The Boy Who Tricked Leo

Only U

                                        

 

The door to Minjung's apartment opened. She was not surprised to find Sungjae walk in.

"Maybe I should change my apartment's code." she jokingly said. Sungjae smiled at her.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Minjung smiled unsurely. She wore a plain white t-shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers. *I hope the guys won't find me funny or something...*

Sungjae raised two thumbs up. For him, Minjung was the only girl that looked so gorgeous in whatever she wears, and he doesn't just say it as her cousin, but as a man.

"You look perfect!" he genuinely said. Minjung stuck her tongue out. She didn't know if Sungjae was joking or something.

"Let's get going then?" Minjung and Sungjae headed out hand in hand.

 

 

"Leo-hyung?" Hongbin knocked on the door to Leo's room. There was no answer. He opened the door and found his hyung with his headphones on, singing along to a song.

Hongbin lightly tapped his arm. "Hyung?" he called again.

Leo opened his eyes and found Hongbin, smiling sheepishly at him. He sat up straight and took his headphones off.

"What is it, Hongbin?" he quietly asked. Leo never had problems with Hongbin. He thinks that Hongbin is the one he gets along with pretty well most of the time.

"Well, if it's not much of a bother for you, could you please buy us some medicine?" Hongbin sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

*You can do this Lee Hongbin! For hyung!* he thought. Leo looked at him in wonder. 

"You see, we ran out of stock in the medicine box..."

*But these guys rarely get sick... Was there someone who got sick without my knowledge???* Nonetheless Leo nodded.

"Okay, I'll go buy some. Just give a list so I'll know what to buy." he said. Hongbin mentally celebrated his success.

"Thank you hyung! The list is on the table." he gleefully said. "We'll be going now! Take care!" Hongbin said as he went out of Leo's room. Leo heard the others bid him good bye. He sighed.

*I guess I have to get going now*

 

 

"Did he buy it?! Did he buy it?!" N asked Hongbin excitedly. Hongbin nodded, smiling widely at his success.

"YES!" The boys fist-pumped. "Now all he has to do is cooperate with us." Ken said. The boys nodded firmly.

"I'll bet my teenage life we'll succeed today." Hyuk said happily. The boys endlessly smiled in excitement.

 

 

Leo has finally walked out of their dorm and was on his way to the drugstore when he saw a a little boy crying in the playground. Leo might look intimidating and emotionless, but whenever he sees kids or animals, he totally becomes another person. The warm-hearted Jung Taekwoon.

Leo quickly approached the crying boy, genuinely worried. "What's wrong little boy? Did you hurt yourself?"

The boy didn't say anything and just continued crying. Leo pulled the boy closer to him and hushed him. Somewhere in the area, preying eyes were observing him.

In a flash, Leo was kidnapped and the boy stopped crying immediately.

"Good job!" Hyuk said as he gave the boy an ice cream and ruffled his hair. Hyuk quickly went into the car with his hyungs.
Leo was struggling to get out of the boys' grip.

"DRIVE!!!" N shouted. Ken immediately stepped on the gas. The boys nervously looked at each other before taking out the sack that covered Leo's head.

"You guys are seriously on my death list." Leo seethed. The boys gulped in fear. 

N laughed nervously. "Aish~ You shouldn't say things like that Leo~" he playfully hit Leo's arm. Leo just glared at him some more. N cleared his throat.

The ride going to the meeting place was totally awkward. Nobody talked and there was constant throat-clearing and gulping. Leo suffocated the boys with his furious aura. He was totally not in the mood.

Finally, after a ride that felt like forever, the boys arrived to the cafe that they were supposed to meet BTOB. Ken parked the car and a sudden knock on the window startled all of them. It was just Hyunsik.

"Yo!" he called. The boys got out of the car and took a huge inhale of the fresh air. Hyungsik looked at them weirdly.
"What's wrong? Someone farted?" he asked, chuckling. The boys remained silent. Hyungsik peeked behind Ravi and saw a grumpy Leo. He now understood. 

"Why don't we all go in? The guys are already waiting for you." Hyungsik smiled. The boys went in the cafe and was surprised to see Minjung.

Minjung smiled at them. "Hi." she greeted. The VIXX boys' mood immediately changed and were now crowding on her.
Leo looked at her. *She looks plain. But at least not trying-hard.* Minjung saw him looking at her and she smiled.

Leo quickly looked away. *This is going to be a long day.* he sighed.