A little but big mishap

Slipped my mind

 

In a Kpop article I read that Gayoon and Jiyoon were almost expelled by Cube Ent. because of their prankster behaviour, and missing two whole schedules or something. Okay, so this was kind of messed up, so apparently to forget about Youngjae, Daehyun dated "Jiyeon", who was actually Gayoon, who had so much plastic surgery to completely change her face and start again.

She introduced herself to Daehyun as Jiyeon, although she introduced herself to Youngjae with her real name. Something drastic in 4minute has happened, causing her to leave. That's why she joined T-ARA N4 instead of the real Jiyeon, who refused...

 

Youngjae ran out of the house as soon as he heard Daehyun dated Gayoon. How could he do that to him? Youngjae still had Zelo, but without Daehyun it wasn't enough. He loved him only when the other was there. He was crushed, so he immediately ran to his house, in the cold, in the rain, without a jacket or an umbrella. 

Meanwhile Zelo was looking menacingly at Daehyun. Gayoon decided to break the silence by revealing her story:

"Junhong and Daehyun, you might not know it, but I've got a lot to explain about." The two boys looked at the girl questioningly. Gayoon sighed and kept talking.

"Months ago, when Youngjae dated Yuri, he also dated Hyuna, Suzy and Eunji. Hyuna asked me to spy the other girls who went out with Youngjae. I only did it for one reason, which I'm absolutely not ready to tell you now.  Then I had a huge argument with Jihyun over this thing." Gayoon was in tears, but she continued, 

"I was the one who called the police twice, and my label, Cube Ent., threatened to expel me from the entertainment business because I missed two schedules by going out with Jiyoon, so we both risked being expelled, also because Cube didn't really like our prankster behaviour. But every time I saw those girls, my heart kept breaking... Now I heard he dated Zelo... so now I'm in a huge depression... My psychiatrist is not helping at all..." Gayoon was really crying furiously now. 

Daehyun and Zelo hugged the noona tightly, comforting her. "But, Ga, please tell me... why are you heartbroken?" Daehyun asked. Gayoon sighed, but decided to tell the truth: "If I tell you, you must swear that the two of you won't get angry" The two of them nodded, confused. "I... I love Youngjae" The noona said, crying. The two boys looked at her wide-eyed, not believing the girl's words. 

Yes, Gayoon has loved Youngjae and she decided to date Daehyun to forget about him. At Eunjung's party she was disguised as Jiyeon, and she seduced Daehyun so much to become his girlfriend. Daehyun dated Gayoon to forget his feelings for Youngjae. "Jiyeon" dated him to get closer to Youngjae's heart. 

 

Gosh, this is really messed up... I still hope you liked it!