The Pond, The Sky and Minjung

Only U

                                                                

 

 

Minjung joined the boys in the Noraebang after a delicious lunch. She and Leo were totally clueless on what the boys had planned for them.

"I heard that Minjung is a great singer!" Minhyuk suddenly said. The boys looked at her. Minjung quickly shook her head.

"I don't sing..." she muttered. 

"Sing~!" the boys chimed. Minjung uneasily looked at Sungjae. He smiled at her and mouthed 'you can do it!'

Peniel handed Minjung the microphone, which she reluctantly took. Sure enough, Leo was watching her. *Could she sing well?*
The music played and Minjung started to sing 'I Choose To Love You'. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkPrp1mkYU - A/N: Just pretend that it's Minjung singing and not Hyorin please XD thank you)

The boys' jaw dropped wide open at how beautifully Minjung sang. Sungjae smiled proudly. *That's my Minjungie!*

Even Leo's jaw dropped wide open in astonishment. *Wow...*

The boys gave Minjung a standing ovation. It was the most marvelous voice they have ever heard in their entire lives.

Minjung awkwardly cleared and sat down on the couch. *That was so embarassing!*

The boys looked at her, definitely awed.

"You sang so wonderfully!" Ken clapped like a seal. Minjung sheepishly smiled at them.

"Thanks... I guess..." she mumbled. The younger members sang and played around while the two oldest members talked secretly in the corner.

"You think Leo would buy it this time?" Eunkwang asked nervously. He saw how pissed-off Leo was this morning after that kidnap incident. He wouldn't be surprised if their plans won't work this time.

"Don't worry. We got Minjung. He'll definitely buy this." N reassured. Eunkwang and N looked at the only two clueless birds. They hoped their plans would work, somehow.

"Let's go boys! We still have a lot of places to go!" N shouted across the room. The younger boys grumbled.

"It hasn't even been an hour yet hyung!" Hyuk complained. The others agreed. N pretended to hit Hyuk on the head.

"Aish! You silly brat! The plan!!!" N hissed. Hyuk's eyes widened. He totally forgot about that. Hyuk nodded in understanding.

"Move, you lazy -heads!" N called. "Except for you, of course, my Minjungie~" N cooed. Minjung chuckled.

Minjung and the boys headed to an amusement park. It was totally not in their plans, but it was the only place that N could think of where their plans could work. Like always, people looked their way. Girls squealed and drooled. The boys just pretended to not notice.

"I don't really like places like this... I feel like going home now..." N mumbled. The younger members happily skipped around the amusement park.

Leo looked around the lively place. It was nice to see a lot of happy children, but he was not really the type to play like this. He felt like amusement parks were not built for him.

"Why don't we try this?!" Changsub excitedly pointed at the Merry-Go-Round. The others agreed since it seemed like it was okay. 

*I'll never ride this.* he thought as he slid his hands in his pocket and started to walk away. Minjung and the BTOVIXX boys were already lining up when they noticed that Leo was gone.

*Darn it! Where is Leo?!* N was anxious now. Their plans could fail if Leo's nowhere to be found.

Minjung looked around for Leo. *Is it okay for him to be alone?*

"I'll go look for him." Minjung suddenly said. The boys looked at her, quite taken aback. An idea lit in both Eunkwang and N's head. Maybe their plans could work this time.

"Are you sure you can look for him?" Eunkwang asked, delighted but worried at the same time. Minjung nodded firmly. 

"Call me if anything happens." Sungjae worriedly said. Minjung chuckled. She found it really cute whenever Sungjae gets worried.

"I will." she reassured

 

 

Leo was walking around the park now. He doesn't know where he is and he doesn't care. He just wants to find a nice, quiet place to sit down.

*Perfect* Leo gently sat on the soft grass, enjoying the nice little pond in front of him. He was alone. He's not sure if the place was off-limits, but he could care less right now.

Leo gently lay on the grass and looked at the bright, blue sky. He smiled as he remembered how he enjoyed the outdoors with his family. Thinking about it, Leo missed his family.

Jung Taekwoon, or popularly known as Leo, is the only son of a retired career soldier. He lived a very strict lifestlye until his mother and father decided to move to the States. Leo didn't come with them because he thinks that he still has to find a missing piece of him in Korea, something that he would never find anywhere else.

Leo's thoughts were broken when a girl sat on the grass a meter away from him. He looked her way. *Oh, it's just her.*

"You found a really nice place." Minjung said. Leo ignored her and closed his eyes. Minjung looked at him and took in his features. *He's pretty handsome...*

"It's rude to stare." Leo suddenly said. Minjung quickly looked away and blushed.

"I wasn't staring at you." she lied. Leo opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Oh really? Then what were you staring at?" he teased.

"The grass." Minjung quickly said. Leo snickered.

"What are you doing here?" Leo asked as he looked back at the sky.

Minjung looked up at the sky, too. "I was curious as to what kind of places you like going to." she said.

Leo looked back at her. He never really thought that someone would be interested to know what kind of places he likes going to. He looked back up at the sky.

"Now that you know, why don't you leave? It's boring here." he mumbled. *I'm just going to bore you to death*

Minjung glanced at him and smiled. "I think looking at the sky with you is more fun than playing in the amusement park."

"Why?" Leo asked, genuinely curious. *Doesn't she like lively places?*

"It's not like I hate fun and games, it's just that there are times I want to get out from the noisy world and just enjoy quiet places like this." Minjung anwered honestly. Leo found it weird, but he smiled a bit.

*I guess there's someone else that I could relate to*

 


After sharing a peacful moment with Leo, Minjung and him headed out to find the other boys. It didn't take them long to find BTOVIXX. They were all around the amusement park.

"Oppa!" Minjung called Sungjae, who had just got out from the Ferris wheel with Minhyuk. Sungjae and Minhyuk quickly ran to them.

"You found hyung!" Sungjae smiled happily. Minhyuk ruffled Minjung's hair. "Good job." he said.

Leo just quietly looked at their closeness. *I can do that, too. Pssh*

"I'm hungry." Leo grumbled. He suddenly pulled Minjung with him, much to Minhyuk and Sungjae's astonishment.

"Wait, where are we going???" Minjung demanded as Leo dragged her away.

Minhyuk and Sungjae looked at each other knowingly. Their plan was somehow successful.

"Too bad, we were the only ones who saw that." Minhyuk clucked his tongue but smiled. Sungjae smiled, too. 

*I guess Matsumoto Jun can start packing his bags out of Minjung's life.*