Ma boy

Slipped my mind

A new chapter. Enjoy!

 

Hyuna was singing in a very annoying way, Gayoon and Jiyoon were dancing (a very boring, bubbly choreography), and Jihyun was rapping with Sohyun the group's hit song, 'What's your name?'. At the end of the song, everyone clapped excitedly, except for Youngjae, Zelo and Daehyun, who looked at the performers and yawned. "And this, everyone, was 4MINUTE!"

Everyone yelled excitedly "GO 4MINUTE! GO 4MINUTE!" "Boo 1minute" Youngjae said emotionlessly, in a normal voice (even getting the group's name wrong). Even though there were 100.000 people screaming, everyone turned around to look (and glare) at Youngjae.

Someone even called the police. Gayoon, obviously. Zelo then disguised himself again as Son Daejoon (He had the chief's suit in his mini suitcase) and said: "Don't worry, people, 1minute is a very good group, it's only one person who booed Hyun... I mean the group!" "4MINUTE!!!" 4minute yelled. 

An hour later, Youngjae went back to the dorm. As he got in, he collapsed on the couch. On Zelo's lap, precisely. Zelo blushed violently and placed Youngjae's head on his chest. He wanted Youngjae to stay in this position forever.

Sadly, Yuri, his girlfriend, called him, so Zelo, to avoid waking up Youngjae, answered and, imitating the older vocalist's voice, he said "Kwon Yuri, we're done" and hung up without another word. The maknae looked at his hyung who was still sleeping on his chest. 'You'll thank me later, Youngie' Zelo whispered. 'The real reason I wanted you to breakup with your burden/girlfriends was so you could be mine' Zelo thought, sadly. 

Ten miutes later, it was almost midnight. Without hesitating Zelo picked up Youngjae in his arms, laid him in bed, pulled the blankets over him and tucked him in. 'Goodnight Youngie' Zelo kissed his cheek, then an idea popped into his head. The maknae crawled under the blankets and wrapped his arms around Youngjae's neck, snuggling closer.

He immediately felt a rush of warmth, burying his face into the elder's neck. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BABY JAE!?" Daehyun yelled, seeing Zelo snuggled up to him.

 

I'm sorry if I offended any 4minute/Hyuna fan, since I'm a 4minute fan myself (but I'm not a Hyuna fan).