Leech

Only U

                                           

 

*What could she be doing right now?* Leo thought as he stared blankly outside the window of his classroom. Even after reconciling with Minjung, she never really left his mind. Instead, he kept on thinking about her more.

"Mr. Jung Leo?" the professor called and all of his classmates looked at him. Leo turned his head to look at his professor. "Yes, sir?"

"Would you mind answering this equation?" the professor said, clearly not pleased with him. Leo stood up and went to the board, scribbling the answers quickly---and correctly. His classmates looked at him in astonishment.

The professor cleared his throat and looked at him seriously. "Please pay attention next time." he said lowly. Leo looked back at him and went directly to his seat. *I know all of that already.*

 

Leo's last period for the morning ended and he was about to get out from class when he heard loud gasps and some whisperings from the hallway. *What's going on?* he tried to peek from the many heads but he couldn't.

"Hey, what's going on?" he asked a junior boy who passed by. The boy looked at him in surprise. *Leo-sunbaenim's talking to ME?!* Leo stared at him, waiting for him to answer. He gulped nervously at his gaze. "K-Kim Jina-sunbaenim is having a fight with a girl from another university in the hallway." he stuttered.

"Ahh... I see. Thanks." Leo said as he went back inside. *What does she think she's doing fighting with a girl from another university? In the hallway, at that? Tsk. Immature brats.*

"Aren't you going to help her or something??? Isn't she your girlfriend?" the junior boy called after him. Leo looked at him incredulously.

*Why do they keep linking me with that girl?!* he thought angrily. "She's not my girlfriend so why should I help her?" Leo scowled. The boy shook in fear and backed away. "I'm sorry sunbaenim!" he bowed quickly and dashed out of the room.

"Yo!" Leo turned around to see N and Ken by the door. Leo waved back at them.

"Let's go grab some lunch, hyung. Ravi and Hongbin will be joining us today." Ken informed. "Okay." Leo nodded.

The three boys walked past the fighting girls and ignored everyone who was looking at them.

"Leo-oppa!" Jina called across the hallway. N put his arms around Leo's shoulder. "Just keep on ignoring her, Leo." he said as he lightly patted his friends back. Ken agreed. "You're doing a good job, hyung."

"Looks like your oppa doesn't seem to like you." mocked Jina's enemy. Jina glared at her. 

"OPPA!!!" Jina called again, louder this time. She ran past her enemy and clung onto Leo's arm, harshly pushing Ken aside. "What the f---" N had practically covered Ken's mouth before the younger could say anything.

Leo glared at the clinging Jina. *WHAT IS THIS LEECH DOING?!* he harshly pushed Jina away and the other students gasped in surprise.

"Oppa..." Jina slowly fell on the ground and pretended to cry. "You are so mean! I'm going through a lot right now and you wouldn't even be there for me! You don't love me anymore?! What have I done wrong?!" she thrashed around.

Leo stared at her crying figure, totally unfazed. *What is she blabbering about now? She's totally crazy.* 

"Let's go." Leo growled. The boys started to walk when Jina whined louder. "Where are you going oppa?! Leo-oppa!!! OPPAAA!!! Don't go! OPPA!!!"

"She's so shameless." Ken said. "Why does she always have to humiliate herself like that just for Leo-hyung?" he pointed out. N agreed. *She is one shameless girl. I pity her sometimes.*

*I'm just glad that Minjung isn't like her.* Leo thought as the boys headed to the restaurant where Ravi and Hongbin were waiting.