From the Start

Slipped my mind

Unfortunately, the DaeYeon thing didn't work out. Jiyeon was a good company, but his feelings for Youngjae grew stronger. And their schedules were so different: What brought them together was the crisis both B.A.P. and T-ara were facing: Apparently Yongguk found out about Daehyun kidnapping Youngjae, and was furious. The main vocalist avoided Yongguk and Himchan for the rest of the day, in fear of causing a riot. He already was a ing mess.

T-ara was facing something different: They got in a fight with Hwayoung, and in a big one too. In the end, Hwayoung left the group, because she was "bullied" by the members.  This caused a huge loss of popularity, that's basically why T-ARA N4 was formed. The sub-group regained all the lost popularity back. More popularity, more shows call, busier schedule. And now T-ara's schedule was completely full. So Daehyun and Jiyeon merely met once a week. 

A month later, both of them decided to end the relationship, because of the busy schedules and the criisis the two were facing. Daehyun didn't want to dump Jiyeon, the girl has done her best to help him in any way, so he couldn't hurt her in any way. But there was no way he could get over Youngjae now.

Meanwhile, Himchan was walking in the studio and saw Youngjae singing. Oh, what an angelic voice the younger had. The elder couldn't resist, he barged in and hugged Youngjae tightly. "JaeJae... this song... amazing... who is it about?" Himchan noticed Youngjae was singing a very deep love song. "If I tell you, please don't judge me" The black-haired boy warned the 'umma', laying his hand on his chest, pushing him away. "Please tell me... I won't judge you" Himchan was worried, but he wanted, no, NEEDED to know.

Youngjae sighed: "The song... it's about Daehyun-hyung" Himchan's eyes widen at Daehyun. "DAE... YOU LOVE THAT MOTHER...?!?!" Himchan was about to yell, but Youngjae placed a finger on his lips. The elder, taking advantage of the situation, kissed and bit on Youngjae's finger. Mmhh, so tasty (according to Himchan). Youngjae retreated his finger in disgust, then Himchan kissed his hand. Everyone loved doing skinship with Youngjae, even if it's the smallest touch. Zelo is so lucky to have him... but he's in for a heartbreak. Now Daehyun's the lucky one...

Himchan waved at Youngjae and left. Suddenly, Daehyun came in, he heard Himchan yelling: "H-hi Youngie..." Daehyun couldn't believe he was blushing AND stuttering. Youngjae waved at him, blushing as well. Daehyun desperately wanted to hug and kiss the younger. He loved his smooth skin, and Youngjae's his favorite skinship target.

To lighten up the awkward atmosphere Daehyun hugged the sweet vocalist, kissing his neck. He wrapped his arms around Youngjae's petite waist and pressed his lips against Youngjae's marshmallow ones. Oh, he missed that amazing feeling. He was so lucky he could do it. Youngjae was caught off guard, blushing. Daehyun gasped and ran away, leaving Youngjae in his own thoughts. 

A few hours passed, and Daehyun went back to the dorm, but was greeted by an angry Yongguk: "Jung Daehyun. You're no longer in BAP. Correction, you're out of the group and you cannot share our dorm. What you've done is outrageous, and even though you're an amazing vocalist, your behavior was unacceptable. Therefore I, as the BAP leader, expel you completely from the group. So, goodbye Daehyun, you'll be replaced by Key" Before Daehyun could reply, Yongguk closed the door. So he headed to the YoungLo house. 

He knocked on the door. Youngjae opened the door, without even asking who it was: "D-daehyun?" He blushed, not believing his eyes. Daehyun smiled, he'd love to wake up seeing those beautiful eyes of his. Zelo came in, and looked furious: "What do you want, motherer? Youngie is MINE!" Zelo yelled. Daehyun laughed: "I got expelled from BAP. Yongguk, although he hates me now, was kind enough to talk to TS Ent. and adding me to your duo."

Youngjae was both excited and disappointed: "But now, who will sing the high notes in BAP? Surely not Yongguk" Daehyun laughed at the lead vocalist's innocence. "Don't worry, I'll be replaced by some Key guy. Anyway, from now on, I'll be living with you! Please don't judge me or hate me, I really want to change..." Daehyun begged the guys. Zelo scoffed, and left. Youngjae, the forgiving young man he is, hugged him and nodded.

When the three went to bed, Daehyun went to the guest room. But when everyone was asleep, the eldest snuck in Youngjae's room and wrapped his arms around the sweet vocalist, kissing his lips. Zelo was deeply asleep, and Daehyun found it impossible to move him. out of the bed. Oh well. Daehyun carried Youngjae out of the room he shared with Zelo and dragged him to his room. He kissed the younger non-stop all night.