The Kimchi and the Umbrella

Only U

                                        

 

The boys of VIXX were heading home when Ravi forgot to buy Kimchi for dinner. They have apparently run out of the side dish.

"Ooottokajiii?" Ken said. The boys looked at each other.

"I'll just go buy it right now, you guys can go home first." Ravi said. Leo thought that it would be a good time to get a breather from the noisy kids, so he volunteered.

"Let me do it. I'll buy the Kimchi." Everybody gaped at Leo. They couldn't believe he said that.

"What? You don't want Kimchi? Fine." Leo said as he started to walk away. The boys snapped out from their trance.

"Wait! Wait!" N called. "Here my dear Leo~ Buy as many Kimchi as you want!" he exclaimed as he handed Leo the money. Leo left quickly without a word.

"Be safe! And go straight home!" N waved frantically. Hongbin remembered that day's forecast about a possible rainfall and decided to catch up with Leo.

"Hyung!" he called. Leo turned around and waited for Hongbin to catch up. 

Hongbin handed him his umbrella. "I heard that it was gonna rain. I don't know if the forecast is accurate this time, but bring this, just in case it is."

Leo took the umbrella and thanked Hongbin, who was now running back to the other boys.

*Rain, huh? I hope it doesn't* Leo lazily walked on the street as he looked for the supermarket that sold Kimchi. He wasn't really used to people looking his way, but he doesn't show it. Girls were squealing left and right as he passed by.

"Isn't he Leo?!" "He's so handsome!" "Look at his perfect body!"

*Aish. These girls, really. Can't they just go home or do other things instead of spazzing shamelessly?*
Just then, rain started to pour. Leo opened his umbrella and held out his hand.

*I hope it doesn't rain too hard*

Leo was finally able to buy Kimchi and was about to head home when he saw a young girl running past him, soaking wet. He looked back and found her standing at the bus stop, looking cold.

*Poor girl. It wouldn't hurt to help her, right? I'll just run away if she happens to be a creep* Leo reluctantly went near the girl. He cleared his throat. Minjung looked at him.

"Are you going home?" he asked. Minjung eyed him suspiciously and didn't answer.

*I was being nice! What a brat* Leo grimaced. He was about to leave when Minjung spoke.

"Not really." she said. "But I think I should. I'm soaking wet. What about you?"

"I'm about to but then I saw you. I think you need an umbrella." he said as he observed her. She was pretty cute.

Minjung looked back at him again. The bus finally arrived and Minjung was about to get on the bus when she saw Leo right behind her.

*Maybe he rides this bus too* Minjung endured the awkward bus ride for 10 minutes before she got off. The rain still hasn't stopped and it was actually falling harder. She was expecting to get soaking wet again when she stepped off the bus. Much to her surprise, she didn't. She turned around to face the poker-face Leo who was holding an umbrella above them. She blinked twice.

"What?" He motioned for her to lead the way. Minjung eyed him curiously.

"Do you live here too?" she asked as they walked side by side. Leo shook his head.

It was quite an awkward walk, but Minjung was thankful that Leo was being kind enough to share his umbrella with her.
Minjung took a quick glance at Leo.

*Poker-face* she thought and pouted slightly.

Minjung stopped walking and turned around to face Leo. 

"We're here." she said. Leo looked up the building, as if memorizing its features.

"Thank you for sending me home, though we just met. I hope you have a safe trip home." Minjung bowed and was about to get inside the building.

Leo started to walk away. She looked at him curiously.

 

*Thanks again umbrella-guy*

 


I would just like to thank all of my subscribers! :D I hope you like what you're reading ^^ Thank you!

BTOVIXX FIGHTING!!!