked Yongguk's. He thought indignantly at this topless thing. With all the s here, it's better to make love to your special someone/partner. Only this person could see your private parts, no one else. 

Thirty minutes later, the started. Many strippers (mostly female) started stripping, and Himchan started to throw up. He liked , not . The indignant stripper (she was very strong) lifted him off the ground and placed her s on his . Himchan threw up in the girl's face and ran away from the . Yongguk just kept watching and ogling at one stripper in particular, gawking at the girl's body. The leader gasped in shock: She was his longtime high-school crush: She was Song Jieun. Hope Himchan won't find out.