Chic Jung Leo

Only U

                                                  

 

"Lunch is ready." Leo called as the boys scurried to their seats. Leo was in charge of cooking among the members since he's the most decent cook out of all of them.

The boys' mouth watered as they took in the delicious smell of the food. "This looks so tasty, hyung! I'm digging in!" Hyuk said as he hurriedly fed himself a spoonfull. Hyuk squealed in delight and held two thumbs up to Leo. "You're the best, hyung!"

"Thanks for the food!" the other boys chimed together as they enjoyed their scrumptious lunch. N nudged Leo and held a thumb up. "Your cooking skills are no joke, Leo!"

"Thanks." Leo smiled a bit. He eyed the boys worriedly. *I'm glad they're eating well here. These guys barely eat anything in school. Except for Ravi and Hyuk, I think.*

"What are you doing, hyung? Eat up!" Hongbin lightly patted Leo's shoulder and urged the older to eat.

The scrumptious lunch ended early--- too early, since the boys literally inhaled the food. *Was it that delicious or did they starve themselves??? The food didn't even last for 10 minutes...* Leo thought as he placed his bowl on the sink. He was about to wash the dishes when Hongbin entered the kitchen.

"Hyung, leave that there. I'll wash the dishes." Hongbin said. Leo shook his head. "No, let me. I've never washed the dishes in this house."

Hongbin lightly chuckled and took the sponge from his hyung. "No, hyung. You always cook us delicious food, so you should just rest and leave the dishes to me." he smiled, his cute dimples showing. Leo smiled. *Hongbin's such a good kid.*

"Okay, then. Thank you, Hongbin." Leo gratefully said as he playfully ruffled the younger's hair and went to his room. Hongbin was left confused with the interaction he just had with his hyung. *Leo-hyung never ruffled my hair before...* he smiled to himself. "Well, I think that's good."


Leo plopped himself on his bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. He was bored and felt lazy. He didn't feel like reading his favorite comic nor listen to his playlist. Leo pondered for a moment for something to do when an idea popped into his mind. *Minjung*

He took out his phone and started composing a new text. "Where are you?" he texted, but deleted it. He tapped on his chin as he thought of something to say. Leo rapidly tapped on the screen of his phone. "What are you doing?" he texted, but deleted again. The process repeated itself for a good hour.

"Aish!" Leo finally sat up from his bed and raked his hands through his hair in frustration. *This won't do. I'll just have to go there myself.* he thought as he prepared himself to go out.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Ken asked curiously at his hyung, who was hurriedly slipping his shoes on. "I'm meeting a friend. I don't know if I'll be home late, so cook something for yourselves for tonight." Leo said uneasily. Ken nodded unsurely, but let his hyung go. "Okay, well, buy us some food when you get home, hyung~" Ken called as the door came to a close.

 


Minjung opened her eyes slowly, grunting as she adjusted to the sun light that directly hit her face. She searched for her phone on her bedside and checked the time. *Crap. I woke up late! I better start making my brunch.* She groggily stood up and took a quick shower. She rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead when she opened the fridge. *I forgot to stop by the super market last night! Just great!* Minjung blew air into her cheeks in annoyance. *I guess I have to go there now.*

She quickly slipped on her shoes and went out of her apartment. 

 


Leo walked casually with his hands on his pocket, ear buds securely in his ears, and sun glasses on. Although he only wore a plain red shirt, jeans and sneakers, his charisma and handsome features still stood out. People looked his way as he passed by and ignored them.

He passed by a super market and stood in front of it for a moment. *I shouldn't come empty handed.* Leo entered the supermarket and placed a few food items into his basket. He went to the counter and the cashier swooned at his sight. *What a handsome man!* she sighed dreamily. Leo stared at her from his sun glasses. *What is she doing?*

Fortunately, the super market's manager arrived and smacked the head of the cashier. "What are you doing?!" he hissed. The cashier woke up from her trance and quickly scanned Leo's items. "I'm so sorry, sir. Please forgive her." the manager sheepishly apologized as he quickly threw the cashier a glare. Leo just nodded and payed his purchase. He got out from the store and was pretty shocked to see Minjung in front of him. *Oh? How convenient.* he smirked. "Hi."


Some Ravi for you~ speaking of him, I really love his platinum blonde(?) hair right now~ <3 IMO, blonde suits him so well! :D