Chef Leo

Only U

                                              

 

Minjung was skipping happily to the super market when she found herself looking directly at a smirking Leo. "Hi." he greeted. Minjung gasped loudly and stared at him in utter confusion.

"O-oppa?" she stuttered. Leo approached her slowly. "No other." he said, still smirking.

"What are you doing here? Are you alone?" Minjung asked, looking around for the other guys.

Leo nodded. "I bought you some food." he said as he held up the bag of groceries he was holding. "What about you? Were you headed to the super market?"

*For me??? But why???* Minjung nodded slowly. "Ne, I was greeted by an empty fridge since I forgot to buy some groceries last night." she grumbled.

Leo looked at her thoughtfully before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the super market. He turned around for a second and gazed at her, to which the latter backed away slightly.

"What would you like me to cook for you?" Leo asked as he waited for her response. Minjung's eyes widened in surprise. "Y-you can cook?!" she yelped. He nodded in reply.

"What would you like me to coook for you?" he repeated the question. Minjung looked around uneasily as she tried to think of something she wants to eat. The first food that came into her mind was sweet and sour pork. *But maybe I should just ask for fried rice... I don't want to bother Taekwoon-oppa more...*

Minjung glanced up at him and pursed her lips. "Fried... rice? Yeah, fried rice." she laughed awkwardly.

"What's your favorite food?" Leo asked. He sensed that Minjung was just being the considerate girl and he's quite thankful, but Leo would really want to cook something delicious for her. *It's my first time cooking for a girl, so I guess it's okay to go a bit overboard...*

Minjung tapped her chin in thought. "I like a lot of foods, though... I can't choose one." she said as she followed Leo to an aisle.

"Then give me the top 3 foods you like the most." Leo said as he picked up some vegetables without looking at her. Minjung hummed thoughtfully, hundreds of different kinds of food going through her mind.

"I guess... Sweet and sour pork, fried chicken and seafood?" she sheepishly said. Leo remained silent, though, and Minjung took it as a sign that she should shut up. She continued to follow Leo around the super market and wondered why he got so many items. *What kind of fried rice would he make with that much of ingredients???*

The two finally walked to the counter and Leo patiently waited in line as Minjung held his grocery bag beside him. The cashier immediately recognized Leo and hurriedly scanned the groceries of the other customers. *He's back again! Did he miss me already?!* the cashier squealed inwardly. 

When it was finally Leo's turn on the que, she shyly curled her hair behind her ears and flashed him a big smile. Minjung saw that and cringed. *That was so weird...*
"It's nice to see you again, sir." the cashier giggled. 

"Please hurry." Leo said nonchalantly. The cashier scanned the items at a slow pace, reasoning that she wants to be careful not to break any item. Leo turned to look at Minjung and took the bag of groceries from her.

"I-it's okay, oppa. I'll hold this." Minjung said as she tried to pull the bag from Leo. Leo pulled it back to him. "I'll hold this. Let go before the bag rips." Minjung sighed and reluctantly let go of the bag. *It's the least that I could do...*

The cashier finally noticed Minjung and glared at her. *Who is this wench?!* Leo saw the glare the cashier had been sending to the completely unaware Minjung. "Are you glaring at her?" Leo asked, pointing to Minjung. "Who is she?" the cashier huffed angrily. Minjung heard her and looked at her. *Is she referring to me?*

"Definitely none of your business. Hurry up and pack our items!" Leo growled. *How dare she glare at Minjung?!* Leo didn't care what every body else thought of him, he could care less. The cashier jumped at his sudden hostility and quickly put their items in the bags. Minjung looked at him, equally scared. *W-what happened??? Why did he act like that?*

"Taekwoon-oppa." Minjung turned to look at Leo who was trailing right behind her. The boy immediately stopped walking and looked at her curiously. "What?"

"What happened back there?" she asked him. Leo shrugged and just went past her. *What do you mean what happened? She was obviously glaring at you! Didn't you see her?!*

Minjung quickly followed after him and poked his arm lightly. "C'mon, oppa! Tell me, why did you suddenly yell at the her?" Leo stopped and turned to her. "Do you really not know?" he scoffed. Minjung shook her head no.

Leo dramatically rolled his eyes. "She was glaring at you for god's sake!" he shouted. Minjung slightly staggered backwards from the volume of his voice and blinked a couple of times. Leo walked ahead and left the dumbfounded Minjung behind him.

*What was he trying to do? Was he trying to defend me back there? I don't really get you, Taekwoon-oppa...* Minjung woke up from her dazed state when she realized how far ahead Leo was already. *Shoot!* she quickly ran to catch up with him.

 

 

"Welcome to my house!" Minjung proudly said as she ushered Leo to go in. "You can sit down on the couch. What would you like to drink? Juice? Water? Coffee? Tea?" she kindly offered.

"Just water, please." Leo answered as he quietly followed Minjung into the kitchen.

"Isn't it lonely here?" Leo suddenly spoke. Minjung turned around in surprise, feeling her heart. "Don't you ever do that again!" She grimaced at him and hit his arm. "I thought my heart came out of my chest..." she mumbled. Leo chuckled to himself.

"By the way, what are you doing around my neighborhood?" Minjung asked in curiousity. "I was bored and decided to see if you live in a pig pen. That's all." he said cooly. Minjung smacked his arm. "Aish, you mean, old, jerk!" Leo chuckled amusedly at her.

"Why don't you relax while I cook here? Leave the kitchen to me." Leo said. Minjung stared at him strangely. "You won't do something funny, right?" she accusingly pointed a finger at him. 

Leo smirked. "What? You think I'm gonna add some kind of poison in your food?" Minjung nodded as she crossed her arms and continued staring at him strangely.

"You caught me." Leo jokingly said, but put his serious face on. Minjung gasped in disbelief, totally falling for it. "Y-you!!!" she quickly backed away in fear. Deep inside, Leo was dying of laughter. *She totally fell for it! I can't believe this!*

But Leo couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed loudly. Minjung looked at him, stunned. *This guy... I can't believe him!* she scoffed but laughed along.


After the pretty fun moment with Minjung, Leo finally started to work in the kitchen.

"Go to your room or something. I'll just call you when I'm done." Leo said as he expertly sliced the ingredients and mixed them in different bowls. Minjung shook her head no as she watched Leo closely. "I'm a bit curious of your cooking skills, so I want to watch you. I might just learn some tricks." she reasoned. "Whatever." Leo shrugged.

*Why does it feel like he's cooking a lot food..?* Minjung tilted her head to the side in thought. "Taekwoon-oppa? What are you going to cook?" she quietly asked as she tried to peek over Leo, who was busily stir-frying something. *That looks good...* Minjung thought as started to water.

"You said you like sweet and sour pork, fried chicken and seafood. I'm cooking you those now." he said without looking at her. Minjung's mouth opened wide. "You look stupid like that." Leo said as he pushed her hanging jaw up to close .

Minjung furiously shook her head. "This can't be possible!" she croaked. "What do you mean?" Leo asked as he finished the sweet and sour pork and carefully transferred it to a plate. He now fried a batch of marinated chicken.

"Why are you doing this??? Why are you cooking so much food???" Minjung asked, completely puzzled. Leo turned his head to glare at her. "You ask so many questions. Leave or keep your mouth shut and watch silently." he scowled. Minjung nodded unsurely and made a zip motion to . "Good." Leo said as he turned his attention back to the fried chicken.


Some Leo for you~ <3