Betrayal...?

Slipped my mind

A week later, Zelo was completely cured. His lungs were breathing normally, his face had a healthy color and his voice wasn't hoarse anymore. But when they got home, Daehyun was nowhere to be found. "Guys, have you seen Daehyun? I can't find him anywhere!" Himchan was extremely worried and looked for him everywhere.

Zelo scoffed: "After what he's done to me, of course you won't find him at home!" But Himchan wasn't listening. He was even looking in the refrigerator. "I highly doubt he's in there" Youngjae said, laughing. "You never know! Once I found Daehyun under my bed!" Himchan defended. "Look there, then!" Youngjae said, still laughing. Himchan scowled at the two and left. 

An hour later, Daehyun was still nowhere to be found. "If he only looks in our dorm, he's not going to find him. He probably went out. But I'm not looking for him, I want to spend the day with you" Zelo said, leaning on Youngjae's chest. Youngjae grabbed hold of the younger's waist and spun him around to face him. "Me too" Youngjae said, and they both went back to bed. It was only 8:00 AM after all. 

Youngjae got in his bed first and pulled Zelo in with him. Zelo snuggled close to Youngjae, enjoying his warmth. Now he had the courage to do something Daehyun would never forgive him for: He leaned  in, and pecked Youngjae's  lips, but he noticed something weird, he didn't feel any spark.

He deepened the kiss anyway, and the other pulled away. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? DREAMING ABOUT MY JAEJAE?!"Zelo, shocked, realized that Youngjae was sleeping on the opposite side of the bed, and that he didn't kiss him, but kissed someone else. Panicking, he looked at the his face: Daehyun. He just kissed Jung Daehyun.

The elder vocalist went to Youngjae and planted a kiss on his lips, the softness of them encouraging Daehyun to deepen it. He also couldn't resist Youngjae's plush lips, no one could, except for Jongup and maybe Himchan. Kissing him was like eating a soft gummy candy. Even better, a soft cheesecake.

Youngjae woke up, and wide eyes stared at Daehyun kissing him. Zelo was crying. Unlike Daehyun, Youngjae didn't enjoy the kiss, even though Daehyun's lips were thick. He was relieved that the elder at least didn't attack Zelo. "W-what was that for?" Youngjae asked shocked. "Getting rid of all the germs Zelo put on me with his kiss" "W-wait... Zelo, you kissed him?" Youngjae said in tears. "How could you!?" Youngjae almost yelled at him. "I-I didn't... I thought he was y-you..." Zelo was in tears now. "But you pulled away, didn't you? Daehyun told Youngjae he didn't. You were enjoying it, weren't you?" Youngjae said, feeling betrayed. "I-I didn't know..." Zelo said, and ran away in tears.