DaeLo?! MUAHAHA

Slipped my mind

I received two comments saying that they loved the 'DaeLo=It's never gonna happen' part. Will it? Of course not, but... some DaeLo accidents might happen (There will be no DaeLo in the story, Dae will always love Jae, same for Zelo)...

Daehyun woke up in Youngjae's bed, obviously hugging him, as usual. But to his dismay, Zelo was hugging his Youngie too. He pushed him off the bed, and Zelo (who was pretending to sleep) stared at him red-faced and wide-eyed: "H-hyung... W-why are you touching my c-crotch?" With wide eyes, Daehyun realized his hand was indeed on Zelo's private part. He removed it quickly, blushing (from embarrassment, what if Youngjae found out?) "S-sorry..." 'Argh, Daehyun! Why did you stutter?" Daehyun mentally scolded himself, and Zelo at first was scared. But then, he reassured himself.

When Youngjae got out of bed, Daehyun bumped into Zelo and fell on top of him. They both blushed (because they were both boiling in the airless room, but Youngjae didn't know that, and stuck his tongue out at the two, calling them 'pretend lovers', although he was a bit hurt inside), and again stuttered sorry. Youngjae just laughed. If the two of them decided to play lovey-dovey, they could go to a restaurant. Of course, if this weren't a game, he still could get another girlfriend (not those annoying girls such as Hyuna, Eunji or Yuri, but maybe a nice one like Gyuri or Taeyeon...?).

Of course, he was still feeling a weird feeling for Daehyun that just wasn't love. Maybe spark, he didn't want Daehyun as a boyfriend, he just felt the sparks by touching him. Maybe this wasn't true love. He truly loved Zelo, although there weren't anymore sparks in physical contact. The truth was that he wanted a boyfriend with Zelo's heart and Daehyun's body.

He shook off those thoughts as Daehyun came in, but the older tripped on the stairs and fell down. Thinking it was Youngjae who fell down, Zelo rushed and caught Daehyun in his arms. Youngjae wasn't jealous, since he didn't have anymore sparks with the maknae.

The next DaeLo incident was in the car. Since the passenger seat was occupied (by Manager Kang), Daehyun sat in the back. Since also BAP members were in it, Daehyun had to sit on Zelo's lap. Suddenly a car bumped into Youngjae's, and Daehyun fell down (His seat belt wasn't strong enough) and accidentally kissed Zelo. The maknae's eyes widen, good thing Youngjae didn't see the kiss (It was all an accident).

Although the maknae was shocked, he smirked at a blushing Daehyun: 'So you love me, huh, hyung? Maybe you were so attached to Jae to get my jealousy... Now I won't have to supervise you when you're near with Jae' Zelo happily thought. BAP members were too shocked to say anything. The rest of the trip to the dance studio was totally silent, funless.As they got there, Zelo got away from them to go to the bathroom. Yes, Daehyun loved him. He was sure of it. Now he's sure that Daehyun won't do any dirty things with Youngjae. He can finally sleep well. Or so he thought.

Noticing Zelo's absence, Daehyun dragged Youngjae somewhere private, and showered him with kisses. Zelo will never find out anyway. Then for the rest of the day, and the night, ecc. This was a wordless day.

 

Sorry if it wasn't very interesting, but it's a small contradiction, it's quite important for the next chapters: Apparently Zelo, believing in a DaeLo (although he doesn't like Daehyun at all), is so sure of the main vocalist's love to not notice him cheating with Youngjae.