A bit Jealous

Slipped my mind

Hi guys, sorry for the delay, just had a few studying issues :( Next chap's up. Enjoy!

"I love Youngjae" Gayoon said those three words, which hurted both Daehyun and Zelo. Suddenly Youngjae ran out of the house, in the rain. "Youngjae-" Jiyeon called, desperately. But it was already late. Youngjae vanished in the grey fog and incessable rain.

Youngjae ran to the BAP dorm. He was greeted by Yongguk, who welcomed him with open arms. The younger threw himself in his hyung's arms, snuggling close to his chest. "Youngjae..." The older whispered softly. Youngjae cried harder: "Daehyun... he cheated on me..." The younger said crying. Yongguk stared at him with wide eyes: "You love Daehyun? And not Zelo?" He asked speechless. Youngjae then explained everything, about how he loved them both, and how he felt empty without the other. 

"Cases like this one are extremely rare, but when it happens, you gotta choose. Or else you'll feel a million times emptier than now." Youngjae nodded crying, it was impossible for him to choose. But he had to. He had to decide immediately. Gay couples are even more dramatic than straight couples. 

Meanwhile, Gayoon was crying like crazy. She knows Youngjae will never love him back, he isn't straight. She cried on Zelo's shoulder until she realized it was completely wet: "S-sorry. I'm just depressed right now, y'know?" She apologized. Zelo gave her a reassuring smile: "Don't worry, Gayoon. I totally know how you feel" He said. Gayoon stopped crying and smiled sadly at him.

Daehyun was lost in his thoughts: He really wanted to attack Youngjae with hugs and kisses. He wanted to watch a horror movie and feel Youngjae snuggled up to his chest. Or a romance movie, while kissing Youngjae during kissing scenes. Of course, he absolutely hated the idea of doing it with Zelo, he NEEDED his Youngie. 

An hour later, Daehyun and Zelo went back to the YoungLo house. Youngjae was nowhere to be found. "YOUNGGIE!" Zelo yelled, looking for his boyfriend. Daehyun scoffed at the annoying whiny voice the maknae had. "Stop calling him, he probably went to the BAP dorm. I know him too well, he wanted some advice from Bbang" Daehyun said annoyed. Zelo was suddenly hit with realization: "Oh..." he said. The older ignored him and drove him to the dorm.

As soon as they got there, they saw from a window Youngjae sleeping on Yongguk's chest. Daehyun immediately broke the window and hissed angrily: "Don't touch MY Youngie, Bang!" He scowled angrily and kissed the younger. Zelo's eyes widen at the scene and pulled Youngjae away from Daehyun: "No, hyung! Youngie hyung is MY boyfriend! How in the world can he be yours?" Zelo started kissing the lead vocalist passionately. 

Youngjae sighed, he couldn't stand this fight. He pulled out of Zelo's grasp and headed to the only possible room: Himchan's room. Then Yongguk stopped him: "OH NO, KID, I MAY LET YOU IN MY DORM, BUT NOT IN THAT ROOM!" Yongguk (almost) yelled at Youngjae, pointing at Himchan's bedroom door. Youngjae apologized in shame and the oldest smiled: "Make yourself at home, sleep where you want, but not... there." He pointed Himchan's bedroom again.

The younger smiled and slept on the couch for the whole night. Right now he didn't want Daehyun nor Zelo. If they argued, he'd rather avoid them both. Soon a strong pair of arms lifted him off the couch: "Goodnight, Youngie" Daehyun whispered, putting Youngjae down on the couch and lying beside him. He then wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

They both drifted to sleep, Daehyun dreaming of Youngjae, the other dreaming of what would've happened if he entered Himchan's room.

 

Sorry if it was short :( I got incredibly lazy these days