HaKen: Leo's Super Heroes

Only U

                                                                     

 

Leo was silently reading (and eating) in the most secluded part of the library when a girl he barely knew, and doesn't ever want to know, appeared in front of him. Leo didn't even bother looking up. It was Kim Jina, Manse University's most popular girl and Leo's biggest admirer. Jina is also known as a fox who likes seducing men she has her eyes on. Leo was her number 1 target.

 

"Leo-oppa, what's that you're reading?" she hopefully asked. Leo had never spoken to her. Ever. He just didn't feel like talking to people like her.

Jina pulled a chair and sat beside him. Students looked their way and whispered. Although it was a pretty unlikely sight, a lot of the student population think that Jina and Leo should get together. They looked perfect, they are the school's most popular students and one of Seoul's most popular citizens.

Leo continued reading like he didn't hear anything. *I wish I could fly this girl to Pluto.*

Jina purposely pouted cutely at Leo, still trying to get his attention. The boys who were there drooled at the sight. For them, Jina was a goddess. For Leo, she was unattractive.

"Why won't you look at me, Leo-oppa? We've known each other for the past 2 years!" she huffed angrily. "Why don't we get together, huh? I'm like, the most popular girl out there! I'm rich, too! We could be the perfect couple in all of history, you know?" 

Leo still didn't budge. He doesn't like her and he ever won't. Period.

Jina slowly trailed her fingers on Leo's perfect biceps. Leo flinched at her touch.

*What the heck is she doing???* This time, Leo glared intensely at her. Jina flinched. 

 

Someone clicked their tongues in disappointment. It was N and Ken. Jina and Leo looked at them, quite surprised to see them suddenly.

"You just can't seduce Leo, huh? Jina?" N smirked. Ken snickered. Leo continued to read on his book, but deep inside, he was thankful that his friends arrived at the right time.

"N-oppa~ Ottokae? Leo just can't seem to like me... I mean, I know he likes me, too! He's just too shy to admit it that's why he's acting like this to me... Right???" Jina looked at them hopefully. The two boys snickered, even Leo was dying trying to supress his laughter. If they weren't in the library, they would have been rolling on the floor laughing a long time ago.

N looked at her charmingly. Jina nearly drooled. She likes Leo the most, but she wouldn't mind flirting with other hot boys, especially with VIXX and BTOB.

"Let me tell you a secret." N whispered to her. "We don't really know if he likes you back, but there is one thing that you could do to make sure he likes you." Jina listened with interest.

"Can you promise me that you would do it?" N asked, acting all serious. Jina nodded enthusiastically. She'd do whatever it takes to make Leo hers.

"Okay, so," N paused and looked at Ken and Leo. They were giving him curious looks.

"All you have to do is..." N paused again, making Jina more anxious.

"All you have to do is disappear and never show up ever again. I'm sure he'd like you for that." N winked playfully. Jina stood up abruptly and looked at them furiously.

"I would never do that! I'm sure Leo likes me! And if he doesn't, I'll make him!" she furiously cried. She didn't care about the looks of the other students and the librarian. She was too mad to care.

*I'll make you like me, Leo. No, I'll make you love me!* Jina thought as she angrily stomped off the library.

 

 


"So, what did you tell her?" Ken asked. N looked at Leo. He genuinely felt sorry for his friend who had to suffer from people like Jina.

N slung his arm on both Ken and Leo. "I told her that Leo would like her if she disappeared and never show up again."

"You really said that?! Hahaha! Nice one, hyung!" Ken high-fived N. N raised his other hand for Leo to high-five him, too.

*I guess I should be thankful they saved my back there.* Leo raised his hand up. N smiled and high-fived him.

"C'mon, let's go home." The three boys happily walked their way home.


Some HaKen for everybody! :D