When Yoo Love 2 people...

Slipped my mind

Hi guys, missed me?? I'm finally cured from my eye irritation (turns out it was an allergic reaction) and I got two excellent grades (a 7.5 in Science and a 6.5 in an essay), so I'm back and better than ever!

 

Unfortunately, on a bad day, Zelo discovered everything. He discovered Youngjae was unconciously dragged into Daehyun's bed (guess by who), and he beat the living crap out of Daehyun. In that precise moment, Youngjae didn't love either of the two boys. He just wanted to stay alone right now, without hearing a word coming out of Daehyun's mouth nor Zelo's. But his anger quickly passed, although there were some loveless moments in the YoungLo house.

Three days have passed, and Youngjae already forgave the two, but he decided to test the two, to see who deserves his love. He loved them both. But he was starting to lose interest in Zelo... Youngjae sighed. He didn't like the idea of falling in love with a singer who just got expelled from a group, but unfortunately he was. He loved Daehyun, but at the same time, he hated him, because of his behaviour. He wanted to avoid Daehyun, but he also wanted him to be his lover. The bitter truth was this: Youngjae didn't like Daehyun's personality at ALL. 

These days turned into months, and Youngjae dated Zelo, but he also dated Daehyun. He knew he was being a jerk, but he just loved Zelo's persona (but when they kissed there was no spark), and felt the sparks thanks to Daehyun's touch. These two together could be the perfect boyfriend, and with those two Youngjae could feel complete. He didn't even know why should he choose. With them both he felt complete, with one of them he didn't. 

But even though Youngjae loved both of them, if they found out he would lose everything. Besides, he had to choose. Definitely. Now or never. But he never loved Daehyun without Zelo. And he never really loved Zelo without Daehyun. They were like two people in one.

The next day, Daehyun woke up in his bed and saw Youngjae calmly sleeping besides him. The older brushed the younger's black bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead as a good morning kiss. The lead vocalist slightly blushed, as he rested his head on Daehyun's chest. Unfortunately Zelo, who was awake, called the two: "WAKE UP, LAZY BUMS! WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE TODAY!" Daehyun groaned. 'Somewhere'. No wonder the oldest hated the maknae. 

Youngjae groggily got dressed, and the half-clad Daehyun lying down on Zelo's bed, watching Youngjae's beautiful legs. "Jae... You have lovely legs..." He winked. "T-thanks..." The younger stuttered, blushing. But someone JUST had to barge in and ruin the moment: "YAH, DAE, GET OUT! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, HIS LEGS ARE MINE!" Zelo yelled shocked. Youngjae scoffed, his legs belonged to HIS BODY, not to Zelo.

Daehyun reached out and pecked a very scared Youngjae in front of the shocked maknae. The lead vocalist tried to pull out, and in the end he was successful. Zelo smiled: He pulled out of Daehyun's kiss, so he didn't love Daehyun. But still, there was something suspicious about Youngjae. And he was going to find out.

A few hours later the trio got in their convertible to drive to a person's house. Daehyun gasped as he realized: It was Jiyeon's, his ex-girlfriend. As soon as they rang the doorbell, a sweet young girl in her early twenties opened the door: "Choi Junhong and Jung Daehyun? Jiyeon is in the kitchen. And who are you?" The girl asked Youngjae. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoo Youngjae" Youngjae answered politely, kissing her hand.

The girl blushed a bit, not used to all this courtesy: "What a gentleman, Mr. Yoo Youngjae! I'm Heo Gayoon, by the way." The girl introduced herself. Youngjae was mentally screaming in shock: She changed so much! She obviously had a lot of plastic surgery. She was basically unrecognizable. And she obviously left 4minute, for some reason. Youngjae could instantly tell something happened with her former bandmates. Like him, Gayoon was very sensitive.

"Boss, there are visits" Gayoon told Jiyeon. Boss? Why in the world did Gayoon leave 4minute?! "Let them in" Jiyeon said acidly, in a voice nobody heard before. What happened to the sweet and nice T-ARA N4 member? Where's the sweet y cute Jiyeon? Now she looked old.

"Hey you" She said, pointing at Daehyun. "Why did you breakup with my daughter?" Jiyeon asked him annoyed. "Y-your daughter?" Daehyun stuttered, shifting his glance to a wide-eyed Youngjae. "Yes" She answered shortly, pointing at Gayoon. "Gayoon's your daughter?" Zelo asked wide-eyed. Gayoon sighed: "Long story" Zelo wanted her to talk, but she didn't feel like it now. Youngjae was still shocked: Daehyun dated a girl, so he was straight. "YOUNGJAE--" Zelo shouted, seeing Youngjae running out of Jiyeon's house. But it was too late. Youngjae was nowhere to be found.