Rejoice!

Only U

                                                     

 

"Leo~ would you please get the door? I'm a bit busy, you see." N said as he flipped through his magazine while laying comfortably on the couch. Leo was cooking dinner for the boys when the doorbell to their dorm rang.

"Get it yourself. I'm busier." he muttered.

"Pretty please, Leo~? My legs got cramped so it hurts to stand." N said as he continued to flip through his magazine. Leo grumbled incoherently as he stomped his way to the door. *Lazy bum.*

"Who---" Leo's eyes widened in shock when he came face to face with somebody he never expected to see. "N-noona?!"

"It's been a while, baby bro." Taemi grinned as she greeted Leo. N's ears perked up at the voice. *She's finally here!* He jumped from the couch and quickly ran to the door.

"Taemi-noona~" N called excitedly. "I'm so glad to see you! How have you been?! Come in! Come in!" 

Taemi giggled lightly from N's actions and smiled as she entered their dorm. "I'm fine, Hakyeon. And I'm also glad to see you, too! Where are the other boys?" she asked as she looked around for the other boys.

"I asked them to run an errand to the super market." N sheepishly answered. Taemi nodded in understanding. "Well, aren't you going to talk to me, Taekwoon?" she lightly poked Leo, who was still staring at her in disbelief.

N chuckled. "I think he's too surprised to see you. Would you like something to drink, noona?" he offered. Taemi shook her head no. "I'm good. Thanks, Hakyeon."

"W-what... Why are you here?" Leo finally spoke.

"I just wanted to see how you're doing. Is that so bad for a sister to do?" Taemi smiled. "C'mon, Taek. Let's go out. I want to take you somewhere." she looked at N. "Wanna come with us, Hakyeon?"

N shook his head politely. "No, you guys can enjoy some sibling-bonding whatever. Besides, I have to wait here for the boys." he smiled. "I'll tell them you dropped by when they arrive home." he winked at her knowingly.

"Thank you, Hakyeon. Don't worry, I brought you guys something from the States anyway. It's in this bag." Taemi said as she held up a bag. "I didn't forget you guys." she winked. N gratefully took it and forcibly pushed Leo to get changed in his room.

"Where are we going? And why didn't you tell me that you were coming to visit?" Leo grumbled as Taemi dragged him to a restaurant.

"It's a surprise~ What? You don't want to see me?" Taemi pouted. A waiter arrived and took their orders. "I'll be paying." she said. 

Leo scoffed jokingly. "Of course you are. I purposely didn't bring my wallet so you would pay for everything." Taemi laughed lightly and looked at him affectionately. "You've grown up so much, Taek. It's really good to see you growing up well. I missed you." she gently spoke.

"I missed you, too, noona. And it's great to see you again," Leo smiled softly. "In person."

After a very pleasant dinner, the siblings walked around the streets while pointing casually at interesting things. "This one's cute!" Taemi said as she held out a bunny-ear head band. Leo shook his head no. "Looks horrible."

Taemi gawked at him and hit his arm playfully. "Aish, you killjoy." Leo chuckled lightly. She looked at Leo worriedly, who was busily looking at some items on the sidewalk. *Taekwoon, I hope I could help you out with your troubled romance...*

"Noona, what's wrong?" Leo asked in concern. "You're spacing out. Having troubles adjusting to the time zone?"

Taemi lightly shook her head and smiled at him. "No, Taek. I'm fine. I was just thinking thinking about something."

"What were you thinking about?" he asked. Taemi laughed uneasily. "I was only thinking about drinking some coffee. Would you like to drink some with me?" Taemi asked as she hooked her arm on his. Leo nodded happily. "Sure."

"I've never seen this cafe before. Do you come here often?" Taemi looked around the cafe as she took a seat across Leo. Leo shook his head lightly. "Not really. This was built around 4 years ago, I think." he said as he took a sip of his hot Latte.

"I see... Well, you should have just taken me to the coffee shop you were working at!" Taemi sneered at him. Leo glanced at her as he carefully put down his cup. "They're closed on Sundays."

"Why?" Taemi asked as she took a long sip from her iced Mocha. Leo shrugged nonchanlantly. "My manager, who is also the owner's son, believes that Sundays should be a family day."

Taemi blinked in surprise. "Oh! I think he's a good person." *So Taekwoon is well-taken care of in his work place. That's a relief.* 

Leo nodded, smiling as he remembered his manager. "He is." Taemi looked at him and sighed. *I can do this!* "Taekwoon?" she called. Leo looked at her curiously. "Ne, noona?"

"H-how's Minjung?" she uncertainly asked. Leo slightly flinched from the mention of her name. *M-Minjung...* he remained silent. Taemi sighed in dismally. *I guess what the boys told me were true...*

Taemi awkwardly cleared . "Did something happen?" she asked quietly, her voice filled with worry. Leo still remained quiet, much to her expectation. *I won't be able to get something out from him like this... I should just give it up tonight and ask him again some other time.*

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it now, Taek." Taemi softly said. She was about to stand up and leave when Leo spoke. "She hates me." Leo mumbled. She quickly took her seat again and worriedly looked at her troubled brother.

"She doesn't hate you, Taekwoon." Taemi quietly said. Leo shook his head no as he hung his head low in shame. "She definetly hates me!"

"Taek, I heard about what happened from the boys. Minjung doesn't hate you, Taek. In fact, she likes you!" Taemi said. Leo slowly looked up to face her, eyes wide from what he just heard. "She likes you, Taekwoon. You should tell her how you feel before it gets too late." Taemi smiled at him.

Leo's mouth gape open. "M-me? She l-likes m-me?" he pointed to himself. Taemi nodded happily. "Yes, Taek. She likes you."

"H-how can you be so sure?" Leo asked, his confidence starting to drop slowly. Taemi rolled her eyes at him but grinned. "The boys from BTOB told me about it. They said Minjung confessed. And please, come back to your senses! You look hideous with your eyes and mouth wide open." Taemi lightly chuckled.

Leo's face brightened as everything started to sink in.

"Now, why don't you start asking her out for dates? You know~ those little stroll in the park, movie dates or something. Food dates? I heard she loves eating. You two definitely match." Taemi winked as she nudged Leo, who was burying his head on the table trying not to show his wide smile.

"Take her on a mini-date tomorrow and if everything goes fine, then ask her on another date. I know you can lead her right, Taekwoon. I trust you." Taemi smiled affectionately to him. Leo nodded and smiled back at her genuinely.

"Ne, noona. I will. Thank you."


Uwaaa~ I hope Leo-oppa did well on his musical today (。◕‿◕。)

Good evening Starlights~ ;)