When the truth comes out...

Slipped my mind

When the two finally got home, Yongguk actually forgot about Jieun. Useless and pointless drama. Himchan decided to not bring him to that club anymore. He wished his friend could just avoid clubbing this often. He already was worried about Daehyun kidnapping Youngjae, and lying to him, now he didn't want his own relationship to go down the drain. Bang may have forgotten Jieun, but the stripper kept torturing him. After her last attempt, the eldest reported Jieun to the police, and she got arrested for ual harassment. Well, the boys won't go to Club Venus anymore.  

Meanwhile, Youngjae woke up in Daehyun's bed at night, and gasped seeing the elder . He realized he was too, so he quickly put his PJs on (PJs is American for PaJamas, for who didn't know) and got out of his bed. He drove to Zelo's house, where he saw the maknae crying. "Junhong, what's wrong?" Youngjae asked, kissing him on the lips. The maknae instantly felt better, and buried his head in the sweet vocalist's chest. Youngjae dragged Zelo to his bedroom.

Youngjae pulled Zelo in his bed and held him tightly: "I'm feeling very lonely these days... I want my hyung... my JaeJae..." He said crying. The elder kissed his forehead, wanting to protect his maknae forever. "Junniebug, let's go to sleep now. I love you" He said, tears in his eyes. Zelo hugged Youngjae even tighter and fell asleep in Youngjae's comforting warmth.

As usual, a dark figure scooted towards the bed. Seeing Youngjae and Zelo snuggled up to each other, Daehyun sighed. For tonight he didn't kidnap his Youngie. ONLY for tonight he'll leave YoungLo alone. Correction, he'll leave Youngjae and Zelo alone, to Daehyun only DaeJae existed, no YoungLo was in the air, no matter how much the lead vocalist kissed the maknae (on the face and lips), he was Daehyun's.

The next morning Daehyun woke up scowling. Youngjae was like . Not that he ever tried it, but he knew that they both had the same effects. People, if you know Yoo Youngjae likes someone else, don't touch him. Don't sleep with him. But the main vocalist knew this wasn't a one-sided love. He knew Youngjae had feelings for him. They just didn't come out yet. 

Meanwhile, Himchan was happy Daehyun finally stopped kidnapping the younger. "Yongguk-hyung, do you think Daehyun is over Youngjae?" He asked. Yongguk shrugged: "I doubt he's over Youngjae, but he finally realised he has a boyfriend. Maybe he'll start dating Jiyeon, she's a very nice girl. She'll help him forget." Infact, that night Daehyun was crying, he finally understood Youngjae was with Zelo, but he couldn't accept it.

Days passed by, and he kept kidnapping Youngjae and ing him. The younger understood the soul trick, so Daehyun ed him while he was asleep. What made him continue is that Youngjae gave his ity to him. He's never done it once with Zelo. He was still determined to change Youngjae's feelings. That proved how selfish he was.

But one day, Zelo spotted Daehyun carrying Youngjae to his bed and yelled: "SO YOU'VE BEEN KIDNAPPING MY YOUNGIE ALL TIME!!! YOU ED HIM IN BED THEN!" He was furious. Meanwhile, Youngjae woke up, aware of the situation and glared darkly at Daehyun. How could he do this? The elder was literally kicked out of the house. The two boys changed house and lived even further BAP's dorm, not giving their address to anybody. Not even to Yongguk. 

This period was heartbreaking for Daehyun. He maybe needed Jiyeon right now. He didn't love her, but that's how Youngjae was with Zelo. Look at them when they first met and look at them now. He wanted to make this work, since he couldn't kidnap Youngjae anymore. He decided to find happiness with Jiyeon. She'll surely be happy, but what about him? Will she make him happy? Will DaeJae be in DaeYeon's shade?