Burden comeback...maybe

Slipped my mind

This is for Miss A fans, a romance between Suzy and Min. In this chapter I won't continue the daejae/younglo drama. Sorry, only for two or three chapters, because the MinZy couple will also influence the conclusion of the daejae/younglo drama (in a few words, the conclusion of the story).  

 

A week later, Youngjae was still outraged by Zelo's "betrayal". He avoided him in any way. Now he was going to Suzy's place, since she said she just wanted to talk. She didn't intend getting back with him when she found her true love, Min. Youngjae got in his car, and in ten minutes he got to her house. He waited ten minutes in front of the door, after ringing the doorbell. 'Gosh... What is Suzy doing?' He thought. Suddenly he heard some "obscene" noises: "Ah...Min, give me more..." Yep. That was Suzy's voice. She was making love to Min. Obviously. 

Youngjae patiently waited five minutes more, then Suzy finally opened the door and greeted him sweetly: "Hi Youngie, I'm so sorry, I just got a little distracted..." "No problem, Suzy. May I come in now?" Youngjae asked, smiling. He was annoyed because he waited this long, but he didn't show it. When he was dating her, she was a total burden. Suzy wasn't happy either in the relationship, unless stuff went her way.

~ "YOO YOUNGJAE! I WANT THOSE SHOES!" Suzy screamed, pulling Youngjae's arm fiercely. "What!? They cost a fortune!" Youngjae protested. Angry, Suzy grabbed Youngjae by the collar, glaring daggers right into his eyes: "Yoo Youngjae... I want those shoes. Get them immediately!" Suzy said darkly. Youngjae sighed, bought the shoes for Suzy (without even receiving a 'thank you') and spent all his money on it. He went bankrupt because of her and for five months he depended on Daehyun. Suzy didn't stop though. "YOO YOUNGJAE! GET ME THAT EMERALD NECKLACE!" Suzy continued for five months, unaware of Youngjae's financial crisis and that the money he spent was Daehyun's. Youngjae got arrested, but he didn't go to prison. ~ 

Youngjae thought of that flashback in horror. Now she's sweeter, dating Min totally changed her. Youngjae was going to thank her for that. "Youngie, take a seat. Would you like a drink?" Suzy asked, her voice sweeter than ever. 'Wow...Min does miracles...' Youngjae thought to himself. "No thanks Suzy, but I've got something very important to tell you. What would you do if you saw your love kissing someone else?" Suzy looked at Min, a very worried look on her face.

"Well, I would punch that person in the face!" Suzy said proudly, she was a tomboy, just like her girlfriend. "Even if that person were your closest friend?" Suzy looked at Youngjae worried, understanding immediately his problem. "Zelo kissed Daehyun, right?" Suzy worriedly asked. She knew from the start that her former boyfriend loved Zelo, and she also knew how close Youngjae was with Daehyun. "Yes... He did..." Youngjae started crying. Suzy brushed his bangs out of his face, giving him a small hug. Min, who was next to her girlfriend, also hugged him, giving strength to Youngjae.

"Well... break up with Zelo immediately then! You can't be with someone who's cheating on you!" Min said angrily. Youngjae was thankful he was comforted by the two girls. He stood up and hugged them both: "Thanks girls. I might break up with him if this goes on" He waved at the couple and left.