Jealousy is violence

Slipped my mind

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BABY JAE!?" Daehyun yelled when he saw Zelo snuggled up to Youngjae. The maknae wrapped his arms tighter around Youngjae, his eyes full of fear. When Daehyun was about to hit him, Youngjae woke up and, horrified, saw the main vocalist beating up poor Zelo. "STOP!" Youngjae yelled, holding him tightly.

"I'll get you for this, Jung Daehyun, you possessive brat." Daehyun, when he saw what he did to Zelo, he ran out of the room, panicked. Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup didn't wake up yet. Youngjae rushed to their room, waking up Yongguk first: "Wake up, Bbang! This is urgent!" "Calm down, Youngie! What is it? Is Yuri still bothering you? Or is it Eunji or Hyuna?" Youngjae couldn't believe the leader's obliviousness of the whole situation. "It's Zelo! Daehyun punched him and he fainted!"

Yongguk, without even needing to ask him why, rushed to Himchan's and Jongup's bedroom, throwing them off their bed. "Dude, calm down! What is it? The Third World War? Is Yuri here? Did someone kill anybody?" "Zelo fainted because Daehyun punched him!" Youngjae said. "JUNG DAEHYUN!" Jongup and Himchan yelled.

Without waiting an answer, Jongup and Himchan rush to Zelo's bedroom, without finding him. "Um... he slept with me..." Youngjae said awkwardly. Jongup and Himchan rushed to Youngjae's bedroom and found Zelo who woke up, struggling to breathe. Youngjae was shocked, Zelo's skin was getting blue, he looked like he was choking on something and struggled to breathe.

"No..." Youngjae said, rushing to Zelo. "How could a punch cause THIS!?" Himchan said, not believing his eyes. "D-Dae..." Zelo tried to say. "What?" Jongup said. "P-unched... n-neck..." "HE PUNCHED YOUR NECK!?" Everyone yelled, looking at the atrocious sight. "That's it." Youngjae said, picking up Zelo. "W-where..." Zelo whimpered.

Youngjae already knew what he was going to ask. "To the hospital, before it's too late" He said, trying to avoid hurting the maknae.