Girlfriend or invader?

Slipped my mind

Reluctantly, Youngjae got in his car with his girlfriend Yuri. He listened patiently to all her ramblings and he also let her scold him for arriving *thirty-nine seconds* late.

When the not-so-lovebirds arrived, and entered a ramen restaurant, Youngjae told Yuri about the warning the alert made him about the speed limit, and... 'Here comes the hurricane...' Youngjae thought. "WHAT THE HECK, YOO YOUNGJAE!  I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND WITH LEGAL PROBLEMS! I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO TO PRISON!" Yuri shouted, making everyone in the restaurant glare at them. Then someone even called the police. When the officers arrived, Youngjae, embarrassed, explained their conversation to the chief officer. The so-called couple read his name tag: 'Son Daejoon'. Mr. Son scolded the girl for yelling so loudly, then whispered in her ear: "Miss Kwon, right? I've seen you at Music Core with the other MC. Don't worry, your boyfriend is perfect, he'll never go to prison for tresspassing a speed limit..." Yuri smirked when he said that, chuckling at Youngjae, who was unaware of their conversation. 

Thirty minutes later, after their date ended, Youngjae got to the BAP dorm, where he received another text. 'No, not Yuri again? Her phone is completely out of battery, I think I used it all to avoid this situation!?' he thought, checking his messages.

"Meet me at SeoSeoul park" ~Eunji Oh no, another arrogant girlfriend, even worse than Yuri. "Hyung, how many girlfriends have you got?" Zelo asked his hyung, he also saw the text. "Um, I think twenty, but..." "TWENTY!?" Zelo shouted, attracting all BAP's attention. "Yo, what's going on?" Daehyun asked. "Hyung here loves twenty girls!" All BAP looks at Youngjae shocked. "Well, I never loved them, I just told them once that they were cute, and they overreacted..." "So you never loved any of your girlfriends?" an emotionless Yongguk asked. "Nope, and I'm lucky I remember at least ten of my girlfriends' names!" Everyone was bewildered. "Then breakup with them!" Zelo shouted, snuggling closer to Youngjae's chest, feeling his warmth. Youngjae blushed, and decided to breakup with his exactly twenty girlfriends, after his 'date' with Eunji. But the problem was, except for Yuri, Eunji, Hyuna and Suzy, who tortured him the most, he couldn't even remember how his girlfriends looked like nor their names...

 

So, that's that! Even though I'll put DaeJae in it as well, the ending will be YoungLo. Please comment if you like it!