Too much to Handle

Slipped my mind

Guys, I'll mark the story complete. Here's a quick sad/happy ending!

 

The day at the chocolate factory was the best day in BAP's life! They recognized the dorky funny amazing people in the now estranged members. The group decided to reunite permanently, and since then they've only had amazing successes, while Key and Onew went back to SHINee.

Unfortunately, Youngjae and Zelo broke up, but neither were devastated. Youngjae wanted to enjoy single life for now. He loved it. Single doesn't mean lonely or alone. BAP rejoiced all together. Daehyun's douche side disappeared, and he's still hoping for a DaeJae, but that isn't happening soon.

Youngjae and Daehyun hang out a lot together and they live the moment to the fullest. There might even be a kiss here and there. Zelo moved onto Youngjae, he developed a feeling for BAP's main dancer, Jongup. After a year of dating, the two decided to get married and to adopt a child, whom they named Jonghong.

Unfortunately, not everyone had a happy ending. Gayoon was in the deepest state of her depression, and 4minute disbanded. Hyuna became homeless, she begged on the streets. Jihyun is desperately looking for work, and became a e. Jiyoon moved in with a mysterious man to get a roof over her head. Sohyun committed suicide. Gayoon was in the best state of them all, works with the technical crew with T-ARA N4 (she got kicked out of the group), and Jiyeon was her boss, and living on her own.

Her love for Youngjae was so deep, she felt worthless. She had nobody. She was nobody. Nobody cared about her since her exit from 4MINUTE.

She was tenderizing meat with the meat tenderizer. She thought how happy could she be if she could take a permanente break from her dramatic life. An idea popped into her mind. She grabbed the meat tenderizer, and pushed it through her head. All the drama in her life wasn't a problem, as the lifeless body lays on the floor.