BTOVIXX's Plans

Only U

                                                           

 

It was a bright, Saturday morning and Minjung was busily cleaning her apartment when she receives a call from Sungjae.

"Wassup?" Minjung greeted as she continued to wipe her windows clean. Sungjae laughed on the other line.

"Is that how you greet your oppa?" he said, trying to sound angry. Minjung laughed lightly. Sure, Sungjae was her oppa, but they were just that close.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'm busy cleaning. What do you want?"

"Oh? Well, I just wanted to tell you that we're going to the arcade and maybe go to the karaoke later. Why don't you come with us? I'll pick you up later." Sungjae said. Minjung puffed her cheeks. She's now friends with the boys but she's worried that it would just become awkward if she came.

"No, oppa. I'm good. You guys can just enjoy the weekend by yourselves and I still have a lot to clean here." she lied. Her apartment was totally spotless now. She had been cleaning since early morning.

But Sungjae knew she was lying. He could sense it. *Something must be bothering her.*

"Want to talk about it?" Sungjae worriedly said.

"Talk about what?" Minjung innocently asked. She was now completely finished cleaning.

Minjung heard Sungjae sighed on the other line. "I know you're completely done cleaning. Why don't you come with us?"

This time, Minjung sighed. It was pointless lying to Sungjae. He knew her so well.

"It's just that... I think I would just make it awkward for the other boys you know. I mean, yeah, I've befriended them, but we aren't just that close yet. You get what I'm saying?"

Sungjae chuckled lightly. It was so like Minjung to worry about things like these.

"You got worried for nothing, Minjungie. The hyungs were actually expecting you to be there later!" he said. True enough, his hyungs were the ones who asked him to invite Minjung.

"And you know me well. I'm bad at lying." he added. 

Minjung chuckled and smiled. "Okay, okay. I'll be waiting for you here."

She heard Sungjae shout on the other line before she hung up. Something along the lines of 'mission success'.

Minjung shrugged it off and went to take a cold shower.

 

 

"HYUNGS! MISSION SUCCESS! I DID IT!" Sungjae shouted across the dorm. The boys crowded around him excitedly.

"The only thing we have to do is to make sure our plans go accordingly." Eunkwang said. The boys nodded.

Ilhoon looked troubled. He looked worriedly at his hyungs. "But I heard from Ravi-hyung that Leo-hyung won't be joining us today... And they can't think of anything to get him out of the dorm."

The boys slumped. They badly needed Leo to be there. Suddenly, Eunkwang receives a call from N.

"Yes, N?" he greeted lifelessly. They were on the verge of giving up their marvelous plans.

"The guys and I have finally come up with an idea to get Leo out of the house!" N whispered excitedly. He was in the bathroom.
Eunkwang's face lit up and the boys looked at him in wonder. N was telling Eunkwang the plan.

"What did N-hyung say, eomma?" Ilhoon asked curiously as he tugged on Eunkwangs shirt. Eunkwang shrugged him off while smiling so widely and giggling. Finally, N hung up. Eunkwang was squealing in delight.

"What happened hyung???" Hyungsik asked with interest. Eunkwang happily told them the VIXX boys' plan. BTOB happily high-fived each other. It was the perfect plan.


I almost forgot something... Would any of you mind to follow me on Twitter? :) I'll follow back ^^ Thank you :*

TWITTER