Aegyo At Its Finest

Only U

                                              


After the scrumptious dinner, the boys had originally planned to send Minjung home together, but because of Ravi's plan to 'leave Minjung's safety to Leo-hyung', the other boys had decided to let Leo take Minjung home.

"Aish. Those brats." Leo grumbled as he waited for the bus with Minjung. Minjung looked at him, worried that he might hate her for being forced to send her home.

"You can still catch up with them, Leo-ssi. I can go home on my own." she said. Leo glanced at her. "No, I will send you home. I should." he softly spoke and smiled at her, the moon light softly hitting his face. Suddenly, blush crept on her cheeks as she felt her beating heart.

"Does it hurt somewhere???" Leo asked worriedly as he moved closer to Minjung. She quickly waved her hands. "N-no, I'm fine..." she assured. The bus finally arrived and the two went in. Minjung was about to swipe her bus card when Leo swiped his twice. *What?!* Minjung thought as Leo lightly pushed her in. "Go on."

Minjung sat on an empty seat and patted the empty space next to her. "Sit here." Leo need not to be told twice and sat comfortably next to her.

"You shouldn't have done that, you know." Minjung said. Leo looked at her, utterly confused. "What do you mean?"

"I brought my bus card. Why did you have to swipe yours twice? This is the second time you wasted your money on me..." she said. *First, at the train station. And now, this.*

"I'm not sure if you're pretending to be stupid or if you really are one." Leo scoffed as he closed his eyes. Minjung looked at him in disbelief. "I am not stupid nor am I pretending to be!" she scowled as she crossed her arms in a huff.

Leo chuckled lightly. *Stupid. I did that because that's what gentlemen should do. And I wouldn't mind doing it always... for you.* He opened one eye and looked at Minjung, who was looking out the window, looking mad.

"I was just teasing you. Don't take it to heart." Leo said softly. "I know you're not stupid. If you were, I would never hang out with you." he joked but Minjung ignored him. *She definitely took it seriously.* Leo sighed. The bus came to a stop and Minjung quickly walked out.

"Minjung. Look at me." Leo called as he followed after her, but Minjung still ignored him. *I guess I have no choice... I'm totally throwing my beloved pride away...* Leo inhaled deeply as he got himself mentally ready and exhaled.

"Minjungie~" Leo cooed cutely.

*What the heck---* Minjung slowly turned around to face Leo, who was now pouting cutely at her. The cold and emotionless image of the Leo she once knew shattered into pieces.

"Leo-ssi..." Minjung's eyes widened twice its size. *I'm not seeing things right???*

Leo had enough and fell on the ground, covering his face in embarrassment. *I should fly myself to another planet!* he groaned inwardly. Minjung went to his side and lightly patted his back.

"Are you okay, Leo-ssi?" Minjung asked worriedly, but chuckled when she remembered his aegyo. It was an aegyo anybody would die to see. 

"Leo-ssi? Come on, get up. I'm not mad at you anymore." Leo still didn't lift his head. He was too embarrassed to face her. *I should start packing my bags and leave first thing tomorrow morning!*

*I should do something to get his attention...* Minjung sighed. "Leo-oppa~" she called, blushing. 

*What did she just call me???* Leo slowly lifted his head and looked at her. "W-what did you say..?"

Minjung chuckled, still blushing. "You finally showed me your face, oppa." Leo's face turned beet red and he was thankful that it was dark. *She can't see me like this. I've humiliated myself too much in front of her. My manly pride's been crushed!*

"Come on, let's go. You said you'd take me home safely, right?" Minjung dragged the dazed Leo away. The walk was pretty awkward, just like the first time he walked her home. *This is too familiar.* Minjung smiled to herself.

"You were really cute back there." Minjung quietly said. Leo looked up at her. "I mean it. Although my image of you before was completely shattered." she laughed. Her laugh made him smile. It was the kind of laughter that he'd like to hear always.

"What was your image of me then?" Leo finally spoke. Minjung hummed. "I knew you were the silent-type, the one who doesn't really like to be involved with unfamiliar people." she paused. "But when I started hanging out with you, my image of the cold and emotionless Jung Leo slowly shattered. And it was your aegyo a while ago that completely shattered it." she said in a matter of fact tone but laughed once again.

Leo laughed lightly. For the first time, he laughed in because of a girl.

*Eh? He's laughing.* Minjung looked at him in astonishment. *It's a good thing, right?* 

Leo turned to look at her, genuinely smiling. Minjung swore at that moment that she completely forgot how to breathe after seeing him smile.

"Well, I safely sent you home." Leo said as he motioned for Minjung to go inside her apartment building. Minjung looked at him in wonder. *Would I ever be able to see him smile and laugh like this again? This won't be the last time, right?*

"Go on in. I'll be going ahead." Leo turned to go but Minjung held on his sleeve. Surprised, he turned to look back at her. *What's wrong?*

Minjung quickly loosened her grip and played with her fingers awkwardly.

"Is something wrong?" Leo asked worriedly.

"No!" she sputtered. "G-good night and thank you... for sending me home... oppa." she sheepishly said. "Go home safely!" she quickly said as she ran to her apartment.

"That was it? Seriously?" Leo grinned and chuckled as he headed home. *Sleep well, Minjung.*


This one's only a fast update~ I was planning on updating a few chapters yesterday, but I wasn't able to because of school. *sigh*

I'll try updating again later this day ^^ I should start making a poster for this fic hahaha

(I really like this Hyukbin picture XD Idk why...)