Stalking poor Youngie

Slipped my mind

Hey guys, I'm BACKKK! I want to thank all my readers, and especially the ones who commented, you guys are awesome! Thank you so much!

 

A month later, Youngjae and Zelo left BAP. They wanted Daehyun out of their lives and shared another dorm. A week ago they debuted as a duo (previously a sub-duo) called 2COOL, and they were immediately successful. They started living peacefully with Daehyun away. Too bad the main vocalist spied on the two, finding their new address. And interrupting the future bliss between the two.

Daehyun was depressed. He headed to the couple's address, and hid behind the door. He peeked and saw the most beautiful human being in the whole world: With black bangs covering his eyes, his plush cherry lips, he wore a velvet-red shirt and a pair of dark jeans. As you may have guessed, this beautiful young man was Yoo Youngjae. 

A few minutes later, a not-so-attractive boy (in Daehyun's eyes) came in. Daehyun looked at him disgusted: He wasn't ugly, but how can you compare him to Youngjae? The main vocalist heard the couple talking about a party, thrown by Eunjung, a T-ARA member, who debuted with her sub-group T-ARA N4. The guys got to the car, and Daehyun snuck in their convertible. 

While Youngjae was driving, Daehyun was ogling at him with big eyes, without getting caught by Zelo. Sneaky Daehyun. Eunjung greeted Youngjae and Zelo with a warm smile, hugging them both. Daehyun got so angry when the girl hugged Youngjae a bit longer: "NOOO!" Daehyun yelled in a ghostly voice, before vanishing. Everybody tried looking for the man who yelled, but he disappeared. Eunjung laughed it off: "Don't worry, Youngie, it was probably just a crazy old man." She said, dragging the still freaked out Youngjae. 

Daehyun was out, crying. Jiyeon, another T-ARA member who debuted in the subgroup as well, hugged Daehyun: "Dae, why are you crying?" She asked sweetly. Daehyun was angry, but he decided to answer politely, since he knew the girl had a crush on him and didn't want to make her sad.

He told her everything, and then an idea popped into his head: "Jiyeon, could you please let me in the party? Could you tell Eunjung you brought me here, please?" Jiyeon was doubtful. "I don't know... I don't like bringing people Eunjung unnie might not like..." Daehyun looked at her with pleading eyes: "Please, Jiyeon unni, Daehyunnie will be on his best behaviour tonight, I'll consider this a date, nee?" Jiyeon beamed in happiness, because even though she knew he liked Youngjae, the idea of going on one date with Daehyun made her burst. "Okay, Dae!" Daehyun cheered and hugged the noona.

As soon as they got in, they were greeted by a warm face: It was Sun-young, known by her stage name Hyomin. She didn't even need to ask Jiyeon why was Daehyun here, she already knew she brought him along. The girl had a huge crush on him. 

For all night, Daehyun watched Youngjae, who was laughing with Zelo and Eunjung. Damn, the man was too adorable for his own good. He wanted to cuddle him to death. But Jiyeon was a nice company too. She was a nice person to chat with, and prevented him from going crazy all night. She was able to attract his attention to prevent him from seeing a scene he would deem "dreadful": Youngjae and Zelo kissing passionately.