The Help

Only U

                                                    

 

"Welcome home, hyung! Where's my food?" Ken greeted the lifeless Leo when he arrived home. Ken noticed his hyung's gloomy face and got worried. "Hyung? What's wrong?"

Leo dragged himself to the living room and fell on the sofa. "I kissed her." he mumbled as he stared blankly on space.

"E-eh? I'm sorry, I didn't clean my ears this morning. Hehe." Ken laughed. He sat down beside Leo and nudged him lightly. "What did you say, hyung?"

"I said I kissed her." Leo said, a bit audible this time. Leo covered his face. "I kissed her! I kissed Minjung!" he shouted in frustration.

Ken blinked a couple of times, trying to sink in everything. "W-what??? M-Minjung?" he breathed. "Kissed?!" he croaked. *I can't believe this... Hyung supposedly met a friend and that friend was Minjung?! Leo-hyung's starting to become sly...* Ken grinned to himself.

"I heard someone shout. What was that about?" N suddenly came out of his room. Ken looked at him brightly. "What's wrong, my Leo? Ken, what's wrong with him?" N asked as he sat on the other side of the couch beside Leo.

"Leo-hyung kissed our Minjungie~" Ken said excitedly. N gasped loudly. "He didn't...!" he looked at Leo, eyes wide in shock. "Is that true, Jung Leo?! You k-kissed Minjungie?! Jung Taekwoon?!"

Leo grunted. N took it as a 'yes' and he gasped some more. "Does that mean, you two are official now?!" N asked as he forcibly took Leo's hands off his face.

"Tell me, are you two finally going out now?!" he asked excitedly. Leo slumped back on the couch and breathed heavily. "No." he answered.

N and Ken's face fell and looked at each other, totally confused and worried. "T-then what happened, Leo?" N asked worriedly. Leo heaved a sigh before he finally told them what happened. Both N and Ken's mouth gape open after Leo's brief summary of the event.

"Now she might think that I'm a ert! Aish!" Leo grunted as he furiously ruffled his hair.

*My Leo likes Minjung, but we don't know if she likes him back... Should we do something about this?* N thought as he looked at his frustrated friend. *I guess we can do a little help for them.* he sighed.

"Leo, why don't you take a long bath and rest? This has been a long day for you, right?" N kindly suggested. Leo looked at him blankly but stood up and headed to the bathroom. "Just don't go drowning yourself, okay?!" N shouted as the bathroom door closed.

"What now, hyung?" Ken asked worriedly at the leader. The dongsaeng line suddenly came out from their rooms in panic. "Who's drowning?!" Ravi asked, frightened.

"No one's drowning, Ravi. Calm down!" Ken cracked up. Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk looked at each other in confusion. "D-didn't one of you just shout about someone drowning..?" Hyuk asked. N shook his head no. "You got it all wrong, my sons!"

Hongbin looked around and noticed that Leo was nowhere to be found. *Crap! Leo-hyung?!* "Leo-hyung's drowning! He's drowning! H-he's not here!" Hongbin panicked as he strode to the bathroom, banging on the door and demanding Leo to open it. N and Ken laughed loudly.

"Calm your ! We told you guys, no one's drowning. Leo isn't stupid enough to kill himself by drowning." N reassured. The younger boys looked at each other in relief.

"So what's the little commotion about?" Ravi asked the older boys. "All right, let's discuss about something." N said as he ordered the boys to sit on a circle. "Apparently, your daddy Leo just experienced his first kiss---" N started.

The younger boys' faces brightened in happiness and excitement. "That's good, right?!" Hyuk squealed. Ken sighed heavily and pursed his lips. "Sure, it was something good, but Leo-hyung's worried that Minjung might take him as a bad person."

"And apparently, we still don't know how Minjung feels about Leo. We know already that he likes her, but what about Minjung? Does she like him the way he likes her? That's one of our problems." N sighed. Ravi and Hyuk's faces fell. They genuinely wanted their hyung to experience his first love. *I guess not all things work the way you want them to...* Ravi thought as he sighed.

Leo had just got out from the long bath, spacing out for a good half an hour. He went straight to his room and fell asleep. "See? He just passed us by and didn't notice us..." Hyuk slumped. *Leo-hyung must be so sad...*

"We can start thinking of something to help them. Do you have any ideas?" N asked the boys.

Hongbin stared blankly on the floor as he tried to analyze the things that happened. *If we do something for Leo-hyung and Minjungie, isn't it just right to ask for the help of BTOB, too? I'm sure they'd be of great help.* An idea popped into Hongbin's mind and immediately told the other boys his plan.

"I think that's a great idea, Hongbin!" Ken praised and the others agreed. Hongbin sheepishly smiled. "But I think we'd be needing the help of BTOB, though. Especially Sungjae."

The others nodded thoughtfully and smiled at him. N lightly patted his back and said, "Let's tell them about it now." 

 

Minjung was staring blankly at the ceiling of her room. *What the heck just happened today? Why did Taekwoon-oppa kiss me? Why did I even allow him to kiss me? Why did it seem like I liked it?! WHY?!* she thrashed around on her bed. *It was my first kiss... Was it his first kiss, too?* she wondered. "Probably not." Minjung grumbled under the covers. *He's probably kissed hundreds of girls...*

She was rolling on her bed when she suddenly receives a text and was a bit surprised to read its content. *Meet him out at this hour? Wait, what time is it?* Minjung checked the time. "Oh, it's 7PM." she hurriedly went out of her apartment to go to where Sungjae was. 

"Minjung!" Sungjae called as he chewed on his ramen. He was waiting for her outside of the convenience store. Minjung smiled up to him and took a seat. "Hi." she greeted.

"I bought you ramen. Eat it before it gets soggy." Sungjae said. Minjung gratefully chewed on the delicious ramen. Sungjae stopped eating and looked at his cousin worriedly. *I never thought love could get this complicated... Minjung? Do you like Leo-hyung?*

Minjung looked up from her ramen and curiously looked at Sungjae. "What's wrong, oppa?"

"Nothing!" Sungjae said as he quickly shook his head. Minjung shrugged and continued to eat. *Asking her something like that is so much harder than I thought...* he quietly sighed. *Leo-hyung likes her, that's an unbelievable fact, but what about Minjung??? Aish! This is so frustrating!* Sungjae hung his head low. *But I have to do this. The hyungs are counting on me!* he sighed once more.

"Minjung?" Sungjae softly called. Minjung hummed as she drank the soup of her ramen. Sungjae uneasily looked around. *How do I say this?*

Minjung put down her empty cup and looked at Sungjae. "What is it?"

"W-well..." he trailed. *I should just ask her directly. I know she'll understand.* Sungjae gulped. " 'Well' what?" Minjung asked.

"I heard about you and Leo-hyung..." he said quietly. Minjung immediately blushed and looked around uneasily. *H-how did he know?! Taekwoon-oppa couldn't have told them, right?! Aish... I didn't know he was such a tattle-tale!*

Sungjae looked at her worriedly and held her hand. "I know. It's a touchy-subject since your first kiss was involved here. It was Leo-hyung's first kiss, too, so you guys are even." he softly chuckled as he lightly caressed her hand. *It was his first kiss?!* Minjung thought, quite in disbelief.

"What I want to know is, do you like Leo-hyung?" Sungjae finally dropped the question. "Minjung. Please, tell me. Do you like him, too?"

"T-too???" Minjung yelped. Sungjae nodded and smiled. "Yes, too. Leo-hyung likes you. Do you like him, too?"

Minjung scoffed. "Yeah, right. He likes me as a friend. Pity me." *Of course, I like him... More than I should... It just happened.*

Sungjae blinked a couple of times. *Pity... her? Does that mean that she likes Leo-hyung?*

"Wait, I'm getting a bit confused here. Would you just tell me if you like him? Yes or no?" Sungjae asked desperately. Minjung blew air to her cheeks and slumped.

"Yes." she quietly said as she blushed.

Sungjae's eyes widened and he immediately jumped in happiness. Minjung looked at him weirdly. *What's up with him?*

"Minjung! You said you like him, right?!" he asked again. Minjung nodded, blush creeping up her cheeks again. "What about it? It's not like he likes me the way I like him..." she grumbled under her breath, but Sungjae heard that and chuckled to himself. *Oh you just wait, Minjung. Now that we've comfirmed your feelings for him, it's time to put our plans to action!*


I'll be cleaning my room tomorrow so I'm afraid I won't be able to give some updates tomorrow :< Anyway, I hope you guys had a great day~ :) April 11 is coming up! Leo's Full House Musical~ 3 I wish I could magically watch him on that day... :|

Did you guys see the poster I made?! XD It's in the Foreword <3 Hahaha it took me hours to make that *sigh* I'm happy to finally have a poster for this story lol